1. #21141
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

    This dress has pockets, super excited!
    Not sure I'm a big fan of the tat, but you're definitely pretty cute. It's a cute dress too.

  2. #21142
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Not sure I'm a big fan of the tat, but you're definitely pretty cute. It's a cute dress too.
    Could be wrong, but I think it's actually a necklace
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

  3. #21143
    Legendary! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,399
    This is now my new Passport / Visa / ID Card in general photo...

    It's of the few I actually like. I hope it's going to look cool on the new cards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  4. #21144
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    This is now my new Passport / Visa / ID Card in general photo...

    It's of the few I actually like. I hope it's going to look cool on the new cards.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MT8Ihl.jpg[IMG]
    Wow, you look a lot different from the last one you posted, maybe it's the suit.

    But it's still nice.
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-10-11 at 02:43 PM.
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  5. #21145
    Legendary! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wow, you look a lot different from the last one you posted, maybe it's the suit.

    But it's still nice.
    I look like a totally different person depending on what I wear, yes thats true.

    Here is another one. I wear glasses from time to time.

    Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-10-11 at 02:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  6. #21146
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I look like a totally different person depending on what I wear, yes thats true.

    Here is another one. I wear glasses from time to time.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/K2X0vl.png[IMG]
    If you showed me all those 3 pics together, I wouldn't be able to tell if it was the same person or not.

    Damn, you change a lot, because you don't look like any of the other pictures before.
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  7. #21147
    Dreadlord Aronaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    790
    School photo of the year, in black and white!

  8. #21148
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    6'1" here!

    I agree though, sometimes even I feel small compared to some guys around here xD
    I am 6'3 would have been around 6'4 6'5 but broke my ankle on both my legs at the growth plate sadly sucked pretty hard!

  9. #21149
    High Overlord transorD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post

    This dress has pockets, super excited!
    Yeah, I would definitely classify that expression as "super excited."

  10. #21150
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    This dress has pockets, super excited!
    I am so jealous of you right now, like you don't even know.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  11. #21151
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208

    Me, I have such a sexy back.

  12. #21152
    oh god.. these pictures haha

  13. #21153
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post


    This dress has pockets, super excited!
    i would so ask u out if i saw u irl.
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  14. #21154
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i would so ask u out if i saw u irl.
    But... do you look like your avatar? If so you don't really have a chance.

  15. #21155


    I am obviously the bearded man :P
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    YOU NOW BREATH CONSCIOUSLY

  16. #21156
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,367
    Awesome pic McFrotton ^^ Beard needs to be longer tho!

  17. #21157
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Awesome pic McFrotton ^^ Beard needs to be longer tho!
    Yeah I am building my house atm so its growing! This is an april 2012 picture is we did soem more in august with our newborn (YAY A BOY, and yes I have three kids and I am 26 yrs old :P)
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    YOU NOW BREATH CONSCIOUSLY

  18. #21158
    Me on some mountain

    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/

  19. #21159
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Yeah I am building my house atm so its growing! This is an april 2012 picture is we did soem more in august with our newborn (YAY A BOY, and yes I have three kids and I am 26 yrs old :P)
    Nice one, congrats, wish I had managed to start that early with the kids.

  20. #21160
    Started growing a beard, not sure if I will keep it though.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •