1. #28401
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I was going for the zombie mormon. I went with the nametag to ensure people knew I was a zombie mormon instead of just a zombie office worker.

    I'm a little stumped as to how it's offensive though.
    Heheh, I'm not offended. I just think some people get offended over little things, but Mormon's don't really get offended. I mean, when you consider "The book of mormon musical" has a lot of things contrary to what Mormons would do/act like, the fact that most Mormons are not offended by it says something, right?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  2. #28402
    Scarab Lord Nivis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    4,897
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/o9clIga.jpg
    A year after a gastric sleeve operation. Working my ass off. Felt like sharing with the mmochamp community since I just got back from my checkup.
    Grats on the progress!
    Last edited by Nivis; 2014-07-25 at 01:08 AM.

  3. #28403
    Good morning snap from Norway. /Removed the text because it might be offensive, heh)


  4. #28404


    Other than that pesky mole in the middle of forehead, I think I look passable. #single #hinthint

  5. #28405


    - - - Updated - - -



    - - - Updated - - -

    Not sure why the first attempt didn't work

  6. #28406
    Mechagnome Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    365
    my lil cheeky nephew and I lol :P


  7. #28407
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    my lil cheeky nephew and I lol :P

    [IMG]http://oi57.tinypic.com/159a9x.jpg[IMG]
    You look like Zachary Quinto as Sylar in Heroes.


  8. #28408
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeryn View Post
    Good morning snap from Norway. /Removed the text because it might be offensive, heh)
    You got some damn nice eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Other than that pesky mole in the middle of forehead, I think I look passable. #single #hinthint
    You have the same plump, luscious lips as I do bro.

    - - - Updated - - -

    No wrinkles, no receding hairline. Lazy right eye can't behave for 5 seconds to allow me to take a picture.



    Actually had a girl tell me I was hot today, I think she's crazy but it felt good man. Just curious; how old do I look in this picture?

  9. #28409
    Field Marshal Thurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    57
    So there are other norwegians here aswell lol :P

    Snap it is :P

    my engrish guuuuud!

    I like ham

  10. #28410
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    Just curious; how old do I look in this picture?
    Late twenties.

    Also, fleeces are a crime and should be burned.

  11. #28411
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Late twenties.

    Also, fleeces are a crime and should be burned.
    Is there an environmental reason my sweater is a crime, or is it just a fashion crime? I commit many crimes against fashion, so I'm okay with the latter.

  12. #28412
    The Unstoppable Force RICH8472's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK, Nexus
    Posts
    20,161
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Late twenties.

    Also, fleeces are a crime and should be burned.
    Lies, fleeces are awesome.

  13. #28413
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    Is there an environmental reason my sweater is a crime, or is it just a fashion crime? I commit many crimes against fashion, so I'm okay with the latter.
    A crime against sense and good taste!

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Lies, fleeces are awesome.
    Wrong.

  14. #28414
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,396
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Wrong.
    But it's cozy and wicks away moisture. YOU are wrong!

  15. #28415
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    But it's cozy and wicks away moisture. YOU are wrong!
    Dozens of more sensible and tasteful decisions can be made.
    You're wrong, bae.

  16. #28416
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,396
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Dozens of more sensible and tasteful decisions can be made.
    You're wrong, bae.
    Nope. I have fleece socks and a fleece blanket. You can't change me!

    You're probably still mad I said you look like the one dude from One Direction lol

  17. #28417
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Nope. I have fleece socks and a fleece blanket. You can't change me!

    You're probably still mad I said you look like the one dude from One Direction lol
    BURN THE WITCH!

    And not really. Although recently I was referred to as the love-child of two members of 1D which was uhh.. interesting.

  18. #28418
    How can you hate on fleece?

    It gives so much and asks for so little.

  19. #28419
    It's the plague of all clothing D:
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  20. #28420
    Last edited by Venara; 2014-07-21 at 05:56 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •