Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    Me neither

Maybe change the facial hair up a little depending on what you feel comfy with but I am not seeing an ugly guy, at all.

What I do think is that sometimes attitude and compure and how people perceive you because of that plays a role just as big in attraction. If I slouch I immediately make a different impression than when walking upright. Maybe thats something to work on Gam?
    I've gotten a hair cut and trimmed the sideburns since the picture.

But that's what I've been saying the whole time it's not about all about looks.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I've gotten a hair cut and trimmed the sideburns since the picture.

But that's what I've been saying the whole time it's not about all about looks.
    True but you do sound a bit defeatist. Sure, you shouldnt be a fake/vain person for the sake of getting people interested but I'm sure you could make positive changes over time

True but you do sound a bit defeatist. Sure, you shouldnt be a fake/vain person for the sake of getting people interested but I'm sure you could make positive changes over time
    Like what? Previous changes haven't lead to any visible increase in success.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Well I dont know how you interact with people in RL but we both know the answer is somewhere there. Have you talked to family, friends, aquaintances, maybe a therapist about it?

You have seemed generally quite negative, from reading your posts. Change that, and you might see more success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You have seemed generally quite negative, from reading your posts. Change that, and you might see more success.
    Only about the way I look only because I have only ever been told I'm not attractive except by this chick who cheated on her bf with me for a while before going back to her abusive boyfriend.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Only about the way I look only because I have only ever been told I'm not attractive except by this chick who cheated on her bf with me for a while before going back to her abusive boyfriend.
    Hah, so infact you have gotten a yes answer before. Remember when you tried comparing it to my job situation, you said there's difference between having had one once, and never having had something. So, afterall, it was completely accurate analogy from my part

I dunno, the only people who compliment me past my girlfriend and close friend are old women.

Usually the compliments just flow easier to women, men just don't get them often I'd say.

Hah, so infact you have gotten a yes answer before. Remember when you tried comparing it to my job situation, you said there's difference between having had one once, and never having had something. So, afterall, it was completely accurate analogy from my part
    No, because I was really trying to not have anything happen it was not at all like I pursued her and she actually said yes. I was available and she was trying to get what she was missing from an abusive relationship.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

No, because I was really trying to not have anything happen it was not at all like I pursued her and she actually said yes. I was available and she was trying to get what she was missing from an abusive relationship.
    Maybe there's part of the problem, you try to pursue too hard, or not at all, after thinking it will always be a no. Let things happen and flow naturally instead.

Maybe there's part of the problem, you try to pursue too hard, or not at all, after thinking it will always be a no. Let things happen and flow naturally instead.
    And that's how I ended up with my friends girlfriend cheating on him with me for almost a year.

On the flip side realizing I'm into someone after I'm beyond friend zoned, not my fault I think they're hot after knowing them for a while.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I dunno, the only people who compliment me past my girlfriend and close friend are old women.

Usually the compliments just flow easier to women, men just don't get them often I'd say.
    Definately. I notice this change a lot, people tend to be more complimentairy. But theres also more, different looks from both women and men now.

Its a different experience, sometimes pleasant, sometimes constricting

I know you guys mean well but you are probably doing more harm than good. Just leave the guy alone and let him sort it out.

Well I dont know how you interact with people in RL but we both know the answer is somewhere there. Have you talked to family, friends, aquaintances, maybe a therapist about it?
    What's there to talk about women don't like me.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    and they won't ever like you if you keep this negativity up

15+ Year Old Account
    here goes

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    and they won't ever like you if you keep this negativity up
    No it was like that before.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I think you could start with the attitude.

No it was like that before.
    I dunno what you were like "before" but your attitude now certainly isn't going to help. :/

You guys are only making it worse, luring him in with "oh, you look fine" then shitting on his personality.