Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Hanging with the elephants makes your shnozz seem tinier.. I kid i kid, your not a bad looking cat. And i hear ya on the beard, on the corner of my chin on the right side in like a diagonal line id say about 2 inches long, hair refuses to go, so i have to keep my beard short or you can tell, its usually why i rock a goatee or a beard strap.
    When im clean shaved i look like a 12 year old O.o i hate it, so i always have some for of stubble on my face, have to. Your beard doesnt look to bad though, and in all honesty, my brothers nose is bigger, it looks like a Kazooo

Deleted
    wow hot girls!!

Deleted

Im the one who is rocking! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadessia View Post

Well thanks for the compliments ^^ tho I'm actually not a she Oo that's my Halloween costume O__O I usually never celebrate Halloween so me and my ex was wondering what we should go as, she went as a vampire and the scariest thing I could think off was hitting on girl out on town and it turning out to be a shemale... so I went as far as shaving parts of my body that shouldn't be shaved everything to make it as genuine as possible ^^ At my school I actually won best costume but out on town where they another contest my costume wasn't recognized except for the guys who actually hit on me. One of the guys who went to my school is homophobic so I went and sat on his lap for a while xD got told the day after that as soon as I left some guys came over and wondered who his friend was :P

Sure man, that's cool. Just throw my whole world into chaos.

Lol nah, I kid. You're not the first guy to show me his picture on the internet and have me thinking it was a cute female. What's so funny about this is that you have a distinctly male chin, and when I saw the picture I thought to myself "hmm, I've never seen a woman before with that kind of chin". That's kinda hilarious, and I still feel secure in my manhood xD Pretty good costume if you ask me. I literally laughed and said "no way..." when I read you weren't actually a woman. I went back and viewed your pic again just to make sure you weren't bullshitting me. I actually remember Kirse thinking you were female too, and saying you were pretty or something. Very funny.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-07-11 at 12:01 PM.

I know i'll be hated for this..
    Longview posted this around page 500-600 Where people where chatting about random stuff instead of posting a picture, so he decided to create this mainly to avoid people ping ponging conversations between 2-3 mods cause it happened in the past

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/915631-Chat-thread!
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    Longview posted this around page 500-600 Where people where chatting about random stuff instead of posting a picture, so he decided to create this mainly to avoid people ping ponging conversations between 2-3 mods cause it happened in the past

At least post the correct thread, the one you linked is closed.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-v2-0/page1521

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    At least post the correct thread, the one you linked is closed.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-v2-0/page1521
    I know it's closed, i just wanted to post the one he created first..
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post

I think the thread would get old very fast if A: People posted a new picture of themselves every page (we've had some of that) and B: People didn't actually discuss the pictures that were posted. There should be a balance between posting pictures and talking about them. I don't feel the need to post a new picture of myself every single time I enter the thread. In fact, I think once is enough. As long as discussion stays on the pictures, I see no harm.

10+ Year Old Account

This is me from two years ago. Same face, longer hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I think the thread would get old very fast if A: People posted a new picture of themselves every page (we've had some of that) and B: People didn't actually discuss the pictures that were posted. There should be a balance between posting pictures and talking about them. I don't feel the need to post a new picture of myself every single time I enter the thread. In fact, I think once is enough. As long as discussion stays on the pictures, I see no harm.
    The Chat Thread was made because the Picture Thread had become more about posting chit-chat (not related to the pictures at all) than about, ya know, actually being a picture thread.
    Although I do agree with you - there is a happy medium to be found between the two - posting pictures with some talking about them.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    We could have.. say.. 50$ entry fee.

That way we can provide the place, the food and drinks AND hire some security, just in case someone gets drunk and starts making trouble. :P

I can already see the posters/advertisements for it:

"Champions of the world, Unite!"
    You know, you make it sound more and more tempting, would love to cook for you people then ^^ I tend to enjoy food, and of course, making food. *pats belly* But my speciality is, lots of food. So if something like that was planned and I could appear, I'll stand ready *flex*

P.s. Would love to share a picture, but right now all my pictures I find are.. "Blargh".. basicly, I'll try to keep looking.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is me finding paradise & me equipped with my BiS gear. The BiS gear is a wee bit outdated tho as you can see

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    When im clean shaved i look like a 12 year old O.o i hate it, so i always have some for of stubble on my face, have to. Your beard doesnt look to bad though, and in all honesty, my brothers nose is bigger, it looks like a Kazooo
    Same...I get carded when I shave, but not when I dont.

I have this swirly hair thing on the right side of my face down by my jaw, its kinda annoying since it makes all the hairs form a point sometimes....
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eläin View Post
    Here is me finding paradise & me equipped with my BiS gear. The BiS gear is a wee bit outdated tho as you can see

... Hands of mah chocolate! I don't know where this is, but when I find it... IT'LL ALL BE MINE!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Had a shoot at work last week.

Last edited by mmoc2be3b3a67c; 2012-07-11 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eläin View Post

I lost my Sword of a Thousand Truths a few years ago when I was on Remulak as a prisoner of war and I was forced to Narfle a Garthok. I won and was granted a flight back here to Earth. Long story short, I wish I stayed on Remulak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    I hope I don't sound racist in any way, because I'm close friends with lots of black people since I live here on the east coast, but you sir, are the first black WoW player I have ever seen. This has been a very good day.
    I thought I got in 1st with this one LOL

Here's one with my youngest daughter
    Love people, not things; use things, not people.
    ― Spencer W. Kimball

Can we turn this into adorable relatives: The Thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if my pics got lost in the mix, but I post often enough that I'll re-post.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    I don't know if my pics got lost in the mix, but I post often enough that I'll re-post.
    An infinity of beauty. Thanks mirrors!
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!