10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is proof that you do not have to look a certain way to enjoy WoW, but you can't deny the stereotypes that people have put gamers in. Take the ripped guys for example, you see them and you would never imagine that in between the sports and gym time, they sit down and enjoy WoW. Take some of the "women" in this thread, beautiful as can be, but then you see them walking around and you would never imagine them playing WoW. It's what we're programmed with, I don't know, it's not my opinion, it's just something that I can't shake because of its constant proof. Take some of the less skinny, more geeky looking fellows and you see them around and you'd go straight to the "they're geeks, they must play lots of video games."

Again, I'm not stereotypical or judge anyone by his/her looks, but it's just facts that we've been brought up with since the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    You shrugging, if u are what weight u usin
    Shrugs are for your traps homie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parhadox View Post
    This thread is proof that you do not have to look a certain way to enjoy WoW, but you can't deny the stereotypes that people have put gamers in. Take the ripped guys for example, you see them and you would never imagine that in between the sports and gym time, they sit down and enjoy WoW. Take some of the "women" in this thread, beautiful as can be, but then you see them walking around and you would never imagine them playing WoW. It's what we're programmed with, I don't know, it's not my opinion, it's just something that I can't shake because of its constant proof. Take some of the less skinny, more geeky looking fellows and you see them around and you'd go straight to the "they're geeks, they must play lots of video games."

Again, I'm not stereotypical or judge anyone by his/her looks, but it's just facts that we've been brought up with since the start.
    The geeks are the hawties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parhadox View Post

We'll tbh, do you think most people who aren't confident in the way they look will post pics? Probably not, so it's not really a good indicator of the general overview of wow players male or female.

Also, yes, a lot of people are posting fake pics, and no I'm not just assuming. But, such is the internet. Take everything everyone says, claims, or links with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    You shrugging, if u are what weight u usin
    shrugging's for kiddos, real man deadlifts
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    shrugging's for kiddos, real man squats
    Fixed

10chars

10+ Year Old Account

Might as well post a picture as well since everyone is doing it and I posted twice here :P

Figured I'd get in on this, throw my /\/ 3 |2 | ) out here.

Terrible Phone Pic.

Messing around with a shirt of which I cut the sleeves off.

Sup kids

This thread shows me that I want to marry a gamer chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    This thread shows me that I want to marry a gamer chick.
    You think these chicks are hot? you should come curse the beach where I live, although none of those are one that you want to marry, that is for sure, just an easy, hey I'll take you out, take them back to your beach house and.... we all know the rest.

Basing a marriage off looks is not going to last long, you've got to base it off personal things too, imo, I find nothing more attractive then an intelligent women, who knows how to have a good time, although I then have to agree with your statement, "Gamer Chicks" tend to have those qualities.

>_<

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    Shrugs are for your traps homie.
    I know, but I saw his wristwra so I assumed he was doing shrugs

10+ Year Old Account
    mmo-champion is soon hosting their own match.com and okcupid.com, Boub is going to be the cupid and he will be matching up random women and men together! Hope you all enjoy it!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There it goes.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Be gentle

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    We'll tbh, do you think most people who aren't confident in the way they look will post pics? Probably not, so it's not really a good indicator of the general overview of wow players male or female.

Also, yes, a lot of people are posting fake pics, and no I'm not just assuming. But, such is the internet. Take everything everyone says, claims, or links with a grain of salt.
    Well, I didn't want to post a picture because I wasn't sure people could handle it. I'm just nice and thoughtful like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowbryte View Post
    Put some new extensions in...Not the best pics ever...Took em in the bathroom at work
    what kind of place lets you work looking like you just took a ride in a cotton candy machine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post

I shall never post my pic! Cause... I don't want to >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I shall never post my pic! Cause... I don't want to >.>
    But but but..!

/sadface