What app games are you playing?

Looking for something besides Hearthstone I can play. Most games either bore me too fast or they are pay to win.

Any good app games you guys are playing regularly?

The odds of people dying in a terrorist attack obviously are still a lot lower than in a car accident, unfortunately — President Obama

Toronto, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, Milky-way, Universe
    Clash Royal- Even though this game pisses me off and I suspect many opponents of cheating, I'm still playing this game...

I really enjoy Injustice: Gods Among Us. I like putting together teams and seeing how they work together. It's taken a while for me to get a lot of characters, but it's been great.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

soccer stars

I like nonstop Knight

I've never been able to find app games that'll keep me entertained for long... I always end up deleting them after a few weeks or a few months.

All I seem to see on App Stores these days are match 3 this, match 3 that. Either that or it's so filled with Ads and microtransactions that it's just a mess.

Found Kingdom Hearts Unchained recently, will be interesting to see how long that'll keep me occupied.
    Signature & Avatar by Gamelol

I got addicted to Smash Hit for a while.

i was not crying in the shower
    i just realized how i'll never get to meet darth vader and then soap got in my eye - Kylo Ren

Pandum online might entertain you a while