10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracopnious View Post
    Oh, perfect thread to ask, glasses or no glasses! Deciding on contacts but I can't decide if i look better with or without lol. vote vote vote

I'd say either way but I'm being biased because I think you're really REALLY cute. >.>

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    I'm allowed one dirty comment. Besides I have a gf who I'd never cheat on so it's all gravy
    may i ask what pick up line you gave her to win her over..?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    It's okay. Your pick up line, whether creepy or not, let you off the hook.

I'm just sitting around college with no classes atm so yes, this is about as exciting as it gets. lol
    Ugh that sucks! What are you studying? I just assumed everyone had spent the day at home ready all of these posts, lol. I only had 3 hours sleep so I'm not thinking -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    They sense the good in people.

Man babies love me. All my shiny piercings. LOL

Three was the worst age for my kid. She was evil. She's cool now, though, at 8. Three was her rough year.
    Psh, I love the 3s. He's finally getting out of the diaper stage. I really don't miss having to change him three times a day.

And he's a bundle of joy, too. Maybe I'm just lucky
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Listening to legend of zelda dubstep remixes while reading this thread. Can't think of much else I'd rather be doing at 3 am. Aside from sleep or other miscellaneous activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebarbie View Post
    All gravy.. oh really? If you were my bf saying comments like that to another girl I'd be a little upset.. Maybe I'm just a sook?
    I think maybe hes had to much gravy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EverdayMJ View Post
    may i ask what pick up line you gave her to win her over..?
    Hi baby, you are "all gravy"!
    yeah forgive me i'm short on sleep, dissertation to write so tired >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Listening to legend of zelda dubstep remixes while reading this thread. Can't think of much else I'd rather be doing at 3 am. Aside from sleep or other miscellaneous activities.
    masturbating brogen?

[QUOTE=Bubblebarbie;11232780]Aha I'm quite ordinary but thank you

I'm afraid I see nothing ordinary :P
    Australia! Have you an Aussie accent?

I'm allowed one dirty comment. Besides I have a gf who I'd never cheat on so it's all gravy
    Hypothetically speaking, if I had a girlfriend and we both knew we'd never cheat on each other, I still wouldn't be too crazy about her hitting on random guys online.

But that's just me.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebarbie View Post
    Ugh that sucks! What are you studying? I just assumed everyone had spent the day at home ready all of these posts, lol. I only had 3 hours sleep so I'm not thinking -_-
    Nope. I'm in that last week before finals, so nothing is happening but boredom. Studying Anthropology atm, it's about as exciting as it sounds. But when I'm done, I'll be this guy 2.0. haha
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

....sexual gravy...
    We convinced my brother (when he was maybe 5) to chase some geese. They all took off sprinting away...except the big daddy, who chased my brother for a good 30 seconds. It was hilarious.
    being the youngest boy always means you get the bad flashbacks of traumatizing moments with hysterical laughter in the background...wait ...i may have taken that personally .....oh well
    ShamLcawk(shaman/main)
    ShamLrock(warrior/main)
    ShamLshapes(druid)
    Shampoke(rogue)
    Shamatholic(priest)

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    time for cute kitten picture

http://i.imgur.com/w48cs.jpg
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2011-04-27 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Size issue

Less chit chat, more pictures !

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shamlrock View Post
    ....sexual gravy...

being the youngest boy always means you get the bad flashbacks of traumatizing moments with hysterical laughter in the background...wait ...i may have taken that personally .....oh well
    Sexual gravy...that's a new take on that word...

Awww...did someone get dared to eat bugs as a kid? (Yea, we did that to my brother too. He downed 5 ladybugs before my mom found out.)

Quote Originally Posted by Natanielus View Post
    I'm afraid I see nothing ordinary :P
    Australia! Have you an Aussie accent?
    Umm not like the bogan kind you see in movies! I hate the way Australians are portrayed "G'day mate!".
    When I'm on vent I get told I don't really sound Aussie but at times they can hear my accent. What accent do you have..?

I'm just sitting around college with no classes atm so yes, this is about as exciting as it gets. lol
    That's what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks, really. Just waiting on finals to hit. Kinda sorta been studying, but ehhh, this thread > studying...right?

www.spinatlantic.com

Sexual gravy...that's a new take on that word...

Awww...did someone get dared to eat bugs as a kid? (Yea, we did that to my brother too. He downed 5 ladybugs before my mom found out.)
    Morning orange juice switched out with a close to a quart of hotsauce and played close a trailer and caught the edge of it while running around as everyone laughed at my bloody afro(quite sticky let me tell you)....ah reminiscing..

....and when it "gravy" .....when is it not sexual -.=?
    Last edited by shamlrock; 2011-04-27 at 07:13 AM. Reason: b/c gravy is sexy
    ShamLcawk(shaman/main)
    ShamLrock(warrior/main)
    ShamLshapes(druid)
    Shampoke(rogue)
    Shamatholic(priest)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    That's what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks, really. Just waiting on finals to hit. Kinda sorta been studying, but ehhh, this thread > studying...right?
    Pretty much. I have class in a few hours, but I'm not good at light sleeping and can't really sleep, so this has to hold me over.

Quote Originally Posted by shamlrock View Post
    Morning orange juice switched out with a close to a quart of hotsauce and played close a trailer and caught the edge of it while running around as everyone laughed at my bloody afro(quite sticky let me tell you)....ah reminiscing..
    ROFL. Those are priceless. My favorite (although pretty harmless) was always dropping everything on the table in his drink when he went to the bathroom. Hot sauce, salt, pepper, etc.