Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Why is everyone trying to get me to show a picture of my self?
    Because post says "post an image of yourself".

You seem the typical woman who wants to be begged continuously to feel important. No offense :P

ONTOPIC

Biergarten, Munich, 2009

Hunting some unanimated deers, boars and bears

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 10:17 AM ----------

Wow, those pics seemed smaller in my PC, I can resize them if somebody hurt his/her necks looking sideways!!
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-07-15 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    @Schmiggy: She's married :P
    Haha I know, I'm just messin'.

@Spiel - That hunting looks like it'd be crazy fun, even if you're shooting at inanimate objects, I love bows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiel View Post

You seem the typical woman who wants to be begged continuously to feel important. No offense :P

ONTOPIC

Biergarten, Munich, 2009

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VXOGi.jpg[/I MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kJ1Yv.jpg[/I MG]

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 10:17 AM ----------

Wow, those pics seemed smaller in my PC, I can resize them if somebody hurt his/her necks looking sideways!!
    Words can hurt you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see bows!! aweshuum!! \o/

I like this one. Looks like you've got it all figured out while everyone else is fumbling around.

10+ Year Old Account

Stop pressuring Joyful. It took me ages to be willing to post pics online, after I received cruel responses in the past. Sometimes the risk just isn't worth it. Besides, a little mystery is intriguing

That looks like fun. I thought it was the SCA at first

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    So that's why I wasn't good enough for you
    I'm a good wifey, but I have noticed a few particularly attractive folks in here; too many to keep up with. I strategically offer complements

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Meh, I'll be more adventurous than the ladies and give you some actual feedback. I actually liked your first picture the best out of the three. I think the longer hair and no 'stache are actually a better look for you. Yeah, you look young, but you are young, so that's ok. When you have a young face, it's better to just own it and make it work then to try and look older at all costs. For the most part mustache only is more or less out of style these days because it's kinda associated with being a pedo
    I totally agree with this. I also prefer you without a mustache. It is rare to see anyone that can pull it off, and even then another look is usually better. Longer wavy/curly hair is awesome.
    Last edited by Kirse; 2012-07-15 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    Stop pressuring Joyful. It took me ages to be willing to post pics online, after I received cruel responses in the past. Sometimes the risk just isn't worth it. Besides, a little mystery is intriguing
    not any kind of pressure mylady. i was just answering her question;

"why are people so anxious for me to post a pic of myself in a thread where the matter is...well, posting an image of myself?"

i agree mystery is intriguing, but i don't know, if you don't want to post an image of yourself and just look. do it. if you write continuously (which i don't know he/she has done cause i havent read all the thread) at least you should follow a bit the thread and post an image, even if its an ankle :P

Joyful is a dude.... why does everyone assume otherwise? Did he not post a picture already? Older dude.. red haired.. thinner? Buzzed beard? Or are we lead to believe that wasn't him either? Trolls will be trolls..

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Joyful is a dude.... why does everyone assume otherwise? Did he not post a picture already? Older dude.. red haired.. thinner? Buzzed beard? Or are we lead to believe that wasn't him either? Trolls will be trolls..
    How on earth does someone not seeing his picture in a 1051 page thread and assuming that Joyful is a female based on their posts make them a troll? Isn't it against forum rules to go around labelling people trolls? Particularly when the accusation is as absurd as yours?

(p.s I always assumed joyful was a dude, but it's not unreasonable that others thought otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    How on earth does someone not seeing his picture in a 1051 page thread and assuming that Joyful is a female based on their posts make them a troll? Isn't it against forum rules to go around labelling people trolls? Particularly when the accusation is as absurd as yours?

(p.s I always assumed joyful was a dude, but it's not unreasonable that others thought otherwise).
    basically this, thank you

I'm not sure why anybody would give you cruel responses, because you are attractive.

I, on the other hand, am not, and made a couple posts with no responses except from a friend I knew IRL (lol). I find no attention to be worse than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is me at my friends house.
    Small party going on.
    (FYI the pink phone is my friends wife's phone.)

Totally your phone. It's okay, pink is manly right now. Or something.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-07-16 at 07:26 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

You are totally not an exact replica of your Avatar. :3
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    You are totally not an exact replica of your Avatar. :3
    Lol. That's actually one of the reasons I started watching the show.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here's my rape-face:

Followed by the DERP-face:

Or was it the other way around?

Also, American Football and Wrestling result in the "You Have No Neck"-syndrome. Just s singular blob of flesh glued onto your shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's my rape-face:

Followed by the DERP-face:

Or was it the other way around?
    I believe that the first picture is the best choice for the caption. You look like your considering your actions, which suggests a more complicated plan.

Also, American Football and Wrestling result in the "You Have No Neck"-syndrome. Just s singular blob of flesh glued onto your shoulders.
    I would never have noticed until you pointed it out. You just look muscular, that's what happens lol.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    I'm not sure why anybody would give you cruel responses, because you are attractive.
    Well thank you, but I was 5'2" and 195lbs...wearing majorly tacky clothing before it became "hipster". People can be cruel, I understand that.

I, on the other hand, am not, and made a couple posts with no responses except from a friend I knew IRL (lol). I find no attention to be worse than anything.
    No attention isn't the best feeling, but I've seen very pretty posters complain about not getting comments, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Either way it's not terribly important; there is no reason why anyone should feel obligated to post pics. Not knowing what random people on the internet think is often better :P

No attention isn't the best feeling, but I've seen very pretty posters complain about not getting comments, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Either way it's not terribly important; there is no reason why anyone should feel obligated to post pics. Not knowing what random people on the internet think is often better :P
    Often times (or all the time), someone who is willing to bash the way someone looks on here hasn't shown their picture, which is pretty much the ultimate act cowardice - to criticize without putting themselves in the situation for criticism.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 09:30 AM ----------

Well thank you, but I was 5'2" and 195lbs...wearing majorly tacky clothing before it became "hipster". People can be cruel, I understand that.
    The difference in height between me and my wife is enough that I can rest my chin on her head. Short is almost always more adorable

I'm over 6 foot, so I couldn't ever imagine being with anyone who exceeded my height. Definitely a positive quality, as far as appearances go. As for as daily living functionality, it's quite a negative quality. But at least you don't have to hit your head on everything.
    Last edited by Seegtease; 2012-07-16 at 09:31 AM.

Deleted
    My friend decided to be "nice" and uploaded some old photos of me and her to Facebook about a week ago. Behold, me about 7 years ago!

Dat hair.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That's just evul... Really... Atleast I'm not that much in danger as I live by myself... but when we meet, the threats starts coming.
    I know! Half-way through the film or whatever I go to have a piss break, look in the mirror and I look like some Skyrim npc!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann