1. #19781
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I find that incredibly racist. Don't you think we get enough of that every day?
    I might lick your frosting if you know what I mean.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  2. #19782
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I might lick your frosting if you know what I mean.


    You have me intrigued.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  3. #19783
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,488
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I find that incredibly racist. Don't you think we get enough of that every day?
    I reserve the right to discriminate against you for being delicious.
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -
    WORDS IN THE HEART CAN NOT BE TAKEN.

  4. #19784
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    God damn. All that cake looks so delicious. I couldn't even eat it if I wanted to due to a bunch of food allergies I developed. My mouth is literally watering.

  5. #19785
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    I'm 18 for those who asked
    Take care with that... really.

    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post


    You have me intrigued.
    oh God, I totally take back what I said. I love you, you're my savior, light of my life.

  6. #19786
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    ~snip~

    I'm 18 for those who asked
    Beautiful as always.

    Also, @vizzle, I love you now.



  7. #19787
    Didn't people a bit back get infracted and such for posting pictures that were not actually them? Just saying.

  8. #19788
    Herald of the Titans MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,557
    I wonder which collection of hacked private pictures Deliria is posting from. Anywho.. its keeping the virgins occupied atleast
    Epic!

  9. #19789
    Herald of the Titans SweatyUncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sensual 30 something
    Posts
    2,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post


    I'm 18 for those who asked
    Mehhhhhh...
    "【A Chinese viewpoint on the new version:MOP】
    since we have lived in a world filled with magic and beast and lots of culture,so it is reasonable to let all kinds of culture come into World of Warcraft
    Orc:black people Jazz
    Gorblin:Israel Jews (No offensive,Gorblins are good at making money,that's ture in my eyes)"

  10. #19790
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Didn't people a bit back get infracted and such for posting pictures that were not actually them? Just saying.
    Meh, I'd rather deal with that than the clear vanity that comes with posting 10+ separate pictures of yourself in multiple posts. I actually feel bad for a few people in this thread who need the constant reassurance. The thought process that goes into that sort of thing is actually deep insecurity. In any case, it's still a fun thread, and cakes with hairy dudes on them are hilarious :P

  11. #19791
    Blademaster Deliria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    33
    You guys are funny xD Sure, hacked pictures.. okay. :3

    If you say so..
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

  12. #19792
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    You guys are funny xD Sure, hacked pictures.. okay. :3

    If you say so..
    Girl, I don't think your pics are hacked, don't worry

  13. #19793
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    You guys are funny xD Sure, hacked pictures.. okay. :3

    If you say so..
    Do what the gonewild reddit girls do and post a pic of you holding a piece of paper with the thread name and date on it. =]
    I don't care if your real or not though. That's just a way of proving it, if you choose to.
    Last edited by Electromatt; 2012-07-06 at 08:08 PM.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

  14. #19794
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    You guys are funny xD Sure, hacked pictures.. okay. :3
    If you say so..
    Your sig is cutesy enough to make your pics seem legit.

    Bit of a weird crop but meh:


  15. #19795
    Legendary! Fenixdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    6,073
    Alright, so, I'm gonna bite. I'll finally step out of my shell and post my picture, for those few of you that might be curious.




    For those of you wondering, I'm not always this happy, but usually I am.

  16. #19796
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I'm curious, what did the photographer do wrong? and what's become of them? :P
    .
    I'm actually not allowed to talk about her; it would be a violation of the terms of my probation. Long story :/

  17. #19797
    Here is a video of myself!


  18. #19798
    Blademaster Deliria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Your sig is cutesy enough to make your pics seem legit.
    Dawwwwwwww... hahahha :3 Thanks! What can I say, I luv mah animals! <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Do what the gonewild reddit girls do and post a pic of you holding a piece of paper with the thread name and date on it. =]
    I don't care if your real or not though. That's just a way of proving it, if you choose to.
    If I had to do that for every person who doubted me on a forum (or elsewhere on the Internet) I would have an album of such pictures, haha. No thanks, I'd take my chances with no stupid papers and possible photoshopped writings on the picture I post by some wierdo. :P
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

  19. #19799
    Here's me at like age 14 with long hair;

    Here's me now with short hair; thinking of letting it grow back; what do you think? (Beware: Trollface)

  20. #19800
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Alright, so, I'm gonna bite. I'll finally step out of my shell and post my picture, for those few of you that might be curious.
    For those of you wondering, I'm not always this happy, but usually I am.
    Is that at the Galleria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    If I had to do that for every person who doubted me on a forum (or elsewhere on the Internet) I would have an album of such pictures, haha. No thanks, I'd take my chances with no stupid papers and possible photoshopped writings on the picture I post by some wierdo. :P
    Indeed. You shall remain as a mystery to us all.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •