1. #12141
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    @ Habbez - The corner is safe. It keeps me out of trouble. For example not saying anything completely sarcastic. That way I don't get into trouble when it is taken as an insult. So many things I could say.... /Insane

  2. #12142
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzraptor View Post
    Plus, I would give my left arm to meet ANY of you people and interact in real life. Mainly the woman with the large breasts who thinks that it repels men for some strange reason.

    The point being that this thread is all about sex and not about pictures of faces.
    The WWLB (Women With Large Breasts), as I will now call them, do not think it repels them. All women with large breasts that I've seen in this topic aren't that naive. It's just females in casual clothing here, mostly. It's stuff you see every day. The people that are questionable are the people that act like they've never seen breasts before. Meh.

    Also, read back some pages. You'll see that there's plenty of chat about pictures as well. This thread leads to a different subject every day, sometimes even multiple times. It's in the "Fun" part of the forum. It's allowed.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  3. #12143
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennalt View Post
    Digglett and Habbekrats, you kids are still in this thread? Oh lawd.
    Hey, I've admitted to being a shut in with no life.


  4. #12144
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    First I read this wrong and was like "Noes don't make habbe leave!"



    That's just you tbh. Not everybody on the internet is cold, constantly /seriousface and overly horny.
    Excuse me, you have GOT to be kidding right? You do know that most of the gamers are male and most males have the urgent need to replicate. Biology delves into that field a bit deeper but I figured it was common sense. Something to do with being healthy, and hormones.

  5. #12145
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzraptor View Post
    Let the awkward and horrible virtual flirting begin.

    Why not just find a real woman/man in a real pub or something?

    No one cares what you look like unless youre reasonably attractive and/or have large boobs. All the rest is futile, we already know youre most likely obese and ugly and still fill your days masturbating because you STILL havent gotten laid yet.

    Move on people, nothing to see here.

    You're 621 pages too late.

  6. #12146
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Hey, I've admitted to being a shut in with no life.
    I suppose...I'm back to win more interwebz.

  7. #12147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzraptor View Post
    Plus, I would give my left arm to meet ANY of you people and interact in real life. Mainly the woman with the large breasts who thinks that it repels men for some strange reason.

    The point being that this thread is all about sex and not about pictures of faces.
    No see.. they were called "moobs" you know, man boobs.. It was a joke implying I was a man. i_i no... no I'm not good at this joking thing. *Insert image of a large sumo wrestler going off to a corner to eat lettuce and sulk sadly*


  8. #12148
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennalt View Post
    Digglett and Habbekrats, you kids are still in this thread? Oh lawd.
    Problem, officer? D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    First I read this wrong and was like "Noes don't make habbe leave!"
    I'm not a drama llama. I'm just a regular llama. All llamas have a bit of drama at some point though. And I wouldn't leave even if I was asked to, no worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    @ Habbez - The corner is safe. It keeps me out of trouble. For example not saying anything completely sarcastic. That way I don't get into trouble when it is taken as an insult. So many things I could say.... /Insane
    True. Then again, why don't you join me in my corner? Cozy corner is cozy.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  9. #12149
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    No see.. they were called "moobs" you know, man boobs.. It was a joke implying I was a man. i_i no... no I'm not good at this joking thing. *Insert image of a large sumo wrestler going off to a corner to eat lettuce and sulk sadly*
    Hey, someone posted moobs earlier, don't feel ashamed! *pat, pat*


  10. #12150
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    You're 621 pages too late.
    Youre damn right sir.

    But its never to late, I wont give up, the truth must be heard!

  11. #12151
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    353
    How about we just change the title to Post Images of Yourself and Then Go Ramble!!
    ??
    Pro... alright alright! But still, best idea this internetz has evar seen. Realleh.

  12. #12152
    i have no problem interacting with girls/women with large breast. though i may need several pants change during said interaction.

  13. #12153
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    No see.. they were called "moobs" you know, man boobs.. It was a joke implying I was a man. i_i no... no I'm not good at this joking thing. *Insert image of a large sumo wrestler going off to a corner to eat lettuce and sulk sadly*
    Solfire! Why did you have to point the sumo wrestler away from me?! That was not an image I wanted to see. *scrubs at eyes* Sumo's ass burned into my vision.... Help... meh

  14. #12154
    As insert image won't work...hopefully this will...

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/grumpyf.jpg/

  15. #12155
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzraptor View Post
    Excuse me, you have GOT to be kidding right? You do know that most of the gamers are male and most males have the urgent need to replicate. Biology delves into that field a bit deeper but I figured it was common sense. Something to do with being healthy, and hormones.
    Please read my post again, I clearly wrote "not everybody". Hinting that sure, there are mindless idiots around, but there is also lots of happy people loving to socialize, which has been proven over the past hundreds of pages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    The WWLB (Women With Large Breasts), as I will now call them
    lol! Sounds like a martial arts genre, like MMA.

    Let's make it a martial arts genre.

  16. #12156
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzraptor View Post
    Excuse me, you have GOT to be kidding right? You do know that most of the gamers are male and most males have the urgent need to replicate. Biology delves into that field a bit deeper but I figured it was common sense. Something to do with being healthy, and hormones.
    Well, not meant to offend anyone, but most gamers aren't as healthy as non-gamers lol. Females have that same need though. Seriously, as female, I must admit that some of the males that posted in this thread made me drool. Also, there ARE actually men who can contain themselves and actually have a regular conversation with a female.
    Also, just for the record, most conversations that leaded to sex (in this thread at least), were started by the females that post in here.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  17. #12157
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    lol! Sounds like a martial arts genre, like MMA.

    Let's make it a martial arts genre.
    I wouldn't put it past the world to have one of those already started. :P


  18. #12158
    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    i have no problem interacting with girls/women with large breast. though i may need several pants change during said interaction.
    hahahaha, i laffed ;3

  19. #12159
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Well, not meant to offend anyone, but most gamers aren't as healthy as non-gamers lol. Females have that same need though. Seriously, as female, I must admit that some of the males that posted in this thread made me drool. Also, there ARE actually men who can contain themselves and actually have a regular conversation with a female.
    Also, just for the record, most conversations that leaded to sex (in this thread at least), were started by the females that post in here.
    In fact it was female on female right...?

  20. #12160
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    lol! Sounds like a martial arts genre, like MMA.

    Let's make it a martial arts genre.
    Yes, and it saves a lot of typing as well.
    WWLB is now officially a MMA genre!
    Proud owner of Imonition.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •