Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Oh, you could smell the feint mixture of extreme Axe bodyspray and falafel with just a tinge of overcompensating desperation too?
    Haha lol dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Wearing something like her swimwear would make me feel uncomfortable because it is too exposing. xD
    That's every-day wear for girls here in the summer. Not just the pool or beach, you see them dressed out shopping like this, in restaurants.

I do remember seeing in Thailand the differences between the beaches that cater to foreigners and the beaches the Thais go to. Ex-gf told me a lot of Thai men keep a shirt on no matter how hot it is. The women tend to cover up a lot more too, compared to the ones hunting for a foreign bf/husband, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    You look like the sort of girl I would have asked out back in college. Remind me of a classmate I tried to get to go out with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abracmike View Post
    Spoiler warning next time.....

Seriously though, nice beard
    Well, I thought it would be safer to write it. Wouldn't want people to believe it to be a jumpscare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Oh if only I could grow a glorious beard such as yours.
    This is my summer beard. By winter, it's about 10-15 cm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I just want the Blonde hair.
    Hehe, scary comment but I've heard it many times before. Used to be much more blond/white when I was a kid.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    I was expecting you to comment, based on your previous posts. No need to keep projecting your insecurities on random people on the interwebz.
    I'm not insecure, I just don't go around saying nice things to women on internet and think I will get laid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... okay.... moving this back to pictures.

Tyrande dress/me at blizzcon:

Recent bunny leggings purchase.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Yeah... okay.... moving this back to pictures.

Tyrande dress/me at blizzcon:

Recent bunny leggings purchase.
    /Doublethumbsup* Noice
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If you look closely, behind the bunny leggings, there's for sure a kitty cat.

- - - Updated - - -

If the new theme is "Special Occasions", then here's my "Just Got Home From Work" suit. It's special because it pays my mortgage.

snip
    Last edited by Dacien; 2018-10-24 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    /Doublethumbsup* Noice
    Fanks!

- - - Updated - - -

If the new theme is "Special Occasions", then here's my "Just Got Home From Work" suit. It's special because it pays my mortgage.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5H8yYBs.png[/ig]
    Most of my pictures get kitty-bombed.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Fanks!
    I second that, by the way. Super cute.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Stelio Kontos Still waiting for proof you're not a gorilla.

Me and my new lady friend. Ain't she a beauty?

Last edited by Dwarfhamster; 2018-05-22 at 06:24 AM.

Girl needs help. Her hair dye game is weak.

And I bet she's a real drama llama.

Deleted

You remind me of Matt Damon.

She has her moments, like when she gets upset or jealous and then spits. But I do love her mascara job and stray chin whiskers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Euron Greyjoy View Post
    You remind me of Matt Damon.
    Thanks. That was a compliment, yeah? I've never been told that before. I do kick ass like him in the Bourne Trilogy so that might be where you're seeing the resemblance from.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    @Stelio Kontos Still waiting for proof you're not a gorilla.

Nah, Stelio Kantos is Greek, he probably has long, black flowing locks like Achilles.
    Last edited by Dwarfhamster; 2018-05-22 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You'd look quite good if you worked out and built up some muscle I think, you've got a good frame with some wide, square shoulders. Random I know but it's a compliment

Edit: Not to say you look bad in the first place, just that you'd look good with some muscle xD
    Last edited by Splenda; 2018-10-25 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    You'd look quite good if you worked out and built up some muscle I think, you've got a good frame with some wide, square shoulders. Random I know but it's a compliment

Edit: Not to say you look bad in the first place, just that you'd look good with some muscle xD
    I appreciate the compliment. I've had lots of guys tell me the same thing, that I'm cut out for lifting. Just picked up some weights actually, starting to work out. I'm a short guy (166 cm), so a little bulk would be welcome.

Deleted

Thanks. That was a compliment, yeah? I've never been told that before. I do kick ass like him in the Bourne Trilogy so that might be where you're seeing the resemblance from.

It was a compliment! He's awesome and also in the Bourne Trilogy.

Nah, Stelio Kantos is Greek, he probably has long, black flowing locks like Achilles.
    Alas, I actually don't look too stereotypically Mediterranean. My father's American, mostly northern and western European (UK, German, some Scandinavian). I've got brown hair, little on the lighter side for color, and grey-green eyes. I honestly wouldn't say I'm pale or tanned, I'm sorta squarely in the middle, maybe slightly more to the tan side. My hair's wavy, so I usually have kept it shaved/cut short for most of my life, spent most of my youth going for the stubbly hair and beard, t-shirt, and muscles look, lol

I am trying to grow my hair and beard out, though, will see how it turns out by the end of the year.

And by 33, I was getting white hairs in my temple....now got a couple on my chin in my beard. /cry

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate the compliment. I've had lots of guys tell me the same thing, that I'm cut out for lifting. Just picked up some weights actually, starting to work out. I'm a short guy (166 cm), so a little bulk would be welcome.
    You work construction, right? Those guys, when they spent some effort on themselves, always killed it with the women, at least the ones I knew.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel so lame responding to compliments but genuine thank you!

Okay I had a solid chuckle on a bad night so thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post

@Dacien I agree with this guy, that is a flattering photo and you do have a nice frame, dude.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

You work construction, right? Those guys, when they spent some effort on themselves, always killed it with the women, at least the ones I knew.
    Yeah, all these guys around me talking about their exploits on the weekend. They like to give me a hard time because I haven't "christened" my new place yet. I'm trying to do better than weekend flings lol!

@Dacien I agree with this guy, that is a flattering photo and you do have a nice frame, dude.
    I'm stealing your phrase because it's awesome:

Fanks!

Deleted
    Alas, I actually don't look too stereotypically Mediterranean. My father's American, mostly northern and western European (UK, German, some Scandinavian). I've got brown hair, little on the lighter side for color, and grey-green eyes. I honestly wouldn't say I'm pale or tanned, I'm sorta squarely in the middle, maybe slightly more to the tan side. My hair's wavy, so I usually have kept it shaved/cut short for most of my life, spent most of my youth going for the stubbly hair and beard, t-shirt, and muscles look, lol

I am trying to grow my hair and beard out, though, will see how it turns out by the end of the year.

And by 33, I was getting white hairs in my temple....now got a couple on my chin in my beard. /cry

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you post a picture?