Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    good, stay hypnotized ! ;]
    .....Hell yeah!

/hypnotized

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    .....Hell yeah!

/hypnotized
    your magic does not work on me, though she is pretty so i made my self vulnerable so i could be.

I don't like the direction of this thread anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    Well I thought I must have gotten blind or something. Since I couldnt really recall seeing any titties....... : D

But that booty pic I missed totally. : (
    Why did it got deleted? too hot?
    It was inappropriate.
    Proud owner of Imonition.

i was in this thread when it started.... severall hundred pages ago, it since has derailed lulz

Quote Originally Posted by donPilgaard View Post
    The fringe hair looks quite nice though! Shame it's a bother :<
    Yeah, my forehead, if i didn't grip it back at night, kept breaking out because of the grase and then when it started to get too long, like in that picture the hair would sort of split off from each other! Or i'd have to use a barrel brush to then try and shape it into not being too long. eurgh....just thinking about how it was makes me angry, prefer my side fringe so much more to the full fringe!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    "....and the hellish wrath of the females descended onto the innocent one plagued with fluff. And her punishment was swift....."
    I am innocent, I tell you.
    Proud owner of Imonition.

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    your magic does not work on me, though she is pretty so i made my self vulnerable so i could be.
    hahaha, but you're unable to be vulnerable to my tricks?! how do you do it sir?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    It was inappropriate.
    By your standards. It got moderated anyway, so what. :3

And i didn't see any punishment, besides some raging lamas QQing around
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

hahaha, but you're unable to be vulnerable to my tricks?! how do you do it sir?

i gave my self a Fringe, it broke my magical manlynesssss. therefore making me vulnerable to the pretty lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post

It was moderated for being inappropriate, so its not just Habber's standards.

You're lost to her...
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't like the direction of this thread anymore.
    Why not?
    It was inappropriate.
    Oh damn
    i was in this thread when it started.... severall hundred pages ago, it since has derailed lulz
    We're still friendz right?
    I am innocent, I tell you.
    Only a llama would say that. Luckily for you there are laws to prevent llama torture

Did you not read my comment?

i gave my self a Fringe, it broke my magical manlynesssss. therefore making me vulnerable to the pretty lady.
    Pffft....somehow your logic seems sound..I'll let you off...THIS TIME O.O but i will be watching you \(' 3 ')/

Deleted
    Yeah, my forehead, if i didn't grip it back at night, kept breaking out because of the grase and then when it started to get too long, like in that picture the hair would sort of split off from each other! Or i'd have to use a barrel brush to then try and shape it into not being too long. eurgh....just thinking about how it was makes me angry, prefer my side fringe so much more to the full fringe!
    Haha! My ex was just like that... She wanted new hair, I suggested the fringe, she got the fringe hair - and boy did she quickly start hating it! :P
    though your picture really is fine... Fringe hair is supposed to sortof split! I mean, who on earth CAN have the amazing model hair 24/7?

LF GF will pay in Republic coin.
    We do not take Republic coin
    "Wave" You do take republic coin
    Fuck you i said no
    Damnit

10+ Year Old Account
    It was moderated for being inappropriate, so its not just Habber's standards.
    Sure. I did say, when i posted it, that if it's doing anything wrong - remove it on sight. There was no need for the blondie and the strip-on-webcam girl to rage at me for a single pic, but oh well, some people have issues

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

This thread is still going ? wow

Pffft....somehow your logic seems sound..I'll let you off...THIS TIME O.O but i will be watching you \(' 3 ')/

You cannot WAtch me i am Zeus god of the Sea! ..wait

BRB getting Breakfast

Sure. I did say, when i posted it, that if it's doing anything wrong - remove it on sight. There was no need for the blondie and the strip-on-webcam girl to rage at me for a single pic, but oh well, some people have issues
    Its just not the correct forums to be posting your 'assets' around, no pun intended. Okay, I totally used that word for the pun. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just not the correct forums to be posting your 'assets' around, no pun intended. Okay, I totally used that word for the pun. :P
    Well, i thought people would play along, like it went with the bewbs pix. Maybe it was too much, still, the girls overreacted