My god, theres a lot of cringey...

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    No, no, you got it all wrong. You don't look serious, you look "wannabe angry" and stressed. The trick is to relax your face, like when taking an ID photo, or if you want to look more tough, think of something that makes you a bit angry, but still don't go all out angry. And just stare the camera with disgust.
    The master of bitchface has spoken.
    I'm not really sure what kind of face I actually make when I get angry as I cant even remember the last time I actually got genuinely angry

Though I should be able to pull of the "look of disgust" towards the camera :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Duro instead of being an army pog join marines infantry.
    Your cockyness needs to get smacked out of you
    Not a fan of getting treated like absolute shit.

My cockiness stems from being a top notch soccer player. I'd always make fun of the opposing teams players, they would get frustrated and I'd keep being an asshole for them just to foul me. Really it was genius considering I wasn't a half bad free kick taker.
    Last edited by Toph Beifong; 2014-01-28 at 07:02 PM.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Do you do anything else but stalk this thread? :|

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Do you do anything else but stalk this thread? :|
    I was a mod for the LoL section months back, yes I stalk other threads.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

My cockiness stems from being a top notch soccer player. I'd always make fun of the opposing teams players, they would get frustrated and I'd keep being an asshole for them just to foul me. Really it was genius considering I wasn't a half bad free kick taker.
    And this is why Americans should stick to their silly handegg...

I was a mod for the LoL section months back
    Given the post immediate preceding this it's a wonder why you aren't any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.

Cycling Logs: 2012, 2013, 2014 (YTD-9.30).

My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Given the post immediate preceding this it's a wonder why you aren't any longer.
    Hehe, it actually had nothing to do with my posts. I'm generally quite productive in that section.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    And this is why Americans should stick to their silly handegg...
    I lived in England for 8 years.

Hehe, it actually had nothing to do with my posts. I'm generally quite productive in that section.

- - - Updated - - -

I lived in England for 8 years.
    That makes you about as British as Madonna...

That makes you about as British as Madonna...
    Well you do realize most of my major childhood years were in England right? I pretty much grew up there.

Well you do realize most of my major childhood years were in England right? I pretty much grew up there.
    I rest my case.

Anyways, was just having a bit of fun, a few of you took it to seriously and now we're at a point that is pushing full retard.

- - - Updated - - -

I rest my case.
    I still have my transcripts... I call it soccer as to not confuse the american posters here.
    Last edited by Toph Beifong; 2014-01-28 at 07:48 PM.

Anyways, was just having a bit of fun, a few of you took it to seriously and now we're at a point that is pushing full retard.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have my transcripts... I call it soccer as to confuse the american posters here.
    Riiiight...

Stop derailing the thread
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-28 at 08:04 PM.

Riiiight...
    Do you really want to make a fool of yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Picture of me playing cricket for my school when I was younger. Kimbolton school to be more exact.

- - - Updated - - -

Painting of Oundle (town nearby where I lived with a very prestigious private school) which has an amazing coffee shop called Beans and the market comes every Tuesday and Thursday.

- - - Updated - - -

Do I need to shame you even more? Yes I used to say "football" but on forums I refer to it as "soccer" because I full well know there are American posters and even Europeans understand "soccer". Hate me because I'm a cocky shit but don't throw facts around saying I never lived in England because I will prove you wrong, I'm not going to falsely state something such as that.

You're Danish, where's your sarcasm?

Shit I could even post my old BC stuff that was from EU and at that point in time you had to get the key for the game was an actual physical copy of BC (same with Vanilla). Anyways, if you don't respond, I'll assume you're understanding that you stepped to far.
    Last edited by Toph Beifong; 2014-01-28 at 07:49 PM.

Do you really want to make a fool of yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Picture of me playing cricket for my school when I was younger. Kimbolton school to be more exact.

- - - Updated - - -

Painting of Oundle (town nearby where I lived with a very prestigious private school) which has an amazing coffee shop called Beans and the market comes every Tuesday and Thursday.

- - - Updated - - -

Do I need to shame you even more? Yes I used to say "football" but on forums I refer to it as "soccer" because I full well know there are American posters and even Europeans understand "soccer". Hate me because I'm a cocky shit but don't throw facts around saying I never lived in England because I will prove you wrong, I'm not going to falsely state something such as that.

You're Danish, where's your sarcasm?

Shit I could even post my old BC stuff that was from EU and at that point in time you had to get the key for the game was an actual physical copy of BC (same with Vanilla). Anyways, if you don't respond, I'll assume you're understanding that you stepped to far.
    Holy fucking shit noone cares!

Drama between males on the internet....

This is my face when I see such things. Not sexy to read guys,
    not sexy at all

Last edited by Snaige; 2014-01-28 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriousBastard View Post
    Holy fucking shit noone cares!
    Agreed with this. Bragging about shit just makes it seem like it's all completely false that much more, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Cock-fighting over the fems. Well, not entirely I guess.
    Last edited by Rukentuts; 2014-01-28 at 08:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.

Cycling Logs: 2012, 2013, 2014 (YTD-9.30).

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Agreed with this. Bragging about shit just makes it seem like it's all completely false that much more, anyway.
    I literally have posted pictures, I'm not bragging about living there, I was proving a point.

Bragging should you know is me saying my penis is larger than yours because duh I'm awesome. <--- That is an example of bragging.

Me posting a picture to prove a point is not bragging.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post

This is my face when I see such things. Not sexy to read guys,
    not sexy at all

Theres no drama to me. I find it hilarious.