Quote Originally Posted by Peppercat View Post
    You're hair looks dangerous.
    Thanks! I will take that as a compliment, for I am a cheerfull person :P... no but my hair is actually really soft ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post

There look me and my little kitty cat Luna, isn't she so cute? Maybe this will help tone down the sexist comments since my original picture caused so much controversy.
    I know this is an old quote from this morning, but hun ignore em...It's so funny, half the men that are giving you sexist comments have never seen daylight, let alone a girl. So do what ya do

Quote Originally Posted by Cytex View Post
    Didn't they make a commercial of you with fish or something?

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    This page grew faster than i could scroll through. Went to check MMO-Champion for a sec, and an hour later... people need to stop posting with other pics in their reply. I'm disapointed there are so many good looking people playing WoW. What good are stereotypes if people aren't going to live up to them?

I can't figure out how to post pics, so here's a link to my facebook page (I tried to post a pic of me and my mage, we look alike)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...2.686784918#!/
    Last edited by Lotharfox; 2011-04-25 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Can't post pics

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    You look a bit strung out
    How so? Hmmmm?

Thanks! I will take that as a compliment, for I am a cheerfull person :P... no but my hair is actually really soft ^_^
    We couldn't be friends unless you wanted your head molested at a constant rate.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?

Deleted
    According to my calculations, this thread is evolving at 1 post every 31.245 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    Alright i join this is Me playing WoW at my boyfriends house, ye i know its messy, but he's such a messy persone!

Why isnt it showing, tear tear ;(

oww well heres the image hack link;http://img716.imageshack.us/f/jajayx.jpg/
    pigtails ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    According to my calculations, this thread is evolving at 1 post every 31.245 seconds.
    That's what makes it so fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    Here I am, I hate my web cam xD. I'm not showing anything but my face, I like people to look at my eyes .

Whoa you are hot

http://img13.imageshack.us/i/12858461836zqhx1.jpg/ /flex

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    Didn't they make a commercial of you with fish or something?
    Haha yes they did ShottyMcShot replied with a youtube link to the commercial, never seen it before but I laughed so hard my jaws hurt :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    Am I the only one not surprised by the playboy blanket?

Also, @ShottyMcShot, I just read your sig. Horde of Illidan huzzah. Wtb more alliance to gib though /cry
    Oh shit. Sewp! Illidan ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    Alright i join this is Me playing WoW at my boyfriends house, ye i know its messy, but he's such a messy persone!

Why isnt it showing, tear tear ;(

oww well heres the image hack link;http://img716.imageshack.us/f/jajayx.jpg/
    Oh my...

Is that a Toshiba?
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Haha yes they did ShottyMcShot replied with a youtube link to the commercial, never seen it before but I laughed so hard my jaws hurt :P
    And I repeated the joke?! /shame

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

And yes ladies, this beast is single.

Apearently I need to post a few times before I can post a link so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Peppercat View Post
    We couldn't be friends unless you wanted your head molested at a constant rate.
    Hahaha if by that you mean you would mess up my hair all the time, you're welcome to... I don't mind at all :P. It only takes about 6 mins to "refix" it anyways . So i guess we can be friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post

There look me and my little kitty cat Luna, isn't she so cute? Maybe this will help tone down the sexist comments since my original picture caused so much controversy.
    Omg, so cuute :O
    This is not good, cute people like you are a pain for my stomach (in a good way! )

lol reminds me of this one friend of mine i would go over and hug/squeeze, his only line of defense was his spiky hair that he would gel till it was hard as stone