1. #28401
    Jesus Christ, so much attention whoring.


  2. #28402
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Jesus Christ, so much attention whoring.
    I only attention whore for your love.....

    Avatar is me.

  3. #28403
    I am Murloc! Revi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,062
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Jesus Christ, so much attention whoring.
    For a 1422 page thread where the only topic is showing pictures of yourself, this has a surprisingly low amount of attention whoring

  4. #28404
    Pit Lord MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Jesus Christ, so much attention whoring.
    Thread title "Post an image of yourself".

    I would be surprised by attention whoring in a thread named "Politics and Economics in Belfast 1900-2014"
    but in a thread that is dedicated to showing yourself to the public and discussing it!? Not really.

    I sense that someone is mad about something
    Epic!

  5. #28405
    Mechagnome Deyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    I sense that someone is mad about something
    Yes, I can hear your jimmies rustling because of what the other guy said.

    Ontopic:


  6. #28406
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,795
    http://i.imgur.com/od1JrIf.jpg

    Was wondering if someone could tell me how it looks, got cut today and want some feedback if it is good or not (honest opinion please!)
    (Mustache i will shave btw :P)
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

  7. #28407
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/od1JrIf.jpg

    Was wondering if someone could tell me how it looks, got cut today and want some feedback if it is good or not (honest opinion please!)
    (Mustache i will shave btw :P)
    You look good regardless of whatever.

    Also, that is some weird clock you have on the wall.

  8. #28408
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You look good regardless of whatever.

    Also, that is some weird clock you have on the wall.
    I get only comments always on my pic about my clock, i think i just throw it away cause nobody seems to like it! :P
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

  9. #28409
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I get only comments always on my pic about my clock, i think i just throw it away cause nobody seems to like it! :P
    Hey, man, I only said it was weird. Weird doesn't mean it's bad. ;)

  10. #28410
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I get only comments always on my pic about my clock, i think i just throw it away cause nobody seems to like it! :P
    Its Dali clock duh...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Yes, I can hear your jimmies rustling because of what the other guy said.

    Ontopic:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/29PpfiN.jpg[IMG]
    Well...


    Damn...

  11. #28411
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Yes, I can hear your jimmies rustling because of what the other guy said.

    Ontopic:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/29PpfiN.jpg[IMG]
    You look like a fucking alien.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2014-07-24 at 11:56 PM.


  12. #28412
    Mechagnome Deyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You look like a fucking alien.
    We all know here that I'm an advanced life form. What else is new though?

  13. #28413
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You look like a fucking alien.
    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

  14. #28414
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/od1JrIf.jpg

    Was wondering if someone could tell me how it looks, got cut today and want some feedback if it is good or not (honest opinion please!)
    (Mustache i will shave btw :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You look good regardless of whatever.
    World's worst advice ever. You're being nice, not constructive. Not everything suits everyone.. like, I'm sure he'd look a mess with a mullet.

    But in this case, your hair looks alright. Maybe ditch the 'stache because they typically have a habit of screaming pedophile.
    Additional tip: Pluck them hairs between your eyebrows, since they're connecting. Eyebrows should be strong and independent like Beyoncé.

  15. #28415
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    World's worst advice ever. You're being nice, not constructive. Not everything suits everyone.. like, I'm sure he'd look a mess with a mullet.

    But in this case, your hair looks alright. Maybe ditch the 'stache because they typically have a habit of screaming pedophile.
    Additional tip: Pluck them hairs between your eyebrows, since they're connecting. Eyebrows should be strong and independent like Beyoncé.
    I'm not being nice. I meant what I said taking my preferences into consideration. Didn't say anything about the mustache because he said he was going to take it off.

    Edit: And his eyebrows don't look connected from looking at the picture. If they do, it's because of the shadow or poor light.
    Last edited by Majad; 2014-07-25 at 12:09 AM.

  16. #28416
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm not being nice. I meant what I said taking my preferences into consideration. Didn't say anything about the mustache because he said he was going to take it off.
    I'm taking about his hair.
    So he could pull off a mullet then, I take it?



    Yeah, "You'd look good regardless of whatever" is literally the worst advice anyone could give anyone, ever.
    I'm just being honest, since he was asking for honesty.

  17. #28417
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    I'm taking about his hair.
    So he could pull off a mullet then, I take it?

    [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/49ac7a3fe63d737fb684524ec1ea6997/tumblr_mwgq1lzHJx1skne29o1_400.gif[img]

    Yeah, "You'd look good regardless of whatever" is literally the worst advice anyone could give anyone, ever.
    I'm just being honest, since he was asking for honesty.
    His face looks good so I don't see why he wouldn't.

  18. #28418
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Edit: And his eyebrows don't look connected from looking at the picture. If they do, it's because of the shadow or poor light.
    They're clearly connecting. You can see them fade towards the middle but it's still forming a monobrow.
    Regardless, they're far too close together even if it's poor lighting.

  19. #28419
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    They're clearly connecting. You can see them fade towards the middle but it's still forming a monobrow.
    Regardless, they're far too close together even if it's poor lighting.
    Probably or probably not. Honestly, without a better picture of the zone I can't really say for sure but I don't care lol. And assuming that is a monobrow, I don't mind that kind of monobrow. It's pretty "whatever floats your boat", from my part, if it's only that or something.

  20. #28420
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I get only comments always on my pic about my clock, i think i just throw it away cause nobody seems to like it! :P
    Its a Dali clock, if you're going to throw it away just send it to me instead.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •