1. #12621
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    hi you sexy people,how are we today?
    I'm fine, being bored a bit. But fine otherwise.
    And you?
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  2. #12622
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'd contribute to the thread, buut I have no more interesting pictures.

    Bird in lamp?
    Sunglasses baby?

    All I has, my cats don't do interesting things.
    They do if they don't think you're watching.

    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    hi you sexy people,how are we today?

    I'm gooood. You?


  3. #12623
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Guhh. So I took this photo after sauna, even managed to get one where I smile. Must've been the thought of beer and sausages.


    Also note how my door is parred with planks to prevent possible nerdrages. Too bad I didn't get the banana boxes into the picture.
    Hey, you could easily pull off a Gaston.


    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    They do if they don't think you're watching.
    Well, okay, I lied.. they do interesting things, I'm just too lazy to go out of my way to take pictures. :<


  4. #12624
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Bird in lamp?
    *bird in lamp pic*
    That's bird abuse! *soothes bird*

    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Sunglasses baby?
    *baby pic*
    Who's that baby? It's no pirate, thus it couldn't be you.
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  5. #12625
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    That's bird abuse! *soothes bird*


    Who's that baby? It's no pirate, thus it couldn't be you.
    Hey, she willingly flew into the lamp herself, I think she was plotting evil things.

    Baby is my niece, I have no scanner, so I can't put up my baby pictures, not that I'd want to, some of those are horribly embarrassing. :S


  6. #12626
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    That's bird abuse! *soothes bird*


    Who's that baby? It's no pirate, thus it couldn't be you.
    She obviously shanghaied it.


  7. #12627
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    */Quotes from my lovely people*

    I'm not too bad today, just realizing i have 2 weeks and 3 days till i finish college with still loads of work todo, i need to get a move on

  8. #12628
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    */Quotes from my lovely people*

    I'm not too bad today, just realizing i have 2 weeks and 3 days till i finish college with still loads of work todo, i need to get a move on
    Are you graduating or just done for this semester?

    And, because I can,



    I'm where the white is :>


  9. #12629
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Are you graduating or just done for this semester?

    And, because I can,

    http://i.imwx.com/images/maps/truvu/...us_600x338.jpg

    I'm where the white is :>
    You should run out to that damn Tornado and shout at the Fucker to Fuck off!

    Yep, Graduating getting my certificate, Looking for work, Please help me

  10. #12630
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    You should run out to that damn Tornado and shout at the Fucker to Fuck off!

    Yep, Graduating getting my certificate, Looking for work, Please help me
    Meh, I'll probably just throw pennies into it.

    What are you getting your stuff in? Advanced theoretical physics? Culinary arts? Debauchery?


  11. #12631
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    You should run out to that damn Tornado and shout at the Fucker to Fuck off!
    Something along those lines is what I said too

    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    Yep, Graduating getting my certificate, Looking for work, Please help me
    You should be the next Steve Irwin (and not die to a sting ray or any other animal). Fits you perfectly.
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  12. #12632
    High Overlord Aamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    near Hellsinki
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Guhh. So I took this photo after sauna...
    Why is your hair not wet ?? and why do you have your clothes on????? WHAT KINDA SAUNA U USING??

    also agreeing what digglet said, you could easily pull off a Gaston. : D
    I love you like a love song

  13. #12633
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Meh, I'll probably just throw pennies into it.

    What are you getting your stuff in? Advanced theoretical physics? Culinary arts? Debauchery?
    the course is a national diploma in countryside management, i'm after going in to wetland ecology or marine/coastal biology.

    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    You should be the next Steve Irwin (and not die to a sting ray or any other animal). Fits you perfectly.
    I'd love to do something with tigers, not so much Croc's (woohoo for contradicting my reply to gunner :P)

  14. #12634
    Stood in the Fire Arkkitehti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    Why is your hair not wet ?? and why do you have your clothes on????? WHAT KINDA SAUNA U USING??

    also agreeing what digglet said, you could easily pull off a Gaston. : D
    Herp, wasn't straight after sauna, no. I dried up and dressed after. Although I usually hang around shirtless after sauna I figured it'd be proper to wear clothes in a picture.

    But to pull of a Gaston I would need to eat a lot more eggs. 5 dozen is a lot man. A lot.

  15. #12635
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    Why is your hair not wet ?? and why do you have your clothes on????? WHAT KINDA SAUNA U USING??

    also agreeing what digglet said, you could easily pull off a Gaston. : D
    *facepalm* After a sauna... That doesn't mean that he made a pic very short after coming out of the sauna...

    And yes, I'm allowed to facepalm / laugh / anything else at anyone. My thread, my rules?
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  16. #12636
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    the course is a national diploma in countryside management, i'm after going in to wetland ecology or marine/coastal biology.



    I'd love to do something with tigers, not so much Croc's (woohoo for contradicting my reply to gunner :P)
    What taurenburger said.


  17. #12637
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    But to pull of a Gaston I would need to eat a lot more eggs. 5 dozen is a lot man. A lot.
    Naw, grow your hair out and dye it black, close enough.


  18. #12638
    Stood in the Fire Arkkitehti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    416
    Alright, if this thread is still going on when my hair is long enough, I'll post a picture of it.

  19. #12639
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Alright, if this thread is still going on when my hair is long enough, I'll post a picture of it.
    I'll hold you to it, assuming I don't forget in the next hour.


  20. #12640
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    What taurenburger said.
    coz i'm awesome right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •