1. #13861
    Eh, I just like my hair the color it is, if I want to add some funk in I'll throw in some streaks, but I don't think I could fully dye my whole head.


  2. #13862
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Eh, I just like my hair the color it is, if I want to add some funk in I'll throw in some streaks, but I don't think I could fully dye my whole head.
    That's why you only dye your hair.


  3. #13863
    Blademaster Nihil Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Eh, I just like my hair the color it is, if I want to add some funk in I'll throw in some streaks, but I don't think I could fully dye my whole head.
    My sister made the mistake of putting streaks in her brown hair. Colored streaks in brown hair tends to look terribad. Well, I put the streaks in her hair, actually, per request. The streaks looked good, just not with the brown next to them.

    Usually light hair and hair that appears black does best with color streaks.

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 02:00 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    that's why you only dye your hair.
    hayo.

    ......
    85 BE prot pally
    85 BE combat rogue
    85 Undead arcane mage
    And a few less importants. :3

  4. #13864
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    My sister made the mistake of putting streaks in her brown hair. Colored streaks in brown hair tends to look terribad. Well, I put the streaks in her hair, actually, per request. The streaks looked good, just not with the brown next to them.

    Usually light hair and hair that appears black does best with color streaks.
    I got purple streaks in my bangs recently, and it looks pretty good, but yeah usually really out there colors look horrible in brown hair, so I can understand why other brunettes who want something different would go for the change, me? I guess I'm afraid of too too much change, I like it more subtle I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    That's why you only dye your hair.
    I would dye my who head black (black black, not brown, not being racist :S) so I could hide in bushes at night and scare people, I wouldn't even need a ski mask.


  5. #13865
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I would dye my who head black (black black, not brown, not being racist :S) so I could hide in bushes at night and scare people, I wouldn't even need a ski mask.
    Forgive me when I say I don't believe you. I think you just want an excuse to dress up in blackface.


  6. #13866
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Forgive me when I say I don't believe you. I think you just want an excuse to dress up in blackface.
    When we went to North Carolina to stay in my Great Uncle's cabin, we found an old ass catalog full of a ton of racist stuff, one was the black face paint for Halloween, not to mention when you first walked into the cabin the first thing you see is this picture of a little black girl eating watermelon, I felt horrible staying there.


  7. #13867
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    When we went to North Carolina to stay in my Great Uncle's cabin, we found an old ass catalog full of a ton of racist stuff, one was the black face paint for Halloween, not to mention when you first walked into the cabin the first thing you see is this picture of a little black girl eating watermelon, I felt horrible staying there.
    I have cousins who are black. Also, my dad is racist. Not like racist like belligerent racist but racist like separation of races and that whole thing. He wouldn't kill a black guy but he would call one boy and tell him to sod off.

    Fun times.


  8. #13868
    Happy Birthday to meeeee ;D

    Cake for everyone!!!!
    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  9. #13869
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    Happy Birthday to meeeee ;D

    Cake for everyone!!!!
    Congratulations. Hope it's a good one.


  10. #13870
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Congratulations. Hope it's a good one.
    thank you... we will see
    it's 8:22 and i'm at work... so no 'party' here ;D
    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  11. #13871
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    Happy Birthday to meeeee ;D

    Cake for everyone!!!!
    Happpy birthday
    and what sorta cake?! :O

  12. #13872
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Happpy birthday
    and what sorta cake?! :O
    thank you...

    i thought of making a "maulwurfskuchen" (it's called so in germany ^^ translated it would be a 'mole-cake' )

    the cake-base is chocolate...
    in there are bananas...
    then stracciatella-foam on...
    and on top the rest chocolate from the base

    so it looks like a molehill
    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  13. #13873
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    thank you...

    i thought of making a "maulwurfskuchen" (it's called so in germany ^^ translated it would be a 'mole-cake' )

    the cake-base is chocolate...
    in there are bananas...
    then stracciatella-foam on...
    and on top the rest chocolate from the base

    so it looks like a molehill
    Or
    just throwing this out here
    Lemon cake
    with lemon frosting

  14. #13874
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Or
    just throwing this out here
    Lemon cake
    with lemon frosting
    *looks at your signature*....no lemon-grenades?
    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  15. #13875
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Or
    just throwing this out here
    Lemon cake
    with lemon frosting
    Or pie.

    You can never go wrong with pie.

    Also, I just found out the guy who played Data on Star Trek is in Independence Day. He's the scientist guy with the hair.


  16. #13876
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    *looks at your signature*....no lemon-grenades?
    I love lemons
    Its like
    the only tart sweet I can stand.

  17. #13877
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    thank you...

    i thought of making a "maulwurfskuchen" (it's called so in germany ^^ translated it would be a 'mole-cake' )

    the cake-base is chocolate...
    in there are bananas...
    then stracciatella-foam on...
    and on top the rest chocolate from the base

    so it looks like a molehill
    Great... now I'm drooling. That sounds delicious!
    And Happy Birthday!

  18. #13878
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    Great... now I'm drooling. That sounds delicious!
    And Happy Birthday!
    Thank you...
    and...
    I'm so sorry
    want a rag? or a towel?
    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  19. #13879
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    thank you... we will see
    it's 8:22 and i'm at work... so no 'party' here ;D
    Happy birthday to yous!


  20. #13880
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    Happy Birthday to meeeee ;D

    Cake for everyone!!!!
    Happy Birthday! *eats cake*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    Great... now I'm drooling. That sounds delicious!
    And Happy Birthday!
    What? Finally we get to see a Ksarmar posting again! *happy dance*


    Anyways, good morning/afternoon/evening/night/something-else-I-might-have-missed
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •