1. #19501
    Brewmaster Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    http://i48.tinypic.com/bheuy0.jpg

    I'm not a good looking fella.
    I find you good looking :3

  2. #19502
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    i Am feisty.. but that has come on since HRT began
    I take that as a sign that it was the right decision.
    Last edited by Kirse; 2012-06-24 at 08:39 AM.

  3. #19503
    High Overlord Bwutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    183
    Hurr durr randomness.

    Yes, I was that bored.



    PS. To make a thumbnail use this code (stole it from a very old post!):

    [url = LINKHERE][ img]REPEATLINK[/img ][/url ]
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

    "Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

  4. #19504

    This was me a couple years ago. I have a goatee and a 'stache goin on right now. Also, epic obvious farmer's tan is epic.

  5. #19505
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Hurr durr randomness.

    Yes, I was that bored.



    PS. To make a thumbnail use this code (stole it from a very old post!):

    [url = LINKHERE][ img]REPEATLINK[/img ][/url ]
    Are you saying this is how you post the pic instead of a link? I dunno if I want to try that. I've posted a pic of me on other forums before and it ended up with massive dimensions like 700x700 and you could see every single pore in my face. Kinda threw me into a bit of a panic :P

  6. #19506
    High Overlord Bwutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Are you saying this is how you post the pic instead of a link? I dunno if I want to try that. I've posted a pic of me on other forums before and it ended up with massive dimensions like 700x700 and you could see every single pore in my face. Kinda threw me into a bit of a panic :P
    No, the normal way is by using just [ img] link here [/img] code. The other way makes your image clickable :P

    PS. That up is one picture, not many separate small ones.. just to clarify. xD
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

    "Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

  7. #19507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    No, the normal way is by using just [ img] link here [/img] code. The other way makes your image clickable :P

    PS. That up is one picture, not many separate small ones.. just to clarify. xD
    Piception o.O

  8. #19508
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    No, the normal way is by using just [ img] link here [/img] code. The other way makes your image clickable :P
    Gotcha, thanks.

    PS. That up is one picture, not many separate small ones.. just to clarify. xD
    I'll be the one to determine that. I'm not done investigating.

  9. #19509
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Gotcha, thanks.



    I'll be the one to determine that. I'm not done investigating.
    Yes...Yes....No one expects the Spanish Inpicsition!!.........that sounded better in my head.

  10. #19510
    Dreadlord Enders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    Pfft you're fine, totally dateable, but you'd look nicer with a cleaner-cut beard or shaved, and a shorter hair-do. That look isn't flattering on any of my guy friends, and most are sporting it these days
    Heh, thanks. I did try shaving not terribly long ago but I kinda look like I'm about 14 without it. It's one of those things where people say that I should shave it off until I do, then they say I should grow it back :P
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

  11. #19511
    High Overlord Bwutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Gotcha, thanks.



    I'll be the one to determine that. I'm not done investigating.
    Hmmm... Okay! xD
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

    "Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

  12. #19512
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Yes...Yes....No one expects the Spanish Inpicsition!!.........that sounded better in my head.
    No, no, you had it right. I'm 100% certain that's how it's really spelled. We are so smart, you and I.

    ---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 04:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Heh, thanks. I did try shaving not terribly long ago but I kinda look like I'm about 14 without it. It's one of those things where people say that I should shave it off until I do, then they say I should grow it back :P
    Haha I hear ya. You think people really believe I'm almost 27? Of course not. It'll work in your favor eventually. I've been mistaken for all manner of teenager throughout my years even though I'm nearly 6'1. When you have the baby face, you have the baby face. Have you tried something in between? I think you could grow a rad gotee, or a flavor saver. You don't have to chop it all off. The only thing you really don't want is to look like "mountain man". Though, honestly, take advice from the women in the thread, not another dude. I just like to hear myself talk.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-06-24 at 11:51 AM.

  13. #19513
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Hurr durr randomness.

    Yes, I was that bored.

    [img]http://i.imgur.com/gtSAu.jpg[ /img]

    PS. To make a thumbnail use this code (stole it from a very old post!):

    [url = LINKHERE][ img]REPEATLINK[/img ][/url ]
    Pro tip when explaining code

    use [noparse][/noparse] to make it not become a thingey
    such as "[img]http://i.imgur.com/gtSAu.jpg[/img]"

  14. #19514
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    No, no, you had it right. I'm 100% certain that's how it's really spelled. We are so smart.

    ---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 04:32 AM ----------



    Haha I hear ya. You think people really believe I'm almost 27? Of course not. It'll work in your favor eventually. I've been mistaken for all manner of teenager throughout my years even though I'm nearly 6'1. When you have the baby face, you have the baby face. Have you tried something in between? I think you could grow a rad gotee, or a flavor saver. You don't have to chop it all off. The only thing you really don't want is to look like "mountain man". Though, honestly, take advice from the women in the thread, not another dude. I just like to hear myself talk.
    ^ I found that just having a moustache and a Goatee, it counteracts my baby face (which you can see in the pic I posted ) and doesn't make me look like a complete tool.

  15. #19515
    High Overlord Bwutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Pro tip when explaining code

    use [noparse][/noparse] to make it not become a thingey
    such as "[img]http://i.imgur.com/gtSAu.jpg[/img]"
    Okay, didn't know that ^_^ Thanks!
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

    "Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

  16. #19516
    Dreadlord Enders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Haha I hear ya. You think people really believe I'm almost 27? Of course not. It'll work in your favor eventually. I've been mistaken for all manner of teenager throughout my years even though I'm nearly 6'1. When you have the baby face, you have the baby face. Have you tried something in between? I think you could grow a rad gotee, or a flavor saver. You don't have to chop it all off. The only thing you really don't want is to look like "mountain man". Though, honestly, take advice from the women in the thread, not another dude. I just like to hear myself talk.
    Yeah, I'm gonna trim it short when I get a haircut tomorrow. I used to have a goatee but I tend to get lazy since I work nights and never really see people, and a goatee definitely requires more maintenance. That pic was pretty much as long as I let it get. It's funny 'cause in the two weeks or so after I shaved the beard off, I got carded for everything, and I'd never been carded before, freaked me out.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

  17. #19517
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna trim it short when I get a haircut tomorrow. I used to have a goatee but I tend to get lazy since I work nights and never really see people, and a goatee definitely requires more maintenance. That pic was pretty much as long as I let it get. It's funny 'cause in the two weeks or so after I shaved the beard off, I got carded for everything, and I'd never been carded before, freaked me out.
    In all honesty though, if you like the full beard, wear it! Don't let a handful of MMO Champ posters tell you what to do if you don't agree. I was just trying to be helpful. I laughed when you said you got carded though. The great thing about facial hair is it always grows back. If you don't like how something turns out, you're not royally screwed. Hope you like the cut tomorrow

  18. #19518
    Dreadlord Enders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    In all honesty though, if you like the full beard, wear it! Don't let a handful of MMO Champ posters tell you what to do if you don't agree. I was just trying to be helpful. I laughed when you said you got carded though. The great thing about facial hair is it always grows back. If you don't like how something turns out, you're not royally screwed. Hope you like the cut tomorrow
    Oh, I didn't see it that way, don't worry I listen to opinions and go my own way. It's nice to hear what others think because it's hard for yourself to judge, I think, but in the end, I'll do what I like with it. Only problem is, I live in a place full of rich, preppy people so I stick out like a sore thumb and there doesn't seem to be many girls who are into the whole non-fake-tanned look around here :P
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

  19. #19519
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Oh, I didn't see it that way, don't worry I listen to opinions and go my own way. It's nice to hear what others think because it's hard for yourself to judge, I think, but in the end, I'll do what I like with it.
    Good man. I agree, it's nice to get input from other people.

    Only problem is, I live in a place full of rich, preppy people so I stick out like a sore thumb and there doesn't seem to be many girls who are into the whole non-fake-tanned look around here :P
    Meh, that's too bad. I can understand wanting to be fit, but the whole "I just spent my afternoon in the oven" look is gross to me too. I prefer the "girl next door" look anyways myself. Very simple, no fake boobs or orange skin. Everyone can use *a little* sun so that it looks like you actually step outside once in while, but intentionally tanning the hell out of yourself..I really don't get it. I'm hear ya man.

  20. #19520
    All tanning is gross, I love my wife's ghost white skin. Makes her look like an aristocrat. Whatever happened to the days where tan=POOR anyway.

    As the online culture grows tanning is starting to phase out, thankfully. People like me who never step outside will be the new icon of beauty!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •