Quote Originally Posted by Malifaxis View Post
    I really feel like your trying to 1 up that blonde chick with the kitten. It's uncalled for
    No not at all, just showing my real life feral kitty that inspired me to play a feral druid actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...us/bellalu.jpg

There look me and my little kitty cat Luna, isn't she so cute? Maybe this will help tone down the sexist comments since my original picture caused so much controversy.
    i feel like your cat can see me through this picture D:

I really feel like your trying to 1 up that blonde chick with the kitten. It's uncalled for
    lol'd

She does have a pretty kitty though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I would say something about the last 2 seasons, but with our depleted roster I'll probably be eating my foot this fall.

Anywho, I have another picture of me with a giant xylophone in Mexico, but imageshack doesn't want to cooperate.
    If Denard still sucks as QB after this next season, I'll gladly bite my words. For now, I think the kid's got potential. We'll see what happens.

And when the hell is football coming back around? I'm tired of all these other sports filling time before the best one comes back
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Sexist comments.

What?
    I don't think you can win this one brosef.
    Let it go~
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Okay dudes, her cat is named after Sailor Moon. If anyone insults her anymore I'm withdrawing you from the sammich list. SERIOUSLY.

SAILOR MOON FOR LIFE! *bakes Ravenesss cookies and gives hugs* (Although on another note I miss my cat now... she was all black and died 5 years ago.. QQ.. i_i and I also want to re-watch sailor moon which will cut into my wow playing... sigh)
    AWWWWW ::huggles:: Yes I love sailor moon, yes my cat is named after Luna from SM, I have all the seasons including salor stars un-cut, lets watch it all while we snack on your cookies <3

Every time one of these threads pops up I debate sharing a picture for a second. Then within the first few pages slutty pics ruin it for me and I just don't want to be associated with it. This thread does not break that trend, le sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    If Denard still sucks as QB after this next season, I'll gladly bite my words. For now, I think the kid's got potential. We'll see what happens.

And when the hell is football coming back around? I'm tired of all these other sports filling time before the best one comes back
    We're looking at about 4 months. 4 LONG LONG MONTHS.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

Quote Originally Posted by DiesMali View Post
    As a violist, I find this picture to be super awesome. :3

And I raise you a
    *highfive* classical instruments!

Did the viola for a couple years before migrating to the violin for about 6 months. Been on this 'cello' drug for a few years now
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Oh dayum, things may get real up in this thread!

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Reixy View Post
    Every time one of these threads pops up I debate sharing a picture for a second. Then within the first few pages slutty pics ruin it for me and I just don't want to be associated with it. This thread does not break that trend, le sigh.
    I don't recall seeing any slutty pic in this thread at all.

But this kitty is like, "Oh god. Hugging again? Can I go chase the moth in the kitchen now? Please? LET GO PLEASE? Maybe if I don't move she'll think I'm dead? Please?"
    While the other kitty is so bloody cute and nuzzly and adorable and omfgkittyiscute. owo;
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    No not at all, just showing my real life feral kitty that inspired me to play a feral druid actually.
    I would cast cannibalize on your kitty tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post

/agree

The Longhorns had better learn how to win a game at home imo. Baseball is good, but wtb NCAA and NFL. PST

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    I don't think you can win this one brosef.
    Let it go~
    Sadly, you can garner more support with breasts than you can with morals.
    "heh, still i am
    tighter than the pants on will.i.am"
    Ferg<Hard Casual>GorefiendUS

Here's one of my boyfriend and I. :3

I'm the girl btw.

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

Quote Originally Posted by Reixy View Post
    slutty pics....did i miss a few pages or something because everyone is still dressed lol.

CudiTheKid
    i cant post a pic cuz i just joined you guys.

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    I don't recall seeing any slutty pic in this thread at all.
    That one mexican guy posted a picture of himself in his underwear laying on the bed lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

throw this at complainers