Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Were you aware that a tree was exploding behind you while you were playing the cello(?)
    Holy shit, you're right
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Hey hey hey, there's nothing wrong with us womens making sammiches. As long as you men take out the trash, do the dishes, rub our feet, buy us flowers and 1-3 random presents through out the month, pay the bills, buy us dinner, hug kittens and go out to buy us ice cream at 3 am because it's that's time of the month. For this I totally agree to make sammiches. *sage nod* Besides, I'm making myself one anyways and someone has to eat the heels. *nodnod*
    Lies! They keep Oscar happy and prevent him from regurgitating all over my floor!

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    Ok then i'll believe you but I would have thought you would have had something better to do with your time :s
    Was my theory right, do you have cooking a secondary profession? lol
    Don't hate because an attractive woman plays this game, most likely better than you, and I don't need to have cooking, never leveled it, other MEN in my guild do all the cooking and feasts for the raids

:O

Quote Originally Posted by thedrummar View Post
    Whoa calm down lol. It was just photos of ourselves..But, I guess if playing a greek god on a daily basis is your thing, NP :O!
    It's better to aim for the stars and miss, than aim for the gutter and hit.
    RAuhRAewWAH-Say that out loud, really fast.
    Gratz, you just cast Bloodlust IRL .

Hey hey hey, there's nothing wrong with us womens making sammiches. As long as you men take out the trash, do the dishes, rub our feet, buy us flowers and 1-3 random presents through out the month, pay the bills, buy us dinner, hug kittens and go out to buy us ice cream at 3 am because it's that's time of the month. For this I totally agree to make sammiches. *sage nod* Besides, I'm making myself one anyways and someone has to eat the heels. *nodnod*
    One day my ole lady burnt my bacon. I was in vent getting ready for a raid, and the button was stuck. Next thing my raid team hears is "Look, I bring home the bacon, You need to L2Cook my bacon." Made laughs all night long and occasionally someone still brings that night up.

Mafia Photo.

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Well I thought you were in a movie....cause I you looked like Bradley Cooper
    Ah, ok. Carry on.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

I'd make you TWO sammiches. *fans self* oh my.
    d'aww yee thanks girl <3
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mass0wnage View Post
    Mafia Photo.
    Snazzy

/10

*Hugs* <3 ^__^
    You making me feel better only makes me vunerable(sp?) to your demands....you knew this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    Lies! They keep Oscar happy and prevent him from regurgitating all over my floor!
    How about the burnt toast bits then? Men are good for eating the burnt toast sammiches as well. If only the toaster would stop thwarting me....

Sooo funny how threatened men are when they find out I play just as well if not better then them

Enjoying pizza and a well deserved dose of nicotine with girlfriend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    Sooo funny how threatened men are when they find out I play just as well if not better then them
    boys get threatened men don't care

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else surprised that the semi-attractive girl has an oversized ego?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aestis View Post

On the left.
    you look like that one guy from insync

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    oh my , it seems to be getting warm in here.

women with power oooohhh myyyy,lets turn it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebzz View Post
    boys get threatened men don't care
    ^^^^^^^^this

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    You making me feel better only makes me vunerable(sp?) to your demands....you knew this right?
    Yes, also you got the wrong ice cream. Welcome to the new 4am ice cream run, this time with cookies on the side!