We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
  1. #11701
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    My mum just called me fucking insane. Only because I taped the hair I got out of my brush on my chin. I had a beard. It was an epic beard. She ripped it off
    Maybe she was jealous

  2. #11702
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Maybe she was jealous
    I bet she was.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  3. #11703
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    My mum just called me fucking insane.
    Sounds like my mother


  4. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    I bet she was.
    I can see why, though. Not only do you have your youth; you also have an epic beard. She must've felt like a lesser being and acted out of desperation.

    Forgive her, I say.

    But tell me, did you manage to shoot a picture of it?

  5. #11705
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    Boooooo Socal, Norcal Represent!
    YES! But Sac beats all yous guys.

  6. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Meh, figured I'd post a more recent picture (literally like 5 minutes ago ) with the short hair and glasses since this is how I look now, wish I looked like a pirate all the time.



    Also, first picture being 19, yay.
    I thought you were a shaman? where's the shield? seems more like a rogue imo, you look like you could be sneaky =o

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 02:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    YES! But Sac beats all yous guys.
    wouldn't that fall under Norcal, or is Sac too good for that? i'll call you inland then..outsider!

  7. #11707
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    I can see why, though. Not only do you have your youth; you also have an epic beard. She must've felt like a lesser being and acted out of desperation.

    Forgive her, I say.

    But tell me, did you manage to shoot a picture of it?
    Indeed. The beard was beautiful I miss it.
    I also have a WAY better figure lol.

    No, unfortunatly it was ripped off and thrown away before I could eternalize the moment.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  8. #11708
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    I thought you were a shaman? where's the shield? seems more like a rogue imo, you look like you could be sneaky =o

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 02:12 PM ----------



    wouldn't that fall under Norcal, or is Sac too good for that? i'll call you inland then..outsider!
    Sac's norcal, but it's too good to not stand out on it's own. Oh god I can't lie to myself like this! Get me outta here!

  9. #11709
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,173
    Hai

    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Why the fuck are you posting and flooding all forums?
    Why the fuck are you posting here? With that attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    My mum just called me fucking insane. Only because I taped the hair I got out of my brush on my chin. I had a beard. It was an epic beard. She ripped it off
    Do it again! Mums are boring and a partypooper
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

  10. #11710
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Indeed. The beard was beautiful I miss it.
    I also have a WAY better figure lol.

    No, unfortunatly it was ripped off and thrown away before I could eternalize the moment.
    This incident made me think of this



    I'm so sorry for your loss.

    also lol at the figure.

  11. #11711
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Do it again! Mums are boring and a partypooper
    There's no hair left in the brush and I'm not gonna rip it off my head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    This incident made me think of this



    I'm so sorry for your loss.

    also lol at the figure.
    Oh wow. This is epic.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  12. #11712
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Sac's norcal, but it's too good to not stand out on it's own. Oh god I can't lie to myself like this! Get me outta here!
    I'm not far! you should check your PM's more. I was asking you a question about something you said earlier and still no response from you =P

  13. #11713
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,239
    wow 1 milion views

  14. #11714
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I approve.
    Beards ftw.
    It's a horrible thing, really, what they sing about. I can't imagine a more terrible scene than a father taking a razor to his own son's face.

    Habbekrats' situation is similar, except her mother brutally ripped it away from her.

  15. #11715

  16. #11716
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    I'm not far! you should check your PM's more. I was asking you a question about something you said earlier and still no response from you =P
    Soh! Sorry I'm at work and am only refreshing the page every so often. Not paying much attention >.< Will take a looksy in a min.

  17. #11717
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    It's a horrible thing, really, what they sing about. I can't imagine a more terrible scene than a father taking a razor to his own son's face.

    Habbekrats' situation is similar, except her mother brutally ripped it away from her.
    I've been traumatized.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  18. #11718
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    Embrace it
    Our beards are very similar! I got a more slim chin and a lighter growth, though.

  19. #11719
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    I've been traumatized.
    *soothes Habbekrats* Tomorrow you might have enough hair on your brush to make a new one




    Anyways, I'm going to bed. Having a party tomorrow. Bai! *hugs everyone*
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

  20. #11720
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    *soothes Habbekrats* Tomorrow you might have enough hair on your brush to make a new one
    Or she could brush you, lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •