I love how moderators can get off-topic but the second non-mods do we get warnings and possible infractions.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I love how moderators can get off-topic but the second non-mods do we get warnings and possible infractions.
    Yeah.. I was about to post saying "let me know when the private chat ends and this thread gets back on topic".

Who was warned? Calm down yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Who was warned? Calm down yourself.
    There were warnings issued earlier, but that's not really the point (well, my point). The point is that the thread has basically derailed into a private convo between a few people sapping the fun out of it for some of us.

Hey guys, lets complain about offtopic mods by being offtopic.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Hey guys, lets complain about offtopic mods by being offtopic.
    Yeah, you're right.. lets ignore the problem instead of addressing it. Anyway, the points been made, I won't continue it any more - the mods will either respond or they won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    dream...shattered.
    :'<

Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    There are a lot of people who look better than I do
    1 Girlfriend I had, never getting talked to first ( by girls ), never seeing girls looking at me, says otherwise

I don't know if my last sentence was proper english, sorry
    Either the women suck where you're at, or you look too good - making women a bit careful with making the first move. People with your looks are mostly jackasses anyway.. And don't forget, most women don't make the first move.
    You should be proud of your looks.

And @ all those people going crazy for this Bulgarian chick:
    Why is it so hard to believe someone of her attractiveness level plays WoW? I've personally seen plenty of more attractive women in WoW. It's kinda popular - at the moment - to explore gaming and the "nerdier" sides of things as a woman.
    She's also not incredible looking, she's slightly beyond average. If I were to fake someone, I'd reach beyond the sky.
    On a sidenote though, majority of her posts are in here. So it's obvious she wants alot of attention. What's wrong with that though? Everyone likes compliments. You do too.. So if you envy her level of attention, go make yourself look your best and take some pictures.

Guy with big hat can't miss me!
    [IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7001/6429709033_55be9e0ea3_z.jpg[IMG]
    this one?

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    There were warnings issued earlier, but that's not really the point (well, my point). The point is that the thread has basically derailed into a private convo between a few people sapping the fun out of it for some of us.
    It was a total of about 1/2 a page consider the other convos going on and the many pictures posted. I'm sorry that somehow saps the fun out of a spam thread for you.

If you have a problem/question with moderation/mods, PM a mod(a Blue or mod of that forum is your best option), as the rules say. We're nice, I promise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Invite Joyful.
    and get a hidden camera
    Why is everyone trying to get me to show a picture of my self?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Why is everyone trying to get me to show a picture of my self?

Because we are sure you look just peachy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Because we are sure you look just peachy.
    That seems like a silly reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    It was a total of about 1/2 a page consider the other convos going on and the many pictures posted. I'm sorry that somehow saps the fun out of a spam thread for you.

If you have a problem/question with moderation/mods, PM a mod(a Blue or mod of that forum is your best option), as the rules say. We're nice, I promise.
    I don't know how many posts you show per page, but the past 3 or 4 with my current settings have been almost exclusively chat - the exceptions being new people to the thread looking to participate and basically being excluded. Anyway, I don't care enough about it to submit an actual complaint to a moderator; fun is a very subjective thing and I won't pretend to speak for everyone, so I won't continue any further with it

To keep my post at least a little on topic, here's some lelephants!

I'm cursed with an inability to grow decent facial hair and a long shnozz

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Oh yeah like that does something.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Oh yeah like that does something.
    If your complaint got merit of course it will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's the guy on the left?
    >.>
    <.<
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    I don't know how many posts you show per page, but the past 3 or 4 with my current settings have been almost exclusively chat - the exceptions being new people to the thread looking to participate and basically being excluded. Anyway, I don't care enough about it to submit an actual complaint to a moderator; fun is a very subjective thing and I won't pretend to speak for everyone, so I won't continue any further with it

To keep my post at least a little on topic, here's some lelephants!

Hanging with the elephants makes your shnozz seem tinier.. I kid i kid, your not a bad looking cat. And i hear ya on the beard, on the corner of my chin on the right side in like a diagonal line id say about 2 inches long, hair refuses to go, so i have to keep my beard short or you can tell, its usually why i rock a goatee or a beard strap.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Hanging with the elephants makes your shnozz seem tinier.. I kid i kid, your not a bad looking cat. And i hear ya on the beard, on the corner of my chin on the right side in like a diagonal line id say about 2 inches long, hair refuses to go, so i have to keep my beard short or you can tell, its usually why i rock a goatee or a beard strap.
    Haha, I chose that image strategically to detract from my nose, but it seems you're too clever to fall for that. That 'facial hair' that I'm growing there took me 2(?) weeks to grow I think.. and like you I have random patches where it stubbornly won't grow, it's less embarrassing for me to just keep it clean shaven, or close to.. the only problem being I look like a baby when I do (worse than in the photo's 2 pages back).

*edit* can't remember if I commented back when you posted them, epic ice sculpture and jelly shots(drinks) are epic!

Deleted
    A friend of mine drew a picture of me and my bro as... birds. It's an in-joke I guess but I think it's hilarious and awesome at the same time.

I think she drew it off of this pic:

And to follow the off-topic discussion: This thread has recieved multiple warnings and become locked several times in the past because of off-topic discussions. I can see why people are upset when moderators don't follow those rules.
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2012-07-11 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    A friend of mine drew a picture of me and my bro as... birds. It's an in-joke I guess but I think it's hilarious and awesome at the same time.

I think she drew it off of this pic:

And to follow the off-topic discussion: This thread has recieved multiple warnings and become locked several times in the past because of off-topic discussions. I can see why people are upset when moderators don't follow those rules.
    I must say, you're very handsome.