1. #13541
    Blademaster Nihil Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Hello there Nihil Sin, haven't seen you in here for a long time
    Yeah, been working a lot. *looks around with squinty eyes*
    85 BE prot pally
    85 BE combat rogue
    85 Undead arcane mage
    And a few less importants. :3

  2. #13542
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Me too, not as much as I love gaming shirts though, I wear those proudly, sadly the few gaming shirts I own are HUGE guy sized shirts.
    They're good for sleeping, but not much else.
    Hi, where can I meet girls like this.

  3. #13543
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    That might be because it's night in America and morning in Europe... and it's monday... the stupidest day of the week.
    Yup! I should go to sleep but I won't because sleep is for babies and fat people.


  4. #13544
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Yup! I should go to sleep but I won't because sleep is for babies and fat people.
    And the weak. Don't forget the weak



    One at a time ladies
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2011-05-30 at 09:14 AM.

  5. #13545
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    Yeah, been working a lot. *looks around with squinty eyes*
    mmmmmhmmmm. Exhausted are we?

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 09:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    That might be because it's night in America and morning in Europe... and it's monday... the stupidest day of the week.
    Mondays isn't so bad before summer/Winter break but GAAAAAAAAAAAH!


  6. #13546
    so stuffs, where can i get in line?

  7. #13547
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    And the weak. Don't forget the weak



    One at a time ladies
    Oh lawd, what the.

  8. #13548
    Quote Originally Posted by Strydar View Post
    so stuffs, where can i get in line?
    Heres a map for where to start

  9. #13549
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    112


    Not me. But me raiding! Kicking some hardcore ass!

  10. #13550
    Blademaster Nihil Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    mmmmmhmmmm. Exhausted are we?
    5:30 am.... making vegetarian spaghetti. My schedule can raise an eyebrow from time to time.
    85 BE prot pally
    85 BE combat rogue
    85 Undead arcane mage
    And a few less importants. :3

  11. #13551
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    5:30 am.... making vegetarian spaghetti. My schedule can raise an eyebrow from time to time.
    I assume you get to sleep in late on the plus side?

  12. #13552
    Blademaster Nihil Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    I assume you get to sleep in late on the plus side?
    I get 7 hours. Wherever those hours are. Usually they start around 8 am.
    85 BE prot pally
    85 BE combat rogue
    85 Undead arcane mage
    And a few less importants. :3

  13. #13553
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    I get 7 hours. Wherever those hours are. Usually they start around 8 am.
    Hey at least its about 3 more than what I usually have. I take a lot of naps.

  14. #13554
    Moar Topless Beardness:



    : D
    What'y mean I have to taunt it? It looks cuuute! Look, it just wants to hug the healer : D

  15. #13555
    rofflwaffle? Are u the Lead-Singer of Heaven Shall Burn - German Hardcore band? XD

  16. #13556
    Mechagnome Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    553
    Yay I'm offically 18! 12:02am here, Happy Birthday to me! No one cares but me!

  17. #13557
    High Overlord TheThrym's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Saxony
    Posts
    105
    Happy Birthday Quirin. :P

    I'm next...tomorrow ^^ (turn 24) ^^
    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  18. #13558
    Mechagnome Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    Happy Birthday Quirin. :P

    I'm next...tomorrow ^^ (turn 24) ^^
    yay :P happy birthday if i don't get a chance to on the day

  19. #13559
    High Overlord TheThrym's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Saxony
    Posts
    105
    is this thread dying?
    noooo....
    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  20. #13560
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Yay I'm offically 18! 12:02am here, Happy Birthday to me! No one cares but me!
    WOOT! I'm going to come to your house......and feed you cake.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •