Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    What are pants?
    Overrated article of clothing, no pants > pants.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Looks like I'm the only one using pants... ._.

A comparison:
    http://i.imgur.com/DpGiN.jpg

Clearly the one with "pants" looks better.
    Looks more like leg warmers to me, and a coat. :P

Looks like I'm the only one using pants... ._.

A comparison:
    http://i.imgur.com/DpGiN.jpg

Clearly the one with "pants" looks better.
    Looks like its beard was shaved off >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    Yea, most guys especially the elitists ones fail to realize there are women just as good if not better at wow at times But I am a raid leader and officer in our guild so I can hold my own.
    Not saying this in a mean way, but I've known a few girls are are appointed to raid lead/officer in their guild BECAUSE they are female. Guild status doesn't necessarily portray or identify a particular level of what your skill is at compared to any other gamer (male or female). I've had horrible raid leads/officers. Friends of friends get many benefits they don't really deserve.
    Something more accurate would be DPS on X fight, HPS on Y fight, Arena rating at 2400 etc..
    Not to sound elitist or sexist but i do find that male gamers are significantly better at pvp and usually pve or things that require competitiveness, planning and concentration. On the other hand i find girl gamers tend to migrate to professions like cooking (not joking), mount collecting, and pet collecting, which I can never seem to get into. I'm not saying that girls cant be good at raiding or pvp/pve, they definitely can, but the majority tend to fall into the mount collector/cooking category.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    Not saying this in a mean way, but I've known a few girls are are appointed to raid lead/officer in their guild BECAUSE they are female. Guild status doesn't necessarily portray or identify a particular level of what your skill is at compared to any other gamer (male or female). I've had horrible raid leads/officers. Friends of friends get many benefits they don't really deserve.
    Something more accurate would be DPS on X fight, HPS on Y fight, Arena rating at 2400 etc..
    Not to sound elitist or sexist but i do find that male gamers are significantly better at pvp and usually pve or things that require competitiveness, planning and concentration. On the other hand i find girl gamers tend to migrate to professions like cooking (not joking), mount collecting, and pet collecting, which I can never seem to get into. I'm not saying that girls cant be good at raiding or pvp/pve, they definitely can, but the majority tend to fall into the mount collector/cooking category.
    Dun dew eet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    My boyfriend would look at you and shake his head for that. I am the pvp Queen between the two of us and he is/was the achievement whore. I pulled him into pvp'ing with me. He also has been impressed with my common sense compared to most men in the game.

You sir are wrong.

The night comes, wrapping the day in a cocoon-like shroud saving it for the time of reincarnation when the sun breaks this soft cover of darkness and the dawn takes over the horizon, so has a new day been born. Good night people, see you at dawn <3
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good night Imonition

Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    My boyfriend would look at you and shake his head for that. I am the pvp Queen between the two of us and he is/was the achievement whore. I pulled him into pvp'ing with me. He also has been impressed with my common sense compared to most men in the game.

You sir are wrong.
    Not trying to imply that you arent good, but what rating is "PvP queen"?
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post

You sir are wrong.
    Which is why I said most girls fall into the latter category, not all. You could be one of the few, and it wouldnt bother me at all. I think it's awesome if i could find a girl who was on my level for pvp-ing. But the argument here depends on your definition of "good" and what pvp queen means. Do you just like to pvp and bg alot? Or are you actually a 2k/2200 rated arena player in full vicious with t2 weapons? I know plenty of people who like to do bgs and enjoy them throughly, but they really aren't that good per se. I might be picky since i play against/with gladiator caliber people but i would call good somewhere around 2k+ rated in arena and thoroughly knows the in's and outs of their class and how to ideally play against each other class in the game and win.

But for the sake of argument..you could ask how many people have an arena rating of over say... 1800 in here(which isnt hard to get at all). Majority would be men, maybe a couple girls. Then you up it to 2k, and 2.2k and the girls will start to drop to nothing in the representation. You could also ask how many guys and how many girls have been gladiator in any season. I've been a gladiator, so we have 1 guy so far.
    I'm not trying to be mean when i say that it's usually guys who are "good" at pvp, its just the statistics. And i'd have to reiterate again: that liking pvp, or participating in a lot of pvp does not mean that you are particularly successful at it.

While im on it, i should elaborate on what i said earlier. The point of my previous post was to say that men generally engage in the competitive aspect of wow through pvp/arenas/pve(dps) and i find women doing activites centered around grinding and collecting. Every girl that i know who plays wow is obsessed with getting every mount they can. They always work on the companion achievements or want them (cause they're CUTE). They are always doing professions ( i have one friend trying to collect every cooking recipe in game, thats what made me think cooking) and rep grinding (for more achievements). Most of them that i know don't like to pvp, and if they do they are still very green and would rather stick to farming or pve healing (a few are dps). I think it stems from the fact that most males grow up playing competitive sports and video games. It takes a certain personality to get into the competitive aspect of WoW, or any game and most females arent raised in an environment that promotes that. Of course, like i said before there are exceptions, as with anything. And there will be the select few who have the same mentality and skill in certain areas as a good male wow player. But they will always be few and far between.

This is not to say anything like "OMG GIRLS SUCK AT WOW". I've seen many of guys that completely blow at the game as well. Not all guys are good, but I'm saying of the good players there is definitely a minority representation of the women in that category.
    Last edited by Phrenik; 2011-05-19 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Not trying to imply that you arent good, but what rating is "PvP queen"?
    I think it's an Archeology achievement. Like when you go to AV and search for fossils

I hate the cold >.>
    Me too! WTB moving back to Hawaii.

On another note, I liek Toituls.

And my trusty Sea Turtle mount. Anybody else have it???

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the girls who play wow are hot... ( well these ones )

I guess it's just a myth that all of them are fat and fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Aww, how sweet of you. I guess I can post more picture's of myself then. <3

Trying on my new top!
    "Crazyshit.com" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptacizob View Post
    I find this thread difficult to masturbate to.
    You're kind of late on that post bro. Although nice try though

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 11:46 PM ----------

Sorry about it being a shirtless picture, but I don't feel like taking another picture currently; besides, hell it ain't that bad is it :P.

It's about 3-4 months old, I have my 6pack back (No. Not of beer although that's good.)
    Vocalist for my band, and MMA fighter :P

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread needs more crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblehead View Post
    This thread needs more crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by animeguru08 View Post
    Lol'd thank you for this. I guess Ash would have a 'metapod' and not an 'onyx' cough.

Deleted
    Wow, this thread still is (barely) alive.