1. #18501
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Oh you are from gbg! Same here
    What model of Nikon do you use, the quality of your photos are fantastic.
    It's a fantastic city. I hope to move there within a year.
    I use a Nikon D7000, with some further gear and, mostly, either a Nikkor AF-S 50/1,4G, or a Samyang 14/2,8. This is it, with the Samyang-lens equipped.



    About your pics:
    In the second pic, you remind me a bit of Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time. You don't really look like him, so I don't know why you remind me of him, but you still do, a bit.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  2. #18502
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    The answer to the followupquestion, is yes. Yes, I can.
    I'm both intrigued and disturbed by this on many levels.

  3. #18503
    Old God
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    It's a fantastic city. I hope to move there within a year.
    I use a Nikon D7000, with some further gear and, mostly, either a Nikkor AF-S 50/1,4G, or a Samyang 14/2,8. This is it, with the Samyang-lens equipped.

    About your pics:
    In the second pic, you remind me a bit of Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time. You don't really look like him, so I don't know why you remind me of him, but you still do, a bit.
    That camera is fucking swell, how much did all that cost you?

    Those guys are mad haha, I look true quite special in that photo, the comments on that photo(on FB) is a good read tbh, I look like a true mong, I'm not very photogenic I'm affraid :P

    Gothenburg is nice, a good place to live, esp during summers.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

  4. #18504
    Warchief MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,191
    16 years on that photo? Impossible. That girl is 11-12 tops!

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-13 at 07:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    a while ago...

    16 years if memory serves me right.

    16 years on that photo? Impossible. That girl is 11-12 tops!
    Epic!

  5. #18505
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    16 years on that photo? Impossible. That girl is 11-12 tops!

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-13 at 07:27 PM ----------



    16 years on that photo? Impossible. That girl is 11-12 tops!
    16 years -ago-

  6. #18506
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    That camera is fucking swell, how much did all that cost you?

    Those guys are mad haha, I look true quite special in that photo, the comments on that photo(on FB) is a good read tbh, I look like a true mong, I'm not very photogenic I'm affraid :P

    Gothenburg is nice, a good place to live, esp during summers.
    I'd estimate that I have spent around... 33,000 kr ($5000 if anyone else wants to know) on it, every single piece of equipment included. That's..

    The cameras with essentials:
    * Nikon D60 body - Planning to sell
    * Nikon D7000 body
    * Nikon MB-D11 grip
    * Nikon EN-EL15 battery - one extra, so that I can take up to ~2000 exposures before recharging
    * 4 GB, old, slow card - I still use it, since the D7000 has dual card slots
    * 16 GB 95mb/s SDHC-card - overkill speed-wise, but I won't ever have to replace it

    Lenses:
    * Nikkor AF-S DX 18-55/3,5-5,6G ED VR
    * Nikkor AF-S 50/1,4G
    * Sigma AF 18-200/3,5-6,3 DC OS HSM
    * Samyang MF 14/2,8 ED AS IF UMC v2

    Other:
    * Nikon Speedlight SB-400 external flash
    * Nikon Speedlight SB-900 external flash
    * Nikon ML-L3 remote trigger
    * Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod + Manfrotto 494RC2 head
    * 85 mm UV-filter
    * 58 mm polarizing filter
    * 55 mm reverse macro ring
    * Backpack

    That's more or less it.


    I don't know how you look in real life, but either you look good in the photos or you look truly great in real life.

    Yes, I live around an hour by train from Gothenburg and have spent my fair share of time there 'specially during summers, aaand it really is great. Kulturkalaset makes it all even better.
    Last edited by Cusco; 2012-02-13 at 09:09 PM.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  7. #18507
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    I'd estimate that I have spent around... 33,000 kr ($5000 if anyone else wants to know) on it, every single piece of equipment included. That's..
    woah what the...

  8. #18508
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,357
    I found a picture of me when I was 6, I think it's lost forever now for the greater good of everything, here's what it looked like:


  9. #18509
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    woah what the...
    It's the cost of professional equipment.

  10. #18510
    The Lightbringer Firebane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a Bordeaux vineyard
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Being a biker myself, I really feel the need to ask you: A Harley? Seriously? You don't look like you're 50
    Welcome to France baby !

    Seriously though, there is no better bike on earth than a Harley Davidson IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

  11. #18511
    Try been 6'8 D:
    Door frames are my enemy!! D:

  12. #18512
    The Lightbringer Firebane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a Bordeaux vineyard
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjflo View Post
    Try been 6'8 D:
    Door frames are my enemy!! D:
    I'm a giant among dwarves here in la belle France.

    All French peasants were tiny short people where I live.

    I'm amazed I haven't suffered brain damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

  13. #18513
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Welcome to France baby !

    Seriously though, there is no better bike on earth than a Harley Davidson IMO.
    Depends on if you bottom the throttle out or not. Harley's tend to break themselves quite often, especially if chain driven. Inner primaries love to break, and even the notches on the outer primary get stripped completely off when belt driven. Even the vibration from the damn thing breaks itself; the welding on your headlights and turn signals starts to break and your frame starts to twist (true story, 75hp 1980 shovel head). Would I say its the best bike in the world? Definitely not. Its not made for anything but slow and steady cruising at 55 mph without tearing itself apart.

  14. #18514
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    It's the cost of professional equipment.
    I understand that, but still.... that's a hell lot of money :P

  15. #18515
    Quote Originally Posted by DestroDoc View Post
    I'll play the game, and post one of myself, instead of just creeping.

    From parts unknown:

    That weapon is intriguing... ? not a M416? looks like a shortened one with a RAS rail or something?

    Im assuming from the garb, private contractor?

  16. #18516
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    Depends on if you bottom the throttle out or not. Harley's tend to break themselves quite often, especially if chain driven. Inner primaries love to break, and even the notches on the outer primary get stripped completely off when belt driven. Even the vibration from the damn thing breaks itself; the welding on your headlights and turn signals starts to break and your frame starts to twist (true story, 75hp 1980 shovel head). Would I say its the best bike in the world? Definitely not. Its not made for anything but slow and steady cruising at 55 mph without tearing itself apart.
    i've no clue about that, but harleys look cool =P

  17. #18517
    The Lightbringer Howard Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    a while ago...

    16 years if memory serves me right.

    <photo>
    Someone drank too much Fanta?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Holy Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  18. #18518
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I understand that, but still.... that's a hell lot of money :P
    Not really. I'm co-owner to a restaurant that spend much, much more than that on equipment.

    Making money costs money.

  19. #18519
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Someone drank too much Fanta?
    No i had/have mental issues. But it was Cola not Fanta

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-13 at 10:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Not really. I'm co-owner to a restaurant that spend much, much more than that on equipment.

    Making money costs money.
    meh, MAKE ME FOOD DOOD ! ^_^ What kind of food do you guys have over there?

  20. #18520
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    It's the cost of professional equipment.
    My camera is regarded upper consumer, a vague step below semi-pro. The rest of the equipment is a mix of amateur/semi-pro/cheap pro
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •