1. #1561
    Mechagnome Gritalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California <--> Massachusetts
    Posts
    674
    Some pretty nice looking women in here... how come I never see any chicks like this at Blizzcon?

    Being surrounded by Warlocks for a week is shitty.



    BTW, the italiana on page 2 that all the baby nuts got all emotional about makes me want to gquit and server transfer to Alterac Mountains.

  2. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    Here I am, I hate my web cam xD. I'm not showing anything but my face, I like people to look at my eyes .

    I'm normally never as creeper as this but.... DAYUM.

  3. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    I love men that spike their hair...IDK why <3
    ;O hihi <3

  4. #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    You look a bit strung out
    Am I the only one not surprised by the playboy blanket?

    Also, @ShottyMcShot, I just read your sig. Horde of Illidan huzzah. Wtb more alliance to gib though /cry

    Thanks to Shiri

    Armory

  5. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppercat View Post
    You're hair looks dangerous.
    Thanks! I will take that as a compliment, for I am a cheerfull person :P... no but my hair is actually really soft ^_^

  6. #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post


    There look me and my little kitty cat Luna, isn't she so cute? Maybe this will help tone down the sexist comments since my original picture caused so much controversy.
    I know this is an old quote from this morning, but hun ignore em...It's so funny, half the men that are giving you sexist comments have never seen daylight, let alone a girl. So do what ya do
    "Living Legend, you can look but don't touch" - B.Spears

  7. #1567
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytex View Post
    Didn't they make a commercial of you with fish or something?

    Thanks to Shiri

    Armory

  8. #1568
    Mechagnome Lotharfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    715
    This page grew faster than i could scroll through. Went to check MMO-Champion for a sec, and an hour later... people need to stop posting with other pics in their reply. I'm disapointed there are so many good looking people playing WoW. What good are stereotypes if people aren't going to live up to them?

    I can't figure out how to post pics, so here's a link to my facebook page (I tried to post a pic of me and my mage, we look alike)

    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...2.686784918#!/
    Last edited by Lotharfox; 2011-04-25 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Can't post pics

    Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

  9. #1569
    The Patient Ravenesss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    You look a bit strung out
    How so? Hmmmm?

  10. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytex View Post
    Thanks! I will take that as a compliment, for I am a cheerfull person :P... no but my hair is actually really soft ^_^
    We couldn't be friends unless you wanted your head molested at a constant rate.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?

  11. #1571
    Stood in the Fire Lazaroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Amager
    Posts
    372
    According to my calculations, this thread is evolving at 1 post every 31.245 seconds.
    Did you know that if you close your eyes, stick your tongue out of your mouth and pretend to shake invisible salt on your tongue, you'll actually be able to taste salt?

  12. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    Alright i join this is Me playing WoW at my boyfriends house, ye i know its messy, but he's such a messy persone!



    Why isnt it showing, tear tear ;(

    oww well heres the image hack link;http://img716.imageshack.us/f/jajayx.jpg/
    pigtails ftw!

  13. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    According to my calculations, this thread is evolving at 1 post every 31.245 seconds.
    That's what makes it so fun.

  14. #1574
    Dreadlord Msi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    Here I am, I hate my web cam xD. I'm not showing anything but my face, I like people to look at my eyes .

    Whoa you are hot


    http://img13.imageshack.us/i/12858461836zqhx1.jpg/ /flex

  15. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    Didn't they make a commercial of you with fish or something?
    Haha yes they did ShottyMcShot replied with a youtube link to the commercial, never seen it before but I laughed so hard my jaws hurt :P

  16. #1576
    Stood in the Fire Koilie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    <vodka> on Stormrage US
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    Am I the only one not surprised by the playboy blanket?

    Also, @ShottyMcShot, I just read your sig. Horde of Illidan huzzah. Wtb more alliance to gib though /cry
    Oh shit. Sewp! Illidan ftw

  17. #1577
    Pit Lord Shamslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hickville, Indiana
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    Alright i join this is Me playing WoW at my boyfriends house, ye i know its messy, but he's such a messy persone!



    Why isnt it showing, tear tear ;(

    oww well heres the image hack link;http://img716.imageshack.us/f/jajayx.jpg/
    Oh my...

    Is that a Toshiba?
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

  18. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytex View Post
    Haha yes they did ShottyMcShot replied with a youtube link to the commercial, never seen it before but I laughed so hard my jaws hurt :P
    And I repeated the joke?! /shame

    Thanks to Shiri

    Armory

  19. #1579


    And yes ladies, this beast is single.

  20. #1580
    Apearently I need to post a few times before I can post a link so ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •