1. #27161
    Might aswell join the fun of bashing pictures...

    -/hides in a corner

  2. #27162
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,509
    What is it with the US and fedoras...

  3. #27163

  4. #27164
    Quote Originally Posted by GLorym View Post
    While working as a lifeguard... the pool was empty!
    How long does it take to build the strength for cool stuff like that lol.

  5. #27165
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    What is it with the US and fedoras...
    Some people looked good in them ages ago, and people like to try to emulate that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    With my brother in Oklahoma doing as the Okies do (I'm on the right).
    Nice AR, feels like it could use a sling though. What sight do you have on it?


  6. #27166
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,679
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Some people looked good in them ages ago, and people like to try to emulate that?
    Doesn't mean that they themselves will also.

  7. #27167
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Nice AR, feels like it could use a sling though. What sight do you have on it?
    It's my brother's, not mine. It's a red dot, not a super expensive one. Not sure beyond that.

  8. #27168
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Danke danke

    (I think it's called a beret, maybe)


    Ely, hats (especially fedoras) are cool
    Noch jemand, der Deutsch kann? =P
    Ich freue mich immer, wenn ich auf Deutsch reden kann. D.h. ein bisschen Übung für mich. So wenig Situationen, in denen ich es benutzt. :/

  9. #27169
    Quote Originally Posted by LockyShaman View Post
    Noch jemand, der Deutsch kann? =P
    Ich freue mich immer, wenn ich auf Deutsch reden kann. D.h. ein bisschen Übung für mich. So wenig Situationen, in denen ich es benutzt. :/
    *runs to google translate*

    I wish I could speak German, but unfortunately I can't, I just like using danke
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

  10. #27170
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

    No one's going to be a model here
    i could see model potential in deyana. i'd have to get a better look at her body though
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  11. #27171
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    This is a smile right?
    Yay, *highfive*. I think the majority of the latest pics are kinda smily pictures too. \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Smiles are overrated and evil, but not even the good kind of evil. Don't give in Mana, besides, all the bad guys are played by Brits, and they don't smile. :P
    Pff it was clearly "underrated" here worry not, i think the rebel days are over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Don't worry Catta, you can be, like, 3rd!

    Majad and Ely tie 2nd
    Oooh i see how it is! </3 This i will remember.

    Now go forth.. Unleash the tides of Doom.. Upon all those.. who would oppose us.

  12. #27172
    The Patient Mnnm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Albertslund, Denmark
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by markus0i View Post
    I think it's more that the ugly people are choosing not to post.

    /Choose not to post
    Cmonnnn bullshit =P

    - - - Updated - - -

    fedoras...


    Hastings, you look far better without the hats.

  13. #27173
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Danke danke

    (I think it's called a beret, maybe)


    Ely, hats (especially fedoras) are cool

    Bruv I'm going to say this as nicely as possible.

    Fedoras have never and will never be cool

  14. #27174
    Mechagnome Deyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnnm2 View Post
    Hastings, you look far better without the hats.
    Oh come on now, he just needs a proper beard on his neck and a brony plush.

  15. #27175
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Oh come on now, he just needs a proper beard on his neck and a brony plush.
    such stereotype
    very hurt
    much sad

    wow

  16. #27176
    The Patient Mnnm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Albertslund, Denmark
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Oh come on now, he just needs a proper beard on his neck and a brony plush.

  17. #27177
    Scarab Lord Manakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cambridge!
    Posts
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by GenaiTN View Post
    Bruv I'm going to say this as nicely as possible.

    Fedoras have never and will never be cool
    What are you talking about, this fine looking man is merely enhanced by his fedora!

    Note that my advice may be sarcastic in nature, and perhaps not intended to help others.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Yay, *highfive*. I think the majority of the latest pics are kinda smily pictures too. \o/



    Pff it was clearly "underrated" here worry not, i think the rebel days are over.



    Oooh i see how it is! </3 This i will remember.
    Oh no, i never should of done this

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i could see model potential in deyana. i'd have to get a better look at her body though
    Ron speaks the truth for once
    Last edited by Manakin; 2014-02-02 at 02:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    If you have read a book which you haven't bought, you've stole it.

  18. #27178
    Mechagnome Deyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Ron speaks the truth for once
    Oh well. I might have the skinny angular body and the androgynous face, but my personality is the polar opposite of a model. They must be friendly and willing to work with people, I'm more shy and "leave me alone".

  19. #27179
    Scarab Lord Manakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cambridge!
    Posts
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Oh well. I might have the skinny angular body and the androgynous face, but my personality is the polar opposite of a model. They must be friendly and willing to work with people, I'm more shy and "leave me alone".
    Hah.

    hahaha!

    You make funny Dey!

    All teh more attractive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    If you have read a book which you haven't bought, you've stole it.

  20. #27180
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    While we're being grumpy, I guess it's the right time to post a pic I thought about posting some days ago, but didn't because it was too grumpy. I wasn't sad or anything like that, it's just how my face looks but you probably know that already.

    Stunningly beautiful!

    - - - Updated - - -



    One of me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •