Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    They wanted to do that, but since it was post-liberal revolution they couldn't do it without my consent (we only get called in at 18) they just said I wasn't fit for what I was required to do (you know, together with the schizos and physically disabled).

It was kind of a middle term here, you had to attend their facilities, spend the day, then they'd try and convince you that country needs defences, everyone has to play their part and all that kind of shit and "force" you to give in, but you could just say you'd rather do something else. It's even lighter these days, though, you aren't even obliged to go anymore and if you do go all they do is show you around and tell you that it's a career one can chose like any other.
    I see. In Finland you basically need to either go to the army for 6/9/12 months, go for civil service for... not sure how long to be honest, I think its 12 months. Or you can go to jail, which I think isn't for too long and Finnish prisons aren't half-bad.

I went to the army thinking thats it's just 6 months... Things never go as you plan though, what a delightful year that was.

Deleted
    It's easy to keep in touch, it's all about wanting to. I wanted to keep touch with 2 of my friends from school. So I did. More time with, less time with, job scheduals not being compatible... Everyone has a phone these days, an e-mail, not like you have to send a letter and wait a month for a response like it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    hahaha totally! "hey everyone come to my party, free alcohol!" i actually think it would work but i'm waaaay too poor to do that lol!

what class do you play in wow?
    Yeah...that's the downside to having to buy alcohol....it's too expensive! My friends are making jokes saying i'm buying all the drinks and i'm just like "fuck off i'm not!" lmao >.<
    I play Hunter as my main, but I also have lots of other toons, shammy, priest, rogue, mage, death knight....although not all of them are 85 yet, but they're 70-83 me thinks haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Yeah...that's the downside to having to buy alcohol....it's too expensive! My friends are making jokes saying i'm buying all the drinks and i'm just like "fuck off i'm not!" lmao >.<
    I play Hunter as my main, but I also have lots of other toons, shammy, priest, rogue, mage, death knight....although not all of them are 85 yet, but they're 70-83 me thinks haha
    I love how I just change the subject from our 18th birthday plans to WoW related stuff haha!, yeah im leveling my priest atm :P

well im off to bed, night Adriana <3 and everyone else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    I see. In Finland you basically need to either go to the army for 6/9/12 months, go for civil service for... not sure how long to be honest, I think its 12 months. Or you can go to jail, which I think isn't for too long and Finnish prisons aren't half-bad.

I went to the army thinking thats it's just 6 months... Things never go as you plan though, what a delightful year that was.
    Countries are so different from eachother, it's quite interesting really. I've heard from friends who've gone to the army and they all love it, internet in the facilities, computers with mega speed, waking up whenever they feel like, cinema, pools, you name it. If it were like that here when I was a kid even I'd have gone.

In Portugal back in the day you had to serve for 6 months then your time could be extended if they wanted you to stay for longer, up to like 2 years. Hard shit aswell, couldn't even make a phonecall at times, waking up at 4:30 AM, bumpbeds, shit food, all the crap you see in the old military training movies. Good thing it was compulsory.

I love how I just change the subject from our 18th birthday plans to WoW related stuff haha!, yeah im leveling my priest atm :P
    hahaha, it's quite the transition!
    priests are amazing, especially shadow priestsssss mine is level 69 atm...although I haven't leveled her in a while because I become sick of borean tundra unfortunately ! I leveled my DK with someone else and it went so quickly getting to 80, it was basically like *grab a bunch of mobs* and then aoe then and dps them down!

10+ Year Old Account
    nightynight!

10+ Year Old Account
    good night Quirin sleep well

15+ Year Old Account
    Hai all, back home

It´s monster chocolate! Run! *flees*

Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    I'm back :O
    Someone missed me?
    Please tell me...please say you missed me :O
    I did?

Quote Originally Posted by Cark View Post
    Who are you again?
    He's my pet *nods*

lmfao
    lmfaoo
    lmfao
    lmfao
    lmao >.<
    How do you do that? Laughing your ass off all the time?...

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    :| I remember when I was 17.
    Good ol' times... I'm 18

the problem is with going out is there is like no clubs in my town at all cause my town is pretty small, i could throw a party but i doubt anyone would come cause i left school a couple of weeks ago and i think i've been disowned D:
    I'll come. 18 Is the big age (atleast where I live...)
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Good ol' times... I'm 18
    I'm not. Unfortunately.

Deleted
    I was 18.

At some point of my life.

I love this thread for keeping me entertained throughout many, many work hours. It's like going back to a good book every couple of days. Okay, so the plot is a bit thin, but it's better than most Sandler movies. And I love Sandler movies.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

It's been entirely too long since someone posted a picture!
    Mind you, I've never missed having a camera this much. I don't have any pictures to post! /shame
    Oh and hai there. Took me a while to catch up. I hade to skip around 580 pages.

http://i.imgur.com/6Aw9r.jpg?8860

Can you guess what class ?
    Last edited by TJwhale03; 2011-05-23 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TJwhale03 View Post
    Hmmm...You look like you play a Paladin...Or a Warrior...Nah, I can't really tell, just random hunches.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    I love this thread for keeping me entertained throughout many, many work hours. It's like going back to a good book every couple of days.
    Thank you. I am indeed a good author (too)... no, actually not... *grins*

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Oh and hai there. Took me a while to catch up. I hade to skip around 580 pages.
    Skip pages? Pff... you skipped the best part about mudwrestling and stuff *sighs*

Oh, and in two days, this thread is one month old *cheers*
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2011-05-23 at 04:53 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    hai everybody...

Deleted
    I always get red eyes on photos taken with a flash. Always. I remember somebody telling me there was a reason some always got (more) red eyes than others, but I can't remember what it was.

Anybody know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    I always get red eyes on photos taken with a flash. Always. I remember somebody telling me there was a reason some always got (more) red eyes than others, but I can't remember what it was.

Anybody know?
    It's all got to do with your allignment. You seem to be Chaotic Evil. Oh my.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It's all got to do with your allignment. You seem to be Chaotic Evil. Oh my.
    Oh my. I suppose I never felt lawful but chaotic evil?! People usually say it's unimaginable I'd be evil.

Perhaps decieving them is all part of my plan.

Hm.

Mwahaahhahahahahahahhaa! sizeoneevillaughterftw