1. #8821
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    Stupid Tauren!
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    Your hole language is weird
    There i said it! <3
    Damn, this just because I said you were old?
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  2. #8822
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I liked my version better

    And G'morning Iyona
    Uh, yea, gmornin. Haven't realized I'm out of bed yet.

  3. #8823
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Damn, this just because I said you were old?
    maybe

    I've also just noticed my spelling couldn't be any worse, glad you didn't pick me up on it :P

  4. #8824
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Uh, yea, gmornin. Haven't realized I'm out of bed yet.
    Good afternoon :3
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  5. #8825
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    maybe

    I've also just noticed my spelling couldn't be any worse, glad you didn't pick me up on it :P
    Yeah, I'm not like you... And you could have said it on purpose, like butt language but instead of butt you said hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Good afternoon :3
    Why are you that quiet! Not saying anything and being up and running since like... 8AM


    Gonna have pancakes as breakfast *evil laughter*
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  6. #8826
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Why are you that quiet! Not saying anything and being up and running since like... 8AM


    Gonna have pancakes as breakfast *evil laughter*
    Well actually I got out of bed at 11.30.
    And I had croissants as breakfast. I'd love some pancakes though. Sharing is caring!

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 11:18 AM ----------

    Oh, and now I'm afk for a smoke and a hot shower. It's like a regular shower, but with me in it.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  7. #8827
    The Patient Coinbangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar's Goblin Living Area
    Posts
    225
    Although a picture of myself, would blow this thread into tiny pieces of jealously. I simply cannot. For I fear for the sake of humanity, that if people see my face they will implode. And I will be alone again. So no picture. Not yet. Not until I reverse the curse given to me by Ahmingujalikal the Tribal Priest of Indonesian island 5.32GTKU
    v you dun got goofed bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broheals View Post
    I guess you have a job with blizzard... Oh no wait you do better stuff than blizzard! Well done love it, I must see more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I cut out bits from Hamlet and pasted them together in another book. I'm a better author than Shakespeare!

  8. #8828
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Coinbangles View Post
    Although a picture of myself, would blow this thread into tiny pieces of jealously. I simply cannot. For I fear for the sake of humanity, that if people see my face they will implode. And I will be alone again. So no picture. Not yet. Not until I reverse the curse given to me by Ahmingujalikal the Tribal Priest of Indonesian island 5.32GTKU
    Are you indonesian?

    I love tanned men <3
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  9. #8829
    Is it me or is it that almost every girl that plays wow is a redhead? I love redheads so much :P

  10. #8830
    The Patient Coinbangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar's Goblin Living Area
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Are you indonesian?

    I love tanned men <3
    No, nor do I wish to be. When I find Ahmingujalikal I will destroy his tanned asian-like self like nothing before!

    True story.
    v you dun got goofed bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broheals View Post
    I guess you have a job with blizzard... Oh no wait you do better stuff than blizzard! Well done love it, I must see more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I cut out bits from Hamlet and pasted them together in another book. I'm a better author than Shakespeare!

  11. #8831
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Burningphoenix View Post
    Is it me or is it that almost every girl that plays wow is a redhead? I love redheads so much :P
    At least the last 5 girls that posted here aren't redheads. I doubt I've seen any in this thread, anyways. Maybe one or two O_o
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  12. #8832
    The Patient Coinbangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar's Goblin Living Area
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Burningphoenix View Post
    Is it me or is it that almost every girl that plays wow is a redhead? I love redheads so much :P
    I personally like Brunettes or Dirty Blondes. This new style of Bleaching hair, or making hair such a vivid color like bright red, or midnight black, makes me sad. Natural is the way to go!
    v you dun got goofed bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broheals View Post
    I guess you have a job with blizzard... Oh no wait you do better stuff than blizzard! Well done love it, I must see more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I cut out bits from Hamlet and pasted them together in another book. I'm a better author than Shakespeare!

  13. #8833
    Keyboard Turner mimsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3
    "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."
    Doh :<

  14. #8834
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by mimsie View Post
    "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."
    Doh :<
    You need 10 posts before you're allowed to post links, images or videos. Only posts in no-nonsense topics count, and spam doesn't count.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  15. #8835
    Quote Originally Posted by Burningphoenix View Post
    Is it me or is it that almost every girl that plays wow is a redhead? I love redheads so much :P
    I'v seen mostly dyed blondes, and for guys, brown hair seems to rain surperior!

  16. #8836
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Go find yourself a girl... like Habbekrats. I assume you don't have them spicy pics yet as you're still feeling the need to post a pic specially for a guy *grins*
    Or im just not showing them to you yet....
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

    Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

  17. #8837
    Keyboard Turner mimsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    You need 10 posts before you're allowed to post links, images or videos. Only posts in no-nonsense topics count, and spam doesn't count.
    Oh, shame :/ I guess my photo shall not be seen!
    Last edited by mimsie; 2011-05-15 at 11:35 AM.

  18. #8838
    Well I know a few girls that play WoW (like 5) and four of them are redheads and 1 is a blonde so that's why I asked

  19. #8839
    Quote Originally Posted by konikitty View Post
    Well, and... here's me and a dog (though I luv my cats too) with a weird look and...a lil unavoidable cleavage >_>
    its called button up your shirt maybe?

  20. #8840
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    I'd love some pancakes though. Sharing is caring!
    *Shares the two leftover pancakes*

    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Oh, and now I'm afk for a smoke and a hot shower. It's like a regular shower, but with me in it.
    Pff, smoking is bad m'kay? And *pictures Habbekrats under a shower* Hmm, not as hot as I expected... Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Or im just not showing them to you yet....
    She made pictures of her in the shower, eh? But you made a deal! Or was it Poldera who made a deal with me about not telling Ksarmar something... *confused*

    Quote Originally Posted by kkborang View Post
    its called button up your shirt maybe?
    Buttons are for pussies!... No, not the girl's pussies, the wussy kind of pussy
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •