Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Haha, yeah I do take it as a compliment, she sorta looks like a cute little lioness or something
    I KNOW RIGHT! That's exactly how I'd describe her/you/whatever.. erm.. yeah..

anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    I KNOW RIGHT! That's exactly how I'd describe her/you/whatever.. erm.. yeah..

anyways..
    lmfao...yes...*ahem* anyways.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logseux View Post
    Not even a healer. Never had a healing class. Always played PURE DPS classes.

DO I WIN MAN-POINTS?
    Warlock for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Logseux View Post
    Its the eyes....they steal your soul if you look at them

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep it on track please.

And without the pictures of trains.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Keep it on track please.

And without the pictures of trains.
    with these supposed girls on the internet you cant expect us to behave moderately sane... as usual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    with these supposed girls on the internet you cant expect us to behave moderately sane... as usual
    Hasn't specified where level of sanity is from, in an asylum they should be seen moderately sane

Deleted
    I've playeddd, hunter, rogue, dk, mage, and shaman! and priest!
    I currently play a ret paladin, a holy paladin, a resto shaman (wish I could be elemental :| ), a mage, a lock, a disc priest, a shadow priest and a BM hunter. Ah! I win.

Deleted
    So I was the dedicated photograph for my sister's graduation prom tonite, so many pretty couples, dresses and people.

Reminded me of my own prom like, what, two years back. Looking at the pictures, it feels like it was just a month ago.

Remember how damn nervous I was, walking along the huge line of people. Could barely walk proper, I think. The prom is a huge thing in my town, mostly everybody gets shit expensive dresses, rent exclusive cars for the parade and the walk in front of half the town to the actual prom.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I currently play a ret paladin, a holy paladin, a resto shaman (wish I could be elemental :| ), a mage, a lock, a disc priest, a shadow priest and a BM hunter. Ah! I win.
    well fu then
    I have a level 42 or something paladin, and if i had the time i'd definitely beat your ass at it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Grrrrr I must post more so I can post pics!!

10+ Year Old Account
    a resto shaman (wish I could be elemental :| )
    Why wish? I play ele as my main char and just refuse to heal haha(had enough healing in the past). Mental DPS now onlY!

uhm.....uhm.....yah......

I need my fringe cutttttt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    It is hard to truly tell how much you lost from those pictures. Most people from the second point of view look relatively thinner anyway. At least your hair is better
    Yeah, my camera hates zooming out, so I kind of don't have many full body + face shots unless I'm really far away, if that.

Sadly this is as close to a body shot as I have, doesn't even have my face in it.

From the last big party for all of my school where all the seniors arrive in special ways - me and some friends rented a firetruck - The theme was space, im the guy with the hood and red light saber hanging out of the window together with the girl yelling at people... We had had our share of beer and she and I had split the two bottle of vodka and soda she had mixed...

Good times....

Deleted
    well fu then
    I have a level 42 or something paladin, and if i had the time i'd definitely beat your ass at it :P
    Oi! That's not very nice!

Level it to 85 and then transfer it to Aszune and we shall battle till death!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
    Why wish? I play ele as my main char and just refuse to heal haha(had enough healing in the past). Mental DPS now onlY!
    I play several of each class, but I've only got one shaman, and in order to succeed in arena (to the extent I want to) I need to be resto. I don't dislike it, but I played Elemental in WotLK and again recently on the ATR and it's just so much better, too bad it's not very viable. If I had a resto druid friend and a lock who were available and willing I'd definitely play LSD on live.

Oi! That's not very nice!

Level it to 85 and then transfer it to Aszune and we shall battle till death!

I play several of each class, but I've only got one shaman, and in order to succeed in arena (to the extent I want to) I need to be resto. I don't dislike it, but I played Elemental in WotLK and again recently on the ATR and it's just so much better, too bad it's not very viable. If I had a resto druid friend and a lock who were available and willing I'd definitely play LSD on live.
    Haha, I can be nice when i want to but pfffft, I need to get a gamecard soon, I'll probably renew soon maybe, dependssss on the money situation honestly. also, why would i transfer to Aszune? :P I'm on cho'gall, you go there tbh! I'm not moving just for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I recently started a tauren pally, and it's so fun

Retoastin' since some people still don't understand what we are saying:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    So, this thread is getting farther and farther from pictures, and this makes me sad. I therefore ask that you take one of the following steps:

1. Join IRC (see the link in my sig) and chat there, in your own channel if you prefer.

2. Create a new thread in fun stuff for chatting / fun pictures / whatever.

We'll keep this thread open for real pictures of people, but the chatter should really go elsewhere.
    Don't make Sunshine even more sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad now

Deleted
    Haha, I can be nice when i want to but pfffft, I need to get a gamecard soon, I'll probably renew soon maybe, dependssss on the money situation honestly. also, why would i transfer to Aszune? :P I'm on cho'gall, you go there tbh! I'm not moving just for you
    Horde or Alliance? I'll just force someone to pay for one of my character's transfer there!

Also, on a more serious note, never transfer to Aszune, it's probably the least active server of the ones I play/have played on. Guessing Cho'gall is fairly new?

I need to renew my hunter's account soon, I really feel like playing BM.

Shalt be quiet now, I honestly don't want to make Sunshine sad.