1. #11381
    High Overlord TheThrym's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Saxony
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Hmm... depends... are there hot girls in your pictures?
    scroll back..... download my pic.....take photoshop..... gimme boobs



    no....don't...
    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  2. #11382
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Hmm... depends... are there hot girls in your pictures?


    You're saying the Sun is a prostitute?
    Might be a stripper, according to this video.



  3. #11383
    The Patient Ravenesss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    284
    I am just surprised how long this thread was going originally, then it was magically resurrected and is going again.

  4. #11384
    Field Marshal Dogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    under a rock somewere in icecrown
    Posts
    62
    Guys i think my cat Chaos is from outerspace :S

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/s173.jpg/

  5. #11385
    Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Barcelona, geek paradise
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevantus View Post
    *blinks* Like the second picture without the metal on your lips. Really lovely eyes.
    Excuseme, what eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

  6. #11386
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffari View Post
    This thread is far from what is it, seems like a free for all at this point.
    No no no, not free for all. I have to agree to the topic you're discussing. Call me King, or Almighty one. Depends on what you prefer

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    I don't pay for his warm lovin, he just gives it to me naturally.
    Pff, the Sun thinks he's becoming popular by doing so

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    scroll back..... download my pic.....take photoshop..... gimme boobs



    no....don't...
    Boobs don't look good on you... So don't indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Excuseme, what eyes?
    You know? I was there and you were there and she was there, good times, good times... Hmm? You saying you don't remember her eyes? Drank that much?
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong
    My tradinglist

  7. #11387
    Bah I wanted to introduce myself to the comunity with my ugly face and the site says I cant!!!!!!! So I need to spam some posts in order to post my pic xD

  8. #11388
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktar View Post
    Bah I wanted to introduce myself to the comunity with my ugly face and the site says I cant!!!!!!! So I need to spam some posts in order to post my pic xD
    When Taurenburger was just a little calf, there was no thing such as "Post an image of yourself". No need for pictures and no need for spamming... The kids these days *sighs*
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong
    My tradinglist

  9. #11389
    This thread. It's ALIIIIIVE!
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?

  10. #11390
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppercat View Post
    This thread. It's ALIIIIIVE!
    Lol i just was vaguely reminded of Robot Chicken just now

  11. #11391
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedrifter View Post
    Lol i just was vaguely reminded of Robot Chicken just now
    Hmm, I thought more of Mr. Frankenstein

    Anyways, I'm off. See y'all tomorrow, I guess...
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2011-05-19 at 08:17 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong
    My tradinglist

  12. #11392
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Hmm, I thought more of Mr. Frankenstein
    The intro theme of almost every Robot Chicken Episode does have a "It's ALIVEEEE" scene in it with a mad scientist like in the Frankenstein movies (granted the animation is far different) , so it's kinda the same reference ^.^

  13. #11393
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    When Taurenburger was just a little calf, there was no thing such as "Post an image of yourself". No need for pictures and no need for spamming... The kids these days *sighs*
    Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam! Nah just kidding, I know what you mean. But I really dont get why we cant post pics without having posted much. Oh and btw how many posts do we need to post images then? xD

  14. #11394
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktar View Post
    Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam! Nah just kidding, I know what you mean. But I really dont get why we cant post pics without having posted much. Oh and btw how many posts do we need to post images then? xD
    10. Ok, now I´m off
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong
    My tradinglist

  15. #11395
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Might be a stripper, according to this video.
    The kid's face on 0:50 is priceless

    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    10. Ok, now I´m off
    NOOO!!

  16. #11396
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    No, didn't mean you! :P Meant the type of guys who make a HUGE hub blub about female gamers.
    What are female gamers?

  17. #11397
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    What are female gamers?
    Girls who escaped the kitchen, or happen to have some sort of gaming console in the kitchen. ;P


  18. #11398
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Girls who escaped the kitchen, or happen to have some sort of gaming console in the kitchen. ;P
    How'd you know I use to play games in the kitchen. I use to sit in the sink with my feet resting on the counter and the laptop on my legs. That is what they mean by being in the kitchen right?

  19. #11399
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    How'd you know I use to play games in the kitchen. I use to sit in the sink with my feet resting on the counter and the laptop on my legs. That is what they mean by being in the kitchen right?
    As long as you were done washing the dishes and or cooking, then its okay.


  20. #11400
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Snippage
    Hi -Dalliah-!!

    I know someone who falls out of his chair regularly doing that. I keep my feet planted in the desk drawers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •