1. #21141
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Awesome pic McFrotton ^^ Beard needs to be longer tho!

  2. #21142
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Awesome pic McFrotton ^^ Beard needs to be longer tho!
    Yeah I am building my house atm so its growing! This is an april 2012 picture is we did soem more in august with our newborn (YAY A BOY, and yes I have three kids and I am 26 yrs old :P)

  3. #21143
    Me on some mountain

    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    A story of travel and experience from around the world

  4. #21144
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Yeah I am building my house atm so its growing! This is an april 2012 picture is we did soem more in august with our newborn (YAY A BOY, and yes I have three kids and I am 26 yrs old :P)
    Nice one, congrats, wish I had managed to start that early with the kids.

  5. #21145
    Started growing a beard, not sure if I will keep it though.


  6. #21146
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    [IMG]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/165/3/7/nario64_by_nario64-d53hto8.jpg[IMG]
    Me, I have such a sexy back.
    I want a sexy back like that when I grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    But... do you look like your avatar? If so you don't really have a chance.
    Would be hilarious if he was, but he obviously isn't.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  7. #21147
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    [IMG snip[/IMG]

    I am obviously the bearded man :P
    Your family is adorable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Me on some mountain
    [IMG snip/IMG]
    [IMG snip[/IMG]
    God you make me want to travel again. Where are you exactly? You, my friend, have rad hair.

  8. #21148
    Pit Lord Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,256
    i wish i looked like cartman irl
    Milk was a bad choice.


    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  9. #21149
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    God you make me want to travel again. Where are you exactly? You, my friend, have rad hair.
    That looks like Machu Picchu, Peru. And that hair looks awesome
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  10. #21150
    Warchief chaosjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Old Tristam
    Posts
    2,188
    Lets try this out.

    Only remotely good picture i have on my pc.


    Semi-active Wow Player | Inactive D3 Player | Active EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Active Overwatch Player | Youtube / Twitter

  11. #21151
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Me on some mountain

    You look like a cool, adventuring mothereffer!


    Recent:

    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-12 at 10:56 PM.

  12. #21152
    Mechagnome Fitzgerald77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    749
    Last edited by Fitzgerald77; 2012-10-16 at 07:22 AM.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

  13. #21153
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Dacien, if you shaved the rest of your hair I think you could be a mob boss. I'm buying you a fedora and a tommy gun for your birthday.

  14. #21154
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,081

    Sorry for poor quality.

  15. #21155
    The Patient Meeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    278
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...71097334_n.jpg

    All ready for Halloween. \o/ First time wearing any sort of contact lenses, they feel so odd!

  16. #21156
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...71097334_n.jpg

    All ready for Halloween. \o/ First time wearing any sort of contact lenses, they feel so odd!
    Looks awesome! Are those just the "Manson" type ones or do they glow in the dark? I've been curious to know what it's like wearing the glowing ones.

    Also noting: They shouldn't feel too incredibly odd. If you hold it on the tip of your finger and look at it from the side, it should resemble a rounded bowl. If the edges flare at all, then it's inside out and will cause you feel a constant eyelash stuck in the eye feeling.

  17. #21157
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Also noting: They shouldn't feel too incredibly odd. If you hold it on the tip of your finger and look at it from the side, it should resemble a rounded bowl. If the edges flare at all, then it's inside out and will cause you feel a constant eyelash stuck in the eye feeling.

  18. #21158
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Recent:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6OSODl.jpg[IMG]
    Haha, for some reason, I think you resemble your avatar, a lot. Looks nice.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  19. #21159
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Haha, for some reason, I think you resemble your avatar, a lot. Looks nice.
    Thanks! I appreciate you saying nice things!

  20. #21160
    The Patient Meeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Looks awesome! Are those just the "Manson" type ones or do they glow in the dark? I've been curious to know what it's like wearing the glowing ones.

    Also noting: They shouldn't feel too incredibly odd. If you hold it on the tip of your finger and look at it from the side, it should resemble a rounded bowl. If the edges flare at all, then it's inside out and will cause you feel a constant eyelash stuck in the eye feeling.
    They're just plain white ones. And just because I haven't used contacts doesn't mean I don't know how to use em. ^^ They did come with instructions and seen plenty of people poke their eyes with em.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •