1. #10081
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    If you are referring to pics, the fine print stated they'd be deleted and they were. :P
    You might need to post them again, after all, its a Post an image of yourself thread
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

    Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

  2. #10082
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Yes! I got 10 stars!

    I am. He will lose. Can you soothe him if he starts crying?
    i think i'd rather be waiting with a bottle of champaign for you

  3. #10083
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    You might need to post them again, after all, its a Post an image of yourself thread
    I have like ten yrs on you, Pup. Your Habbez pet.

  4. #10084
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    He does not have me. I am not to be had.
    I don't know that =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcruiser View Post
    Kitty has claws. Watch out now. ^_-
    She's also seductive and brings me into a false sense of security
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    If you are referring to pics, the fine print stated they'd be deleted and they were. :P
    You know your shit. I like that; you'd be great for office management.


  5. #10085
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    @Dion - I actually had an office job. I worked myself out of it. They were 5 months behind and in a week I had nothing to do.

  6. #10086
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    @Dion - I actually had an office job. I worked myself out of it. They were 5 months behind and in a week I had nothing to do.
    O.o
    ( 10 chars)


  7. #10087
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    I have like ten yrs on you, Pup. Your Habbez pet.
    Seems like im officially a pet now..hm. This can tourn out either really good or really bad.
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

    Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

  8. #10088
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    You've been her pet for awhile. (Tauren is just exercise and practise.)

  9. #10089
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Oh my.. that's epic! You win.
    Thanks, darlin'. What do I win?


  10. #10090
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    You've been her pet for awhile. (Tauren is just exercise and practise.)
    Haha, whoho, this is getting somewhere.
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

    Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

  11. #10091
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    He does not have me. I am not to be had.
    I have you. Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    i think i'd rather be waiting with a bottle of champaign for you
    That sounds way better. But I'll be all mud-ish Wash me first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Seems like im officially a pet now..hm. This can tourn out either really good or really bad.
    Part of my plan. Ha-Ha. You like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    You've been her pet for awhile. (Tauren is just exercise and practise.)
    Exactly.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  12. #10092
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Thanks, darlin'. What do I win?
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

    Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

  13. #10093
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    @ Habbez - You, Ksar, and Nihil have me, Dear.

  14. #10094
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post


  15. #10095
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    You've been her pet for awhile. (Tauren is just exercise and practise.)
    Ahhw Damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    @ Habbez - You, Ksar, and Nihil have me, Dear.
    /popcorn


  16. #10096
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    That sounds way better. But I'll be all mud-ish Wash me first.
    Sounds like a plan

    although, how about a glass as you win and then we can shower you and then finish the bottle off while watching a soppy film?

  17. #10097
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    @ Habbez - You, Ksar, and Nihil have me, Dear.
    I wuv u <3

    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    /popcorn
    Sweet or salt?
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  18. #10098
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    Sounds like a plan

    although, how about a glass as you win and then we can shower you and then finish the bottle off while watching a soppy film?
    Mmmmm even better! Sounds really, really tempting.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  19. #10099
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    I wuv u <3



    Sweet or salt?
    I like the salt ones =/


  20. #10100
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Thanks, darlin'. What do I win?
    A kiss on the cheek and a hug!

    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    I like the salt ones =/
    Sweet is waaaaay better.

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 09:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    Sounds like a plan

    although, how about a glass as you win and then we can shower you and then finish the bottle off while watching a soppy film?
    Candles included, btw?
    Oh, and chocolate?
    Proud owner of Imonition.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •