1. #12901
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Okay, my new hair. It's 20cm shorter and a different color. It's honey-ish brown/blond. Color is hard to define


    Proud owner of Imonition.


  2. #12902
    Mechagnome Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    527
    Very cool

  3. #12903
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Very cool
    Thanks! I love it, really.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  4. #12904
    Mechagnome Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    527
    Arrival of ugly imminent..




    Ugly has landed!

  5. #12905
    Stood in the Fire Arkkitehti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    416
    Liking the color. Suits you well. <- For Habbe
    Last edited by Arkkitehti; 2011-05-26 at 02:26 PM.

  6. #12906
    Deathwing IRL? Just kidding bro, but that's def a chin!

    I wish I could get my hair to swirl around my head. Soon as it grows out it just spikes like a chia pet

  7. #12907
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,255
    Like the hair Habbekrats.
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  8. #12908
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Like the hair Habbekrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Liking the color. Suits you well. <- For Habbe
    Thanks guys It's finally something different from light blond. I really like it, but I just want some more opinions since it's the first time I dyed my hair!
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  9. #12909

  10. #12910
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Okay, my new hair. It's 20cm shorter and a different color. It's honey-ish brown/blond. Color is hard to define

    *some lovely pictures*
    That suits you dear, as pretty as ever even if i may say so myself

  11. #12911
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Okay, my new hair. It's 20cm shorter and a different color. It's honey-ish brown/blond. Color is hard to define


    OMG I missed this post Very nice! Awesome color and great length. Really compliments your eye color.

  12. #12912
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    That suits you dear, as pretty as ever even if i may say so myself
    Careful, keep going like that and you might even make me blush. Thanks btw dear ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    OMG I missed this post Very nice! Awesome color and great length. Really compliments your eye color.
    Thanks! And yes, the color is kickass! Eye color? There's 2 colors in my eyes! Which one does it compliment?
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  13. #12913
    I was looking at your left eye because I thought maybe the right one (being at an angle) was discolored due to lightning or flash on camera. :P So BOTH :P Or are you saying you have 2 different colors in each eye?? I have a slight color defeciency so color may blend into each other as one for me. :P

  14. #12914
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,255
    Compliments both colours

    Do like the hair colour and the shorter/feathered sections around your face - frames it nicely.
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  15. #12915
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    I was looking at your left eye because I thought maybe the right one (being at an angle) was discolored due to lightning or flash on camera. :P So BOTH :P Or are you saying you have 2 different colors in each eye?? I have a slight color defeciency so color may blend into each other as one for me. :P
    My right eye (left for the viewer) is 1/3 brown, 2/3 blue. Left one (right for viewer) is all the way blue :3
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  16. #12916
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Hmm, I wouldn´t have noticed the 20cm less if you wouldn´t have said it. I like the colour aswell. It´s not a too big difference with what you had (I mean not from blonde to a darkish colour), which makes it "fit" for you.
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  17. #12917
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Careful, keep going like that and you might even make me blush. Thanks btw dear ^_^
    why not carry on i say

    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Thanks! And yes, the color is kickass! Eye color? There's 2 colors in my eyes! Which one does it compliment?
    Both

  18. #12918
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Hmm, I wouldn´t have noticed the 20cm less if you wouldn´t have said it. I like the colour aswell. It´s not a too big difference with what you had (I mean not from blonde to a darkish colour), which makes it "fit" for you.
    Most people don't see it for some weird reason. My hair has much more volume since, and it looks way healthier.
    And I might even make it a bit darker next time . And thank you, mister burger.
    Proud owner of Imonition.


  19. #12919
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    My right eye (left for the viewer) is 1/3 brown, 2/3 blue. Left one (right for viewer) is all the way blue :3
    That's so cool Do you ever get people that are talking to you, focus a little more on your right eye?

  20. #12920
    Field Marshal Habbekrats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Underneath your bed
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    That's so cool Do you ever get people that are talking to you, focus a little more on your right eye?
    Yes. And there's a lot of them that don't know in which eye to look, which is quite funny to see
    Proud owner of Imonition.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •