10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Pics after when i'm done and fully dressed? SURE!

yayyyyyy :d

that's one very messy garage!
    yep, the trailer is hanging from the roof :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i find it funny how like, when its night here, its morning in england. i dunno fun fact?

Haha :P I wonder what it looked like to other people when you were just randomly taking pictures of your garage :P

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    i find it funny how like, when its night here, its morning in england. i dunno fun fact?
    It's quite funny....What time is it where you are ? It's 11:52 here I LEAVE IN ABOUT 2 HOURS OMG

10+ Year Old Account
    it is................ 10:54pm here :P, where ya going in 2 hours? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i like my room clean and tidy so when i see that i just feel like raging at some one! pisses me off so much

it is................ 10:54pm here :P, where ya going in 2 hours? :P
    whoah! and you live in america?! i'm heading over to my aunt's house for a day or so, i'll be back saturday night/sunday morning :P haha wish me luck....i'll try take some pictures and show you how creepy i think her house is =|
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    i like my room clean and tidy so when i see that i just feel like raging at some one! pisses me off so much
    Yeah, I know how you feel I'm probably the only person who cleans our bathrooms/en-suites it's like nobody gives a crap and that's when i feel like raging

10+ Year Old Account
    whoah! and you live in america?! i'm heading over to my aunt's house for a day or so, i'll be back saturday night/sunday morning :P haha wish me luck....i'll try take some pictures and show you how creepy i think her house is =|
    America?! pffft! I live in New Zealand ;P haha, good luck with the house thing, try be one of those paranormal investigators and leave your camera on record all night then play it back and hear all the scary ghosts ;P

America?! pffft! I live in New Zealand ;P haha, good luck with the house thing, try be one of those paranormal investigators and leave your camera on record all night then play it back and hear all the scary ghosts ;P
    haha! NEW ZEALAND i thought the time looked a little funny >.> my memory is very bad...I knew you would've been closer to Australia or something, and to be fair, right now...you're in the future! :O
    and i will never ever ever do that, once when i was super paranoid about ghosts and living in my old house, i thought i saw someone at the door of my bedroom....freaked me the hell out

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I do not get agitated when something is a bit messy, only when I can't find my stuff... I like my stuff ordened and clean, but I'm not a cleaning freak or something. I only detest it when someone else makes a mess of my room / enter my room without permission / fart in my room (yes, only my scent is allowed *grins*)

Yeah, I know how you feel I'm probably the only person who cleans our bathrooms/en-suites it's like nobody gives a crap and that's when i feel like raging
    I only clean my room and sometimes the rest of the house if someone is coming over. But mostly my sister or mother clean the rest of the house. I do have to vacüum clean and stuff like that, but I do not see that as cleaning. Cleaning for me is like going through the room with a mob/wet towel.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    haha! NEW ZEALAND i thought the time looked a little funny >.> my memory is very bad...I knew you would've been closer to Australia or something, and to be fair, right now...you're in the future! :O
    and i will never ever ever do that, once when i was super paranoid about ghosts and living in my old house, i thought i saw someone at the door of my bedroom....freaked me the hell out

hahaha as soon as you said "you're in the future!" the saying came into my head "take me to your leader" i have no idea why!
    i've actually had a paranormal experience, the house im living in currently had a little girl die in the swimming pool, and i actually saw her once in the middle of my lounge area around 1am, she looked at me and vanished. then we had to get like a psychic or something to ward her away, never saw here again.

And that was story time with Quirin. *hahahaha*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be there to comfort you next time

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I only clean my room and sometimes the rest of the house if someone is coming over. But mostly my sister or mother clean the rest of the house. I do have to vacuum clean and stuff like that, but I do not see that as cleaning. Cleaning for me is like going through the room with a mob/wet towel.
    You're lucky your mum can clean so much :P Our house is somewhat mediocre in how clean it is, such as my mum and dad are probably the least hygienic people i've met hahah, and they just leave things lying around as well as my brothers with their underwear slung on the bathroom floor and that! It gets annoying at times! I'm probably the only person in this house who do things for me, such as my own laundry and cleaning my own room, and also, whenever i'm asked or feel like it i tend to go around the room, vacuuming and dusting and polishing! I'm crazy like that ;3 Edit: oh and my brother...who's 23 says he doesn't know how to iron....welp...he fails at life,. right?
    hahaha as soon as you said "you're in the future!" the saying came into my head "take me to your leader" i have no idea why!
    i've actually had a paranormal experience, the house im living in currently had a little girl die in the swimming pool, and i actually saw her once in the middle of my lounge area around 1am, she looked at me and vanished. then we had to get like a psychic or something to ward her away, never saw here again.
    And that was story time with Quirin. *hahahaha*
    Oh gawshh....that sounds terrible D: I would've hated to have been you....what did she look like? :O

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 12:22 PM ----------

I'll be there to comfort you next time
    good hahaha
    Last edited by Adriana; 2011-05-27 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickrdoodle View Post
    They were pretty good. I like to buy books even though I am running out of space for them. Kkborang, it was in Germany =(
    I had the same problem couple years back.

Had to get one of these, there were books everywhere and it was such a waste to just have them laying around.

The Inheritance Cycle's pretty good too, still waiting for the 4th book, and mine cost quite alot more than 5 pounds, unfortunately. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    She looked like just a normal girl, black hair, had a dress on. paleish skin. was quite freaky, crap myself lol If i remember i actually had an iceblock in my hand and i dropped it and bolted it hahaha

15+ Year Old Account
    You're lucky your mum can clean so much :P Our house is somewhat mediocre in how clean it is, such as my mum and dad are probably the least hygienic people i've met hahah, and they just leave things lying around as well as my brothers with their underwear slung on the bathroom floor and that! It gets annoying at times! I'm probably the only person in this house who do things for me, such as my own laundry and cleaning my own room, and also, whenever i'm asked or feel like it i tend to go around the room, vacuuming and dusting and polishing! I'm crazy like that ;3 Edit: oh and my brother...who's 23 says he doesn't know how to iron....welp...he fails at life,. right?
    Damn, that's terrible... My sisters, brother and I grew up being clean and tidy and stuff. We had to help with dishes, learned how to cook at a young age, vacuuming, cleaning our own rooms, etc. Maybe it's because my mother got her character from my grandma, who was a bit of a bossy women. Anyways, I like how we are now, we're able to take care of ourselves now.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR

10+ Year Old Account
    how can some not know how to turn an iron on and remove creases from clothes?
    i used to have to share a room when my brother lived at home, he was a messy twat, i hated it. now he's moved out with his gf i'm all clean and the mess followed him, i'm happy

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, 23 is indeed a bit old for not knowing how to do chores imo. But I didn't know how to iron and wash clothes untill 3 to 4 years ago. I did all kind of other chores, but those I had never done before that. And I'm not doing those much now either.

Cooking is the best "chore" in house *grins*
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll admit at 24 i can cook, but not all that well its shameful

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Damn, that's terrible... My sisters, brother and I grew up being clean and tidy and stuff. We had to help with dishes, learned how to cook at a young age, vacuuming, cleaning our own rooms, etc. Maybe it's because my mother got her character from my grandma, who was a bit of a bossy women. Anyways, I like how we are now, we're able to take care of ourselves now.
    My mum's just too fat and lazy to give a damn about how any of us live our lives lol I hate my older brother, he doesn't even say please or thank you or anything of the sort, I mostly blame it on the fact that he was always upset when my mother was pregnant with my other brother, so i think he's just learned to become a nuisance and act up a lot of the time :/

i used to have to share a room when my brother lived at home, he was a messy twat, i hated it. now he's moved out with his gf i'm all clean and the mess followed him, i'm happy
    and i don't even know how someone can't turn an iron on....it's a pretty simple damn concept...unless he's just a lazy little bugger (which he ost liekly is) and just wants his work done for him....eurgh

and tauren, cooking is definitely my favorite chore to do too mostly because the end result is fewd! nom nom nom nom

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I had the same problem couple years back.

*MANY BOOKS, HANDLE IT*

Had to get one of these, there were books everywhere and it was such a waste to just have them laying around.

The Inheritance Cycle's pretty good too, still waiting for the 4th book, and mine cost quite alot more than 5 pounds, unfortunately. :|
    :-O Do want! That looks great. Got a 10ft by 8ft bookcase at the moment and its rammed with books. Need something bigger when I move into my new house.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP