15+ Year Old Account
    Morning! ^_^
    How are you guys today? I just woke up so I'm pretty tired atm.
    Proud owner of Imonition.

Deleted
    we're all good dude it's raining on the good old boring monday:P

15+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about it. I hate rain. I always look like a soaked kitty whenever I get home after walking or whatever in the rain =(
    (including the look on my face).

Fuujin, I'm not a dude.

And, one more thing: IReported viR for that message. You guys should, too. It's harassment.

Deleted
    meh an honest mistake my bad... it should be we're all good lovely lady! :P

Yeah, let's not go around posting personal information and/or other inappropriate things. Shame if this thread would get locked.

Why the hate comments, I just happened to come across with her in that website, a friend told me it was her and I checked the pictures here and saw the same tattoo etc, I didn't have to dig google or anything, same nickname, same tattoo, same face.

I don't know why it should be harassment, she works there in a public website and I posted the link incase anyone is interested on paying, if any I should be thanked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuujin View Post
    meh an honest mistake my bad... it should be we're all good lovely lady! :P
    Waaaay better! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, let's not go around posting personal information and/or other inappropriate things. Shame if this thread would get locked.
    Agreed. Posting personal information on a forum is not something you would want to do. What if the same thing would happen to you? Would you still consider it funny or whatever?
    And again agreed, this thread is way too cozy, fun and joyful to be closed (:

Deleted
    thought I'd join the club and post a picture but I guess I still need to post moreXD

Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Tell me about it. I hate rain. I always look like a soaked kitty whenever I get home after walking or whatever in the rain =(
    (including the look on my face).
    Ain't we all. It stopped raining here atm, looks almost like summer ( Don't let the look decieve you, its still sweden )
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

Quote Originally Posted by viR View Post
    Why the hate comments, I just happened to come across with her in that website, a friend told me it was her and I checked the pictures here and saw the same tattoo etc, I didn't have to dig google or anything, same nickname, same tattoo, same face.

I don't know why it should be harassment, she works there in a public website and I posted the link incase anyone is interested on paying, if any I should be thanked.
    This is NOT the thread to discuss these things, even if they might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Agreed. Posting personal information on a forum is not something you would want to do. What if the same thing would happen to you? Would you still consider it funny or whatever?
    And again agreed, this thread is way too cozy, fun and joyful to be closed (:
    It's not personal anymore when you post it in a public place, I didn't have to hack a website or anything to get that information, that information is something SHE posted for everyone to see.

edit. Ok Marlamin, sorry if I offended anyone!

thought I'd join the club and post a picture but I guess I still need to post moreXD
    Throw us a link and we can post it
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by viR View Post

Because it's inappropriate to post such things about others, even if the fact she does this is known. No, you shouldn't be thanked. It's fine that she works there, it's fine that you found her on that website, but posting it on a public forum is just wrong imo.
    What if it would concern you? Would you want it to be posted on these forums?

Deleted
    haha dw about it I'm will get it working myself

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Ain't we all. It stopped raining here atm, looks almost like summer ( Don't let the look decieve you, its still sweden )
    Meh, it's still raining over here. A week ago we were the warmest country in Europe, and look at us now =(
    *sobs*

---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 11:44 AM ----------

haha dw about it I'm will get it working myself
    You need 10 posts for that in forums other that fun-forums.
    It's either that or post the link so we can fix your picture! :3

Finally trough.... i need a drink now
    /contributing ( Guy in glasses & suit )

Deleted
    Almost there just 4 more posts to go:P

TheJusticer
    What part of me being disgusted by hypocrisy of a girl who takes her clothes off for strangers on the internet for a living calling an innocent girl who posted semi slutty picture on this forum a slut do you find full of jealousy? Just being rational here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh now I have stalkers? So what. I told you I worked in the adult industry. *shrug*
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys lets just quit the crap about Nihil and continue with our original conversations. It's called "Post an image of yourself", not "post your hate and as much personal info as you can about others".

If this doesn't stop this thread can better be closed imo.