1. #19181
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    Taken roughly... 2 minutes ago. I'm feeling rather bored during my free lesson.


    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  2. #19182
    Stood in the Fire Machomaije's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway, Bergen
    Posts
    434
    OT:

    Please keep it atleast somewhat classy. (Meaning the part I edited out)
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-04-12 at 09:53 PM.

  3. #19183
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Taken roughly... 2 minutes ago. I'm feeling rather bored during my free lesson.
    A face to put to the panda av that always destroys my hopes and dreams in the pvm thread!

    You look SO THRILLED to be at that free lesson :-p

  4. #19184


    Yes, I know, I need to clean my mirror.


  5. #19185
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wrapped in a blanket burrito.
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    A face to put to the panda av that always destroys my hopes and dreams in the pvm thread!

    You look SO THRILLED to be at that free lesson :-p
    I know you like me anyway.

    A free lesson of almost three hours drains the juices out of me every single time. Of course I'm not thrilled! I'm just sitting in a beanbag chair (my school actually has a few) during those hours and I'm just practically trying not to fall asleep.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

  6. #19186
    Grunt Scrooloose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lancashire, England, UK
    Posts
    16
    Me trying to be a pandarian and epicly failing


  7. #19187
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I know you like me anyway.

    A free lesson of almost three hours drains the juices out of me every single time. Of course I'm not thrilled! I'm just sitting in a beanbag chair (my school actually has a few) during those hours and I'm just practically trying not to fall asleep.
    I has massive loves for all le players in ze thread of le pvm.

    I totally understand that sentiment, lol.

    OT - me at my best friend's wedding last fall, I was le best man.


  8. #19188
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooloose View Post
    Me trying to be a pandarian and epicly failing

    Not fat enough. Sorry!

  9. #19189
    Legendary! Callace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ivory Tower
    Posts
    6,527
    After a fight with my girlfriend:

  10. #19190
    The BBQ sauce won?

  11. #19191
    Legendary! Callace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ivory Tower
    Posts
    6,527
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    The BBQ sauce won?
    It's really ketchup.

  12. #19192
    Start It Up Cevlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    u r dump ;`)
    Posts
    247
    This past weekend. Feeling a whole lot better as pictured compared to the proceeding ~ 12hrs. #hangoverrrr. :|


  13. #19193
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    ohai, so after not posting for like 2 months here's a pic!
    Sorry not trying to scare u or something but ...... i'm in love ......... ur rly rly pretty

  14. #19194
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    853


    Click on the image to load the full-size version.

    I'm just practicing. Some areas are too dark, some are too bright, some are inconsistent/unrealistic.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  15. #19195
    Mechagnome Suff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Look outside ur window, i derr?
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    I do say, my dear Watson... I think we may have found the perfect example of why humanity still exists.

    I get really bored at work, so I take pictures of myself with my new phone! See below for me being really annoyed and trying to ignore my coworkers!

    u look like andy samberg

  16. #19196
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/qjGwll.jpg[img]

    Click on the image to load the full-size version.

    I'm just practicing. Some areas are too dark, some are too bright, some are inconsistent/unrealistic.
    photoshop filters are really fun to play and all the effects you discover

  17. #19197
    The Patient Meeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    278


    Got all dressed up last night before going out and since it really really doesn't happen a lot anymore (stupid work hours -> going bed early) I wanted to memorize it..

  18. #19198
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    It's really ketchup.
    Lies. I can clearly see mustard as well.

  19. #19199
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoot View Post
    This past weekend. Feeling a whole lot better as pictured compared to the proceeding ~ 12hrs. #hangoverrrr. :|

    [IMG]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/522898_278579488893471_1198108287_n.jpg[IMG]
    Kyootie

  20. #19200
    The Patient jries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire, USA
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post


    Got all dressed up last night before going out and since it really really doesn't happen a lot anymore (stupid work hours -> going bed early) I wanted to memorize it..
    Not to be creepy or anything...but you look like this girl I had a huge crush on a couple years ago :P Too bad she was taken ....anyways, nice pic!

    Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •