Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    She once chases me with scissors and chopped off my hair because I cut her Barbie's hair, lesson learned, do not mess with a little girl's Barbie.
    My sister would sneak into my room while I slept and paint my toenails. I sleep with my door locked now D:

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Hmm, my sister never chased me with scissors. I have cut off the hair of one of her barbies though, it looked good on her.
    Besides, it's not like you can't just pop the head off of another and stick it on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    My sister would sneak into my room while I slept and paint my toenails. I sleep with my door locked now D:
    Owned. I never got that much trouble with my sisters. One is waaay older than I am and the other one was too scared that I'd get revenge if she'd do something like that. I did have some fights with my brother though (he's 3 years older, always mean and always stronger). And when my lil sister and/or I got mad at him we did the strangest things, which are not meant for your fragile minds. You'd either laugh that hard that your head explodes or you'd think "Hmm, Taurenburger is not what I thought he was"
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

My 3 year old niece recently asked me to cut the hair off of her Rapunzel Barbie, she has some weird stigma with long hair. I was damn scared to do so, but I did, she is her mother's daughter too, so I had some scary flash backs, thank god she was locked in a car seat at the time.

Owned. I never got that much trouble with my sisters. One is waaay older than I am and the other one was too scared that I'd get revenge if she'd do something like that. I did have some fights with my brother though (he's 3 years older, always mean and always stronger). And when my lil sister and/or I got mad at him we did the strangest things, which are not meant for your fragile minds. You'd either laugh that hard that your head explodes or you'd think "Hmm, Taurenburger is not what I thought he was"
    But you can't mention it without piquing curiosities.

WHY MUST YOU PIQUE MY CURIOSITY?

My 3 year old niece recently asked me to cut the hair off of her Rapunzel Barbie, she has some weird stigma with long hair. I was damn scared to do so, but I did, she is her mother's daughter too, so I had some scary flash backs, thank god she was locked in a car seat at the time.
    is that why your so darn creepy?
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    I often go dead eyed and stare out at nothing when the flash backs come, often at people.

I often go dead eyed and stare out at nothing when the flash backs come, often at people.
    War is hell

15+ Year Old Account
    But you can't mention it without piquing curiosities.

WHY MUST YOU PIQUE MY CURIOSITY?
    That's why I did it *grins wickedly*

She's not creepy! If she were a ninja she'd be creepy. She's a pirate which means she can't be creepy.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR

.... yep that helps
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax

That's why I did it *grins wickedly*

She's not creepy! If she were a ninja she'd be creepy. She's a pirate which means she can't be creepy.
    You're a tease.

And you called me creepy.

You're mean ; ^ ;

I'm okay with being creepy, better than being.. uhm.. better then being...

(Can't think of anything.)

OY you never told me, i watched that weird hell demon(looked like your sig) vid you posted a bit earlier in this thread... how long do i have to live?
    ~Hunter

~Paarthurnax

15+ Year Old Account
    You're a tease.

And you called me creepy.

You're mean ; ^ ;
    Did I call you creepy? Are you a ninja?

Better be creepy and happy than... hmm... can't think of anything either... than... being all kind and "well"-raised and not saying what you're thinking and being sad because of it. Right?

Anyways, I'm off to school
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR

Did I call you creepy? Are you a ninja?

Better be creepy and happy than... hmm... can't think of anything either... than... being all kind and "well"-raised and not saying what you're thinking and being sad because of it. Right?

I'm not at liberty to divulge that information.

And byeeeee. I'll have milk and cookies waiting when you get back.

OY you never told me, i watched that weird hell demon(looked like your sig) vid you posted a bit earlier in this thread... how long do i have to live?
    You have awhile, QB takes it slow and methodical.

Oh yeah! Thats its. Baibai.

You have awhile, QB takes it slow and methodical.
    so... so i might be around for skyrim? * rejoice*
    oh no wait... nvm i just remembered there is someone else after me *depressed*
    ~Hunter

~Paarthurnax

so... so i might be around for skyrim? * rejoice*
    oh no wait... nvm i just remembered there is someone else after me *depressed*

If you wish to be so. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

Is it sad I noticed the 'Sonichu' license plate? My life is truly the internet.

If you wish to be so. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

Is it sad I noticed the 'Sonichu' license plate? My life is truly the internet.
    I noticed it too when I first watched it...We should be besties :>

Also, zap to the extreme.

I noticed it too when I first watched it...We should be besties :>

Also, zap to the extreme.
    Will you be my sweet heart from the ground up?

Kinda got a Goku go get em' attitude.