Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    I'm a mutt. My genetics have given my the hair equal to a poodle combined with a damn horse (very thick and stupidly curly) That and the fact it falls below mid back almost to my waist now. Everytime I go in for a trim I fall victim to the 80s big hair styles. I often have to remind the person cutting my hair that going big is no longer in style.
    If you have seen my other pics you might know what a better look of this is. but I used to have long hair down to my mid back, like the finish rock/viking we had posting pics here, but yeah. to damn thick and to damn hard to control, so long hair while possible, I just don't see it as a good option for me, so I know your pain on not being able to do certain things lol. So now I just keep my hair shorter then an inch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggiej View Post
    If you have seen my other pics you might know what a better look of this is. but I used to have long hair down to my mid back, like the finish rock/viking we had posting pics here, but yeah. to damn thick and to damn hard to control, so long hair while possible, I just don't see it as a good option for me, so I know your pain on not being able to do certain things lol. So now I just keep my hair shorter then an inch.
    It took me 28 yrs to realize long hair stays down better and short hair is = to clown hair for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Degarn View Post
    Thanks Typrax for the sig. ;D
    lols np

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Everyone wants to feel noticed, and as if they have made an impact on someone.
    That. Everything said on the matter thus far, Nihil Sin, is pretty much word-for-word repeat of what so many others have said.
    "I'm extreme, hate me or love me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shamlrock View Post
    Because I'm hungry >.>
    Because your stoned? just guessing

A most recent one of me (though the color in my bangs has faded)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    Somebody needs a hug.

123NOTIT!
    Wasn't in the mood to catch something, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    It took me 28 yrs to realize long hair stays down better and short hair is = to clown hair for me.
    Well looking at your hair now it looks pretty great ;o

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    That. Everything said on the matter thus far, Nihil Sin, is pretty much word-for-word repeat of what so many others have said.
    Being aware of what causes people to act in their ways doesn't grant you superiority, it grants you the responsibility to empathize.

Being aware of what causes people to act in their ways doesn't grant you superiority, it grants you the responsibility to empathize.
    Indeed, very much so.

Extremes or reactions to your existence?

Although, in my experience.. kindness is more vindicating than anything, as it leaves no room for negative recourse.

There are exceptions.
    Well spoken.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Extremes or reactions to your existence?

Although, in my experience.. kindness is more vindicating than anything, as it leaves no room for negative recourse.

There are exceptions.
    I like to argue, but when it comes to people not in my personal space, just walking around somewhere, I prefer not to be noticed or talked about, good or bad. For many years, when I was a kinder, gentler soul, I would get upset about people staring at me. My boyfriend at the time would be baffled. He'd say, but you look so strange. Look where you are. If you look strange people will stare. If you look attractive people will stare. And I would just be like, well they shouldn't. No matter how many times he'd say this, I'd still always get really surprised if I looked up and people were staring.

I like to blend in, but I'm colorful. I like to think of it more like the insect world. We've got bright colors for two reason, warnings and attraction. In my mind, I've always considered it more of a "please stay away, I'm weird" kind of a statement, rather than a HEY WOW HERE I AM EVERYBODY.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    Because your stoned? just guessing
    Nah man I doubt he his stoned, more like. I am feelin kinda hungry, and sleepy, but just cuz I wanna give a wink. ?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    /gets his popcorn ready

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    While that is a reasonable theory, it is inaccurate. But you'll think what you'll think, won't you?

It's actually my job to impress people with myself, and I find myself fighting against it. It ends up being ironic (as well as expensive, haha).
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Well spoken.
    Killing with kindness is an amazing strategy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paigeyotto View Post

A most recent one of me (though the color in my bangs has faded)
    very cute

This should distract everyone from arguing...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    *offers caramel corn*
    *mooches and sits in wait with camera*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Wow you are... ignorant. Good luck with that.