Oh, I didn't see it that way, don't worry I listen to opinions and go my own way. It's nice to hear what others think because it's hard for yourself to judge, I think, but in the end, I'll do what I like with it.
    Good man. I agree, it's nice to get input from other people.

Only problem is, I live in a place full of rich, preppy people so I stick out like a sore thumb and there doesn't seem to be many girls who are into the whole non-fake-tanned look around here :P
    Meh, that's too bad. I can understand wanting to be fit, but the whole "I just spent my afternoon in the oven" look is gross to me too. I prefer the "girl next door" look anyways myself. Very simple, no fake boobs or orange skin. Everyone can use *a little* sun so that it looks like you actually step outside once in while, but intentionally tanning the hell out of yourself..I really don't get it. I'm hear ya man.

All tanning is gross, I love my wife's ghost white skin. Makes her look like an aristocrat. Whatever happened to the days where tan=POOR anyway.

As the online culture grows tanning is starting to phase out, thankfully. People like me who never step outside will be the new icon of beauty!
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Heh, I have to choose between ghostly pale or tomato red. Never been able to tan (unless I get a bad sunburn first, so I'd rather not)...

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

All tanning is gross, I love my wife's ghost white skin. Makes her look like an aristocrat. Whatever happened to the days where tan=POOR anyway.
    It just looks fake to me. I'm not really sure why our culture is so obsessed with being something it's not, but that's probably more off topic for a pic thread.

As the online culture grows tanning is starting to phase out, thankfully. People like me who never step outside will be the new icon of beauty!
    Huzzah! I sure hope so.

@Enders, yup, my brother has to deal with the same thing. He has red hair too. It's funny, my sister is blonde, I've got brown, and he's got red. Somewhere along the line, there was a mailman.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It just looks fake to me. I'm not really sure why our culture is so obsessed with being something it's not, but that's probably more off topic for a pic thread.

Huzzah! I sure hope so.

@Enders, yup, my brother has to deal with the same thing. He has red hair too. It's funny, my sister is blonde, I've got brown, and he's got red. Somewhere along the line, there was a mailman.
    So is this the new chat thread or what?
    Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    So is this the new chat thread or what?
    Haha I had no idea where to insert myself in the discussion going on last night about avatars touching themselves and all that stuff, so I hung out here xD But no, I don't think there was any intent on my part to turn it into that. I'd probably get infracted if that had been my goal. Who knows?

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

Completely agree. Where are the pale chicks at?

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    People like me who never step outside will be the new icon of beauty!
    You were already my icon of beauty?

Makes me feel kinda jealous when I see pale people/hear about someone not going out much. I live in a big house with a big garden. So doesn't matter if I want to go outside or not, I have to, else my yard will look like a jungle. (hiring a gardener is something I do not approve of, having other people work in your own yard is creepy). So a few sunny days of fighting weeds and lawnmower and I'm already brownish :/

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    You were already my icon of beauty?
    Awww, I forgive you for things now.
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Makes me feel kinda jealous when I see pale people/hear about someone not going out much. I live in a big house with a big garden. So doesn't matter if I want to go outside or not, I have to, else my yard will look like a jungle. (hiring a gardener is something I do not approve of, having other people work in your own yard is creepy). So a few sunny days of fighting weeds and lawnmower and I'm already brownish :/
    What tactic do you use to fight the weeds? I heard they know Kung Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    What tactic do you use to fight the weeds? I heard they know Kung Fu.
    Stabbing them wildly with a trowel also does work quite well.

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.

I seem to manage to burn when it's cloudy, so I'm in agreement with you there. Pale skin looks good, imo.
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

Speaking of pale...Hark, visitors to Washington! A rare glimpse of blue skies and sun!
    Walking around near the Narrows Bridge(s) after June Faire in Port Gamble.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    I take that as a sign that it was the right decision.
    heck ya! Ever since i started i am at peace, truly happy, and finally able to express who i really am.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnandhun View Post
    Speaking of pale...Hark, visitors to Washington! A rare glimpse of blue skies and sun!
    Walking around near the Narrows Bridge(s) after June Faire in Port Gamble.
    I have lived in Washington for 30 years now. Never once have I seen the sun anywhere near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. This is clearly photoshopped :P Also, Epic kilt!

Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

Me crossdressing for last Halloween
    AHH-YA-YA! AWOGAAAAAA!
    Fear the wrath of the furious cuddly sand gnomes!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucette View Post
    Completely agree. Where are the pale chicks at?
    I am so pale that kids at school used to make fun of me. I was so insecure about it growing up, I'm so pleased that it's popular again!

I haven't seen comments on my photo in like 800 pages =(
    You look like jailbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You look like jailbait.
    It's okay, my tits are a cup size bigger now so I'm legal.
    Random casual stuff now