Quote Originally Posted by paigeyotto View Post
    q.q

fine! But i won't like it! -pout-
    -sneaks off to bed-
    brush yo teeth before you go to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ I love chickens. And all birds. My mother just got a whole slew of baby chickens/roosters, and I went out there to see them the other day. SO FREAKING CUTE. I can't help but picture them without legs, rocking like a weeble wobble, because of their curved little shape.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    ^ I love chickens. And all birds. My mother just got a whole slew of baby chickens/roosters, and I went out there to see them the other day. SO FREAKING CUTE. I can't help but picture them without legs, rocking like a weeble wobble, because of their curved little shape.
    lol, they'd never fall down.

Guess I'll be okay then, by his standards. All of my friends (the few) are very intelligent. I'm intelligent, even if it is "wasted". And my daughter and her friends love me.

Shit, I'll take the respect and love of kids over adults anyway. Adults suck. Being a mom ftw.
    I've got a little brother who's 3. Really, there's nothing better than spending time with him. It's not that I don't have friends (and a handful who are irreplaceable) or other things in life that I enjoy doing, but there's just something special about the love I've got for the little guy.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Bubblebarbie you are stunning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammellaar View Post
    I was catching some precious sleep ;D You all should try it, it's awesome :O
    I tried it. I woke up 2 hours later in a case of severe delirium with an alarm clock I never set ringing. Now I never wanna sleep again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Did someone say baby chickens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTUz1UVzgLY

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I tried it. I woke up 2 hours later in a case of severe delirium with an alarm clock I never set ringing. Now I never wanna sleep again...
    I got 2 hours of sleep before being woken up by a storm...again. Class in 4 hours so it looks like it's an all nighter!
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I like ducks.
    Ducks are good. Swans are MEAN though. I've seen them chase down children for bread. Which is funny, unless it's you as a child, or your child. =/
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Paigeyotto View Post
    Okay you guys, I'm heading to bed.
    Try not to post too much so I don't have to read a lot when I come back tomorrow >.<
    Night<3
    Don't think you get to avoid the 20 pages of catch-up in the morning like the rest of us :P
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Ducks are good. Swans are MEAN though. I've seen them chase down children for bread. Which is funny, unless it's you as a child, or your child. =/
    I grew up on a farm. It wasn't a swan chasing me. It was a turkey. Then we had turkey for dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I've got a little brother who's 3. Really, there's nothing better than spending time with him. It's not that I don't have friends (and a handful who are irreplaceable) or other things in life that I enjoy doing, but there's just something special about the love I've got for the little guy.
    They sense the good in people.

Man babies love me. All my shiny piercings. LOL

Three was the worst age for my kid. She was evil. She's cool now, though, at 8. Three was her rough year.

Sounds like mom is about to administer a fowl ass-whoopin.
    ShamLcawk(shaman/main)
    ShamLrock(warrior/main)
    ShamLshapes(druid)
    Shampoke(rogue)
    Shamatholic(priest)

10+ Year Old Account
    We convinced my brother (when he was maybe 5) to chase some geese. They all took off sprinting away...except the big daddy, who chased my brother for a good 30 seconds. It was hilarious.

Ok then like I said ... Update 96 pages later :P

Haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll ... carry on .

------ Thank you <Shyama88 > for this amazing signature ! ------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Ah, what's all this talking crap? Oscar is grouchy. >.>

He's the OP I'm pretty sure. Kind of gives you an idea of what this thread was intended for. haha
    I'm allowed one dirty comment. Besides I have a gf who I'd never cheat on so it's all gravy

10+ Year Old Account
    i feel so awesome for having been one of the people on the first page toasting in an epic bread

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Natanielus View Post
    Bubblebarbie you are stunning.
    Aha I'm quite ordinary but thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    He's the OP I'm pretty sure. Kind of gives you an idea of what this thread was intended for. haha
    Lol ohhh I see.. Figures.

Most of you guys have been on here ALL day! is it really that amusing :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    I'm allowed one dirty comment. Besides I have a gf who I'd never cheat on so it's all gravy
    It's okay. Your pick up line, whether creepy or not, let you off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebarbie View Post
    Most of you guys have been on here ALL day! is it really that amusing :P
    I'm just sitting around college with no classes atm so yes, this is about as exciting as it gets. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    All gravy.. oh really? If you were my bf saying comments like that to another girl I'd be a little upset.. Maybe I'm just a sook?