Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Just my lazzzy day ;D Should've seen me yesterday! My hair was very luscious as i deep conditioned it ;3 ;]
    And you didnt get a pic of the awesome conditioned hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    You cannot WAtch me i am Zeus god of the Sea! ..wait

BRB getting Breakfast
    WAIT....i retract my sound logic statement!
    and pfffft, what country do you live in? Australia?!

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    And you didnt get a pic of the awesome conditioned hair?
    Unfortunately no! I was too busy playing Mass Effect 2 in order to actually give any sort of interest in taking a picture of my hair ;D

Some girls can be jealous at times, it's a shame that some can be like that....[/QUOTE]

its why guys dont post their junk on the net

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 02:17 PM ----------

WAIT....i retract my sound logic statement!
    and pfffft, what country do you live in? Australia?!

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 10:16 PM ----------

Unfortunately no! I was too busy playing Mass Effect 2 in order to actually give any sort of interest in taking a picture of my hair ;D

no, i live the the hell hole known as The usa, LF house in Netherlands

i wish i had other interesting games to play, i'm getting fed up of wow

Grunt
    Ten posts needed to be able to post pictures?

yep, but you can cheat the system by braking up the link and some one will fix it for you

this, i started watching Code Geas to pass the time. Anime/manga FTW

Some girls can be jealous at times, it's a shame that some can be like that....

no, i live the the hell hole known as The usa, LF house in Netherlands[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha, i'd laugh if guys did post their junk on here :L it'd be a little like chatroullette PENISES EVERYWHURR!!!
    and ahhhh, so is it around late afternoon overthere? :d
    And i definatly recommend Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2! Borderlands too if you ever get the chance, they're all amazing games!
    ME1 is more rpg-y and well you tend to come into more action and such in ME2...at least so far for me i have! Borderlands is like an fps and a rpg have just hooked up together, it's sooooo goood, although it was released a lil while ago, i'd def still recommend it!

And i definatly recommend Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2! Borderlands too if you ever get the chance, they're all amazing games!
    ME1 is more rpg-y and well you tend to come into more action and such in ME2...at least so far for me i have! Borderlands is like an fps and a rpg have just hooked up together, it's sooooo goood, although it was released a lil while ago, i'd def still recommend it!
    if i was to get any, Would prolly be ME1 as it would be cheep, hate spending loads on the newer games if i don't like them, Why i bought portal 1 after portal 2 released

this, i started watching Code Geas to pass the time. Anime/manga FTW
    omg! I love reading Bleach manga and watching the anime...when it isn't in filler >.>
    I've also watched Elfen Lied, Death Note and Gurren Laggan or however it's spelt! and i'm currently on episode 15 of Naruto! ONLY 285 left to go? haha

Hahaha, i'd laugh if guys did post their junk on here :L it'd be a little like chatroullette PENISES EVERYWHURR!!!
    and ahhhh, so is it around late afternoon overthere? :d

ME1 is more rpg-y and well you tend to come into more action and such in ME2...at least so far for me i have! Borderlands is like an fps and a rpg have just hooked up together, it's sooooo goood, although it was released a lil while ago, i'd def still recommend it! [/QUOTE]

its only 2:30 PM just woke up an hour ago lmao, i see from your info box to the left you live in england, i dont know where that is lol. Probably in Europe.

Brilliant games the 3 of them, waiting for ME3.
    Borderlands becomes loads of fun when playing with a couple of friends. Berzerkers the only way to go!
    You should also try bulletstorm.
    Hi

Woooow, this thread is ridiculously long now! I'm impressed! I'll also agree about Mass Effect 1 & 2, both great games! Tbh, i like an occasional bash on AoE 2 though...it's a classic and I love it

if i was to get any, Would prolly be ME1 as it would be cheep, hate spending loads on the newer games if i don't like them, Why i bought portal 1 after portal 2 released
    Ahhhh yeah, I know how you feel, my brother buys the games luckily and i just play them when he's at work ;3 on steam ME2 was going super cheap and it was GOTY edition, but i kinda hate playing games on my PC unless it's TF2 or somthing!

omg! I love reading Bleach manga and watching the anime...when it isn't in filler >.>
    I've also watched Elfen Lied, Death Note and Gurren Laggan or however it's spelt! and i'm currently on episode 15 of Naruto! ONLY 285 left to go? haha
    Gurren is a legit show. and naruto OMG yes. been watching that since it released, its getting juicy!

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Brilliant games the 3 of them, waiting for ME3.
    Borderlands becomes loads of fun when playing with a couple of friends. Berzerkers the only way to go!
    You should also try bulletstorm.
    ARGH TOO MANY PEOPLE REPLYING TO KEEP UP.....lmfaooo
    But yeah, all the games are amazing, although on my account on XBL I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing all of the DLC that was out I only got claptrap DLC

Gurren is a legit show. and naruto OMG yes. been watching that since it released, its getting juicy!
    arghh i know!!! I have people telling me about how there's silver-eye peepz in it n all that!

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Oh damn
    What? O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Only a llama would say that. Luckily for you there are laws to prevent llama torture
    And why would I be lucky then? Were you planning on torturing me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Sure. I did say, when i posted it, that if it's doing anything wrong - remove it on sight. There was no need for the blondie and the strip-on-webcam girl to rage at me for a single pic, but oh well, some people have issues
    We weren't raging. We were trying to prevent you from making a fool of yourself. Too bad it didn't get appreciated. That's when we got pissed off.

Some girls can be jealous at times, it's a shame that some can be like that....
    It has nothing to do with jealousy. If you would've seen the pic etc you would've known where we were coming from at the time.

How can you blame Sundays for such a thing?
    Because Sunday is the worst day of the week. Right after Monday, that is.

What is it about The Netherlands that attracts Americans? I know, my country is beautiful, but they all seem to be drawn here..
    Proud owner of Imonition.

Prefer multiplayer games on XBL! Too much effort to pay for DLC

Woah, this thread got derailed! O.O

...Again! Viva la derailing!

Quote Originally Posted by Furywitch View Post
    This thread is still going ? wow
    Only a few people in the thread keep it going, which is quite sad, really. Talking amongst themselves to constantly bump it for more users to post images of themselves...planking