1. #25581
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,787
    Ron sometimes... *hands cookie* There you go buddy.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  2. #25582
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yes, Mr. Burgundy - I am a natural ginger.
    You're lucky he asked it in a nice way lol

  3. #25583
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,539
    Indeed for Ron that was pretty polite.

  4. #25584
    O hey a thread filled with good looking people to make me feel insecure of myself, awesome!

  5. #25585
    Mechagnome Deyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The best bit is when you cant find them, spend 20minutes looking and then realise you're wearing them...
    Why would you even start looking for them while wearing them? I only start looking for glasses when I can't see as well as I'd like. When they're on, I can, and there will be nothing giving me the idea that "hmmm I should get my glasses", if that made any sense.

  6. #25586
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Why would you even start looking for them while wearing them? I only start looking for glasses when I can't see as well as I'd like. When they're on, I can, and there will be nothing giving me the idea that "hmmm I should get my glasses", if that made any sense.
    You're wearing them on your head, but not necessarily on your eyes ^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I don't really get how Bloodlust fits Shamans...

    "I need to calm the elements, and through our sacred bond we will - wait, is that a fucking boss? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! NO, WAIT! I'M GOING TO RAPE HIM THEN KILL HIM! WITH SPOONS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

  7. #25587
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Why would you even start looking for them while wearing them? I only start looking for glasses when I can't see as well as I'd like. When they're on, I can, and there will be nothing giving me the idea that "hmmm I should get my glasses", if that made any sense.
    Because in my head I didnt recall putting them on, Im short sighted but I can read my PC/book fine without them, so its common I take them off if I don't need them on. Just sometimes Im so confused I totally forget I actually put them back on.

  8. #25588
    Stood in the Fire stuartj1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland. It's got a castle and stuff.
    Posts
    486
    So yeah, here's a pretty recent photo of me that doesn't look too stupid - I've never been the most photogenic of people:



    And here's one from about 3 years ago for comparison:



    Yup! Not changed a bit.
    Last edited by stuartj1992; 2013-10-29 at 03:53 PM.

  9. #25589
    Field Marshal Yav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    O hey a thread filled with good looking people to make me feel insecure of myself, awesome!
    *Nod*

    Or well... the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We're all goodlooking... I suppose... In a way.

  10. #25590
    High Overlord Soulrender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Very. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    Idk about that, but you are very VERY easy on the eyes. :3
    Thank you guys! You both made me smile

    I feel very narcissistic wanting to post another picture on here of myself but i feel like i look different in each one! .__.




    Asides from an ex-avid WoW player and MMORPG enthusiast, Im a mixed martial artist here in Miami. A superb passion of mine and I feel the appropriate award for all the hard work is the shape im in. I hope I dont lose it in the next decade :x
    Last edited by Soulrender; 2013-10-29 at 06:54 PM.

  11. #25591
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    Thank you guys! You both made me smile

    I feel very narcissistic wanting to post another picture on here of myself but i feel like i look different in each one! .__.




    Asides from an ex-avid WoW player and MMORPG enthusiast, Im a mixed martial artist here in Miami. A superb passion of mine and I feel the appropriate award for all the hard work is the shape im in. I hope I dont lose it in the next decade :x
    Are you trying to give Hyde a point? cause... you're doing it... and if it is for me... KEEP DOING IT :P

  12. #25592
    High Overlord Soulrender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Are you trying to give Hyde a point? cause... you're doing it... and if it is for me... KEEP DOING IT :P
    What was Hyde's point? haha I jumped in here super late. Ive been busy with school and check on here from time to time

  13. #25593
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    Thank you guys! You both made me smile

    I feel very narcissistic wanting to post another picture on here of myself but i feel like i look different in each one! .__.

    [IMG]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1269/bqx5.jpg[IMG]


    Asides from an ex-avid WoW player and MMORPG enthusiast, Im a mixed martial artist here in Miami. A superb passion of mine and I feel the appropriate award for all the hard work is the shape im in. I hope I dont lose it in the next decade :x
    What do the symbols on your tat mean?

  14. #25594
    High Overlord Soulrender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    What do the symbols on your tat mean?
    "Be like water" in traditional chinese. More or less its the foundation to the way I view life.....also noting Bruce Lee is one of my favorite philosophers. Be calm and still and all will be calm and still around you, nothing is more important than individuality, yet you always need to adapt to your environment without ruining the core principle of yourself. Crash when the time calls for it, not when you want to. Rest at all times.

  15. #25595
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    What was Hyde's point? haha I jumped in here super late. Ive been busy with school and check on here from time to time
    He was saying that he felt insecure of posting his picture here because these thread is full of good looking or hot people, and you are giving him more points with your picture :P

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    "Be like water" in traditional chinese. More or less its the foundation to the way I view life.....also noting Bruce Lee is one of my favorite philosophers. Be calm and still and all will be calm and still around you, nothing is more important than individuality, yet you always need to adapt to your environment without ruining the core principle of yourself. Crash when the time calls for it, not when you want to. Rest at all times.
    That sounds pretty cool :O

  16. #25596
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    "Be like water" in traditional chinese. More or less its the foundation to the way I view life.....also noting Bruce Lee is one of my favorite philosophers. Be calm and still and all will be calm and still around you, nothing is more important than individuality, yet you always need to adapt to your environment without ruining the core principle of yourself. Crash when the time calls for it, not when you want to. Rest at all times.
    Nice. I have always wanted a tattoo, but every time I have someone draw up something I like, I somehow mentally talk myself out of it because the idea of it being permanent gets to me. Well, short of laser removal lol

  17. #25597
    High Overlord Soulrender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Nice. I have always wanted a tattoo, but every time I have someone draw up something I like, I somehow mentally talk myself out of it because the idea of it being permanent gets to me. Well, short of laser removal lol


    You know, with the growing technology nowadays, I got over my fear. I have to say I did share the fear though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    He was saying that he felt insecure of posting his picture here because these thread is full of good looking or hot people, and you are giving him more points with your picture :P

    - - - Updated - - -




    That sounds pretty cool :O
    Thank you man! I appreciate the compliment My girlfriend would kill me if she saw me being a narcissistic douche on here D:

  18. #25598
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    You know, with the growing technology nowadays, I got over my fear. I have to say I did share the fear though.


    Thank you man! I appreciate the compliment My girlfriend would kill me if she saw me being a narcissistic douche on here D:
    Yeah, I have seen laser removal done and it could barely be noticed.

    As far as narcissism goes, I have been known to be guilty of that myself, but only in real life. I won't even treat the ladies to my fancy kilt picture! lol

  19. #25599
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    Thank you man! I appreciate the compliment My girlfriend would kill me if she saw me being a narcissistic douche on here D:
    Better be narcissist on the internet that with another girl in a restaurant :P

  20. #25600
    High Overlord Soulrender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Better be narcissist on the internet that with another girl in a restaurant :P
    Lmao very very true

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Yeah, I have seen laser removal done and it could barely be noticed.

    As far as narcissism goes, I have been known to be guilty of that myself, but only in real life. I won't even treat the ladies to my fancy kilt picture! lol
    post it c.c

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •