Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    His face was on it, was pretty awesome, hoping they still sell it. :S

Me too, not as much as I love gaming shirts though, I wear those proudly, sadly the few gaming shirts I own are HUGE guy sized shirts.
    They're good for sleeping, but not much else.
    Oh gaaawd, i loooove sleeping in oversized shirts, they're amazing!
    I've looked at a few gaming shirts, one with the companion cube from portal on it hahaha, valve is amazing tbh
    OH And you can buy a comp cube plushie LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Crap. Now I want it. Buy me one, I shall pay the shipment!
    I want an epic beard man shirt, the one he wore in the video. "I am a Mother Fu----" don't want an infraction, lol, assuming anyone can guess what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Oh gaaawd, i loooove sleeping in oversized shirts, they're amazing!
    I've looked at a few gaming shirts, one with the companion cube from portal on it hahaha, valve is amazing tbh
    OH And you can buy a comp cube plushie LOL
    I had a shirt that fit amazingly, of course I lost it, bah, like I'm not suppose to own good fitting gaming shirts, booo.
    I was pretty tempted to buy a Legends of the Hidden Temple team shirt awhile back, because, man I loved that show when I was a kid, hehe.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-05-28 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    Looked for one quite intensively myself a few months back but couldn't find any that shipped to Portugal. :| It's awesome. I have way too many shirts already but long as I have drawers they just keep finding their way over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think i'm going to head for my bed if thats okay with you lot?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd wear them ALL THE TIME! Surely I would never get kicked out of public places for having a weapon on me, just for my protection! How many killers/mugger/rapists/sales people will bother me when they see a sword and shield on me, none? I thought so.

ofc not :L they'd be "that's one crazy woman!"
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Sober pirate? Yeah that sounds so boring.
    Like a sober wizard!

I'm also not sure what the hell I missed but I get the feeling it was misogynistic which makes me sad that I missed it

But on the plus side, Star Trek!

And scotch!

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Like a sober wizard!

I'm also not sure what the hell I missed but I get the feeling it was misogynistic which makes me sad that I missed it

But on the plus side, Star Trek!

And scotch!
    You missed uhm.. shirts, yes, shirts. *nods*

Quote Originally Posted by therealpeni View Post
    ofc not :L they'd be "that's one crazy woman!"
    Exactly! People don't usually mess with someone they think is crazy.

malibu rum and coke imo = <333

You missed uhm.. shirts, yes, shirts. *nods*

Exactly! People don't usually mess with someone they think is crazy.
    Oh, you guys.

You need to try root beer and rum. It goes together so much better than rum and coke.

My friend used to love Vodka and Coke, but I liked Mt.Dew and Vodka for some reason, first thing I ever got drunk off of.

Oh, you guys.

You need to try root beer and rum. It goes together so much better than rum and coke.
    I can really only stomach malibu rum...I had barcardi rum yesterday and eurgh....felt like throwing up tbh
    never tried dark rum, YARR CAPTAIN MORGAN lolol! also, I don't think we get root beer here me thinks ;S idk

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 12:08 AM ----------

My friend used to love Vodka and Coke, but I liked Mt.Dew and Vodka for some reason, first thing I ever got drunk off of.
    Darn i had some mtn.dew (yes, the shitty english version of it) yesterday! should've saved it and bought some vodka too

Darn i had some mtn.dew (yes, the shitty english version of it) yesterday! should've saved it and bought some vodka too
    Bought a bottle of Mt.Dew at a store in the mall and poured Vodka in the bottle outside of the mall and drank it while walking around, I think I drank my sister's too, man we were dumb, underage too. X.x

I can really only stomach malibu rum...I had barcardi rum yesterday and eurgh....felt like throwing up tbh
    never tried dark rum, YARR CAPTAIN MORGAN lolol! also, I don't think we get root beer here me thinks ;S idk

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 12:08 AM ----------

Well, sucks to be you then.

Bought a bottle of Mt.Dew at a store in the mall and poured Vodka in the bottle outside of the mall and drank it while walking around, I think I drank my sister's too, man we were dumb, underage too. X.x
    ahahahaha, sounds amazing hahaha be glad you didn't get found by security or something! lollll

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 12:15 AM ----------

Well, sucks to be you then.
    Yeaaah.....I tend to get a little bit hot when i drink pure spirits, but most of the time if they're mixed i'm fine

ahahahaha, sounds amazing hahaha be glad you didn't get found by security or something! lollll
    Yeah, the security there is really dumb, I began crying at one point of the night and my sister was trying to calm me down, one of the security guards walked right up to us and asked if everything was alright, didn't smell the alcohol or anything. O_o

I don't remember why I was crying, I think I was afraid of getting my sister in trouble or something.

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 12:15 AM ----------

Yeaaah.....I tend to get a little bit hot when i drink pure spirits, but most of the time if they're mixed i'm fine
    Well..I meant because you can't get root beer, but that too.

Deleted
    I like pirates.

I like pirates.
    I was just listening to this, funny you say that.
    Barbossa is the man, hes my hero, I'm having a pirate obsession again, time to break out the old costume and walk around everywhere with it on, ARRGH!

I like pirates.
    I like to drink and dance all night.

I was just listening to this, funny you say that.
    Barbossa is the man, hes my hero, I'm having a pirate obsession again, time to break out the old costume and walk around everywhere with it on, ARRGH!
    Time for me...to pregame :3