1. #26941
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Duro instead of being an army pog join marines infantry.
    Your cockyness needs to get smacked out of you
    Not a fan of getting treated like absolute shit.

    My cockiness stems from being a top notch soccer player. I'd always make fun of the opposing teams players, they would get frustrated and I'd keep being an asshole for them just to foul me. Really it was genius considering I wasn't a half bad free kick taker.
    Last edited by Toph Beifong; 2014-01-28 at 07:02 PM.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  2. #26942
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Not a fan of getting treated like absolute shit.
    Do you do anything else but stalk this thread? :|

  3. #26943
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Do you do anything else but stalk this thread? :|
    I was a mod for the LoL section months back, yes I stalk other threads.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  4. #26944
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Not a fan of getting treated like absolute shit.

    My cockiness stems from being a top notch soccer player. I'd always make fun of the opposing teams players, they would get frustrated and I'd keep being an asshole for them just to foul me. Really it was genius considering I wasn't a half bad free kick taker.
    And this is why Americans should stick to their silly handegg...

  5. #26945
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    25,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I was a mod for the LoL section months back
    Given the post immediate preceding this it's a wonder why you aren't any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  6. #26946
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  7. #26947
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Given the post immediate preceding this it's a wonder why you aren't any longer.
    Hehe, it actually had nothing to do with my posts. I'm generally quite productive in that section.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    And this is why Americans should stick to their silly handegg...
    I lived in England for 8 years.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  8. #26948
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Hehe, it actually had nothing to do with my posts. I'm generally quite productive in that section.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I lived in England for 8 years.
    That makes you about as British as Madonna...

  9. #26949
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    That makes you about as British as Madonna...
    Well you do realize most of my major childhood years were in England right? I pretty much grew up there.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  10. #26950
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Not a fan of getting treated like absolute shit.

    My cockiness stems from being a top notch soccer player. I'd always make fun of the opposing teams players, they would get frustrated and I'd keep being an asshole for them just to foul me. Really it was genius considering I wasn't a half bad free kick taker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Well you do realize most of my major childhood years were in England right? I pretty much grew up there.
    I rest my case.

  11. #26951
    Anyways, was just having a bit of fun, a few of you took it to seriously and now we're at a point that is pushing full retard.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I rest my case.
    I still have my transcripts... I call it soccer as to not confuse the american posters here.
    Last edited by Toph Beifong; 2014-01-28 at 07:48 PM.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  12. #26952
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Anyways, was just having a bit of fun, a few of you took it to seriously and now we're at a point that is pushing full retard.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I still have my transcripts... I call it soccer as to confuse the american posters here.
    Riiiight...

    Stop derailing the thread
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-28 at 08:04 PM.

  13. #26953
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Riiiight...
    Do you really want to make a fool of yourself?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Picture of me playing cricket for my school when I was younger. Kimbolton school to be more exact.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Painting of Oundle (town nearby where I lived with a very prestigious private school) which has an amazing coffee shop called Beans and the market comes every Tuesday and Thursday.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Do I need to shame you even more? Yes I used to say "football" but on forums I refer to it as "soccer" because I full well know there are American posters and even Europeans understand "soccer". Hate me because I'm a cocky shit but don't throw facts around saying I never lived in England because I will prove you wrong, I'm not going to falsely state something such as that.

    You're Danish, where's your sarcasm?

    Shit I could even post my old BC stuff that was from EU and at that point in time you had to get the key for the game was an actual physical copy of BC (same with Vanilla). Anyways, if you don't respond, I'll assume you're understanding that you stepped to far.
    Last edited by Toph Beifong; 2014-01-28 at 07:49 PM.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  14. #26954
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Do you really want to make a fool of yourself?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Picture of me playing cricket for my school when I was younger. Kimbolton school to be more exact.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Painting of Oundle (town nearby where I lived with a very prestigious private school) which has an amazing coffee shop called Beans and the market comes every Tuesday and Thursday.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Do I need to shame you even more? Yes I used to say "football" but on forums I refer to it as "soccer" because I full well know there are American posters and even Europeans understand "soccer". Hate me because I'm a cocky shit but don't throw facts around saying I never lived in England because I will prove you wrong, I'm not going to falsely state something such as that.

    You're Danish, where's your sarcasm?

    Shit I could even post my old BC stuff that was from EU and at that point in time you had to get the key for the game was an actual physical copy of BC (same with Vanilla). Anyways, if you don't respond, I'll assume you're understanding that you stepped to far.
    Holy fucking shit noone cares!

  15. #26955
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,231
    Drama between males on the internet....

    .....................

    .............

    This is my face when I see such things. Not sexy to read guys,
    not sexy at all

    Last edited by Snaige; 2014-01-28 at 07:59 PM.

  16. #26956
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    25,869
    Quote Originally Posted by GloriousBastard View Post
    Holy fucking shit noone cares!
    Agreed with this. Bragging about shit just makes it seem like it's all completely false that much more, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Drama between males on the internet....
    Cock-fighting over the fems. Well, not entirely I guess.
    Last edited by Rukentuts; 2014-01-28 at 08:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  17. #26957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Agreed with this. Bragging about shit just makes it seem like it's all completely false that much more, anyway.
    I literally have posted pictures, I'm not bragging about living there, I was proving a point.

    Bragging should you know is me saying my penis is larger than yours because duh I'm awesome. <--- That is an example of bragging.

    Me posting a picture to prove a point is not bragging.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  18. #26958
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Drama between males on the internet....

    .....................

    .............

    This is my face when I see such things. Not sexy to read guys,
    not sexy at all

    Theres no drama to me. I find it hilarious.

  19. #26959
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Drama between males on the internet....

    .....................

    .............

    This is my face when I see such things. Not sexy to read guys,
    not sexy at all

    I dunno, that face looks a lot like my GFs sex face, turns me on!
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  20. #26960
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    34,000
    No more epeen measuring.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •