We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
  1. #21341
    Quote Originally Posted by Karyssia View Post


    This is the most well covered photo I could find
    Daymn gurl you fine, hmu

  2. #21342
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Karyssia View Post


    This is the most well covered photo I could find
    Who requested well covered? Let's get those bikini pics out here.

  3. #21343
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Silverspring, MD
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Who requested well covered? Let's get those bikini pics out here.
    I wouldn't do that based on the fact I wouldn't want to be called out on something that isn't true.

    Anyways, same pose, different clothes, different day. *vanishes*

  4. #21344
    Elemental Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Being my playing so much Borderlands lately, all I can say is "SIC EM, BLOOD!"
    Not sure if I really understand you what you are trying to tell me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  5. #21345
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,522
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Not sure if I really understand you what you are trying to tell me.
    Borderlands is a game, there's probably an eagle in the game that does something, he was making a reference to it, I don't know what he meant either.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  6. #21346
    Elemental Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Borderlands is a game, there's probably an eagle in the game that does something, he was making a reference to it, I don't know what he meant either.
    I know borderlands. Still dont get it ^^ I even googled it; no results
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  7. #21347
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    21
    In the spirit of Halloween here's my mask for scaring kids, I mean giving out candy...



    My everyday self...



    From the side...



    Mohawk is fading now but the beard and the hawk were bright pink for October and Breast Cancer Awareness!

  8. #21348
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Not sure if I really understand you what you are trying to tell me.
    In the original Borderlands, Mordecai the Sniper, had a pet hawk, named Bloodwing. When you'd launch Bloodwing at enemies, he would say "Sic em, Blood!"



  9. #21349
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokhylla View Post
    2 years ago. (Yes that's my natural eye colour)

    ]
    You could replace Thor in the movies

  10. #21350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    In the original Borderlands, Mordecai the Sniper, had a pet hawk, named Bloodwing. When you'd launch Bloodwing at enemies, he would say "Sic em, Blood!"
    This. I love Mordecai's lines.

    "I NEVER DIE!"

  11. #21351

    Hey guys, been awhile.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  12. #21352

    I thought I would post my costume for Halloween also the darn thing is hard to see the only holes to look through are the nose and mouth LOL

  13. #21353
    Field Marshal Grumlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sylvanas EU / Norway
    Posts
    62
    Me building a wooden lavvu.


  14. #21354
    This is me at Universal Studios Florida in June 2012 on my honeymoon. Right now I'm trying to lose about 100 lbs so I'm not such a cow.


  15. #21355
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    This is me in my fancy-dress get-up for the Halloween celebrations last night. I went as 'The Phantom' (of the Opera), since the costume was really cheap to put together. Got this 'liquid latex' stuff that when you put it on your skin with toilet paper ruffles or something can make some very cool looking scars and wounds. Tried to make the Phantom's disfigurement with it. I don't think the pics quite do it justice, but hopefully you get the idea:



    (Don't have the mask on cos it wasn't half as fun as the messy face!)

  16. #21356
    May as well post me in my Halloween costume



    IF only you understood the POWA of the darkside!
    Last edited by Vellerix; 2012-11-01 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    You don't stand next to someone and speak In Spanish in an uncrowded area. Thats not a freedom concept.

  17. #21357
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    This is me in my fancy-dress get-up for the Halloween celebrations last night. I went as 'The Phantom' (of the Opera), since the costume was really cheap to put together. Got this 'liquid latex' stuff that when you put it on your skin with toilet paper ruffles or something can make some very cool looking scars and wounds. Tried to make the Phantom's disfigurement with it. I don't think the pics quite do it justice, but hopefully you get the idea:



    (Don't have the mask on cos it wasn't half as fun as the messy face!)
    I'm glad you didn't go as Edward Cullen again.

  18. #21358
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I'm glad you didn't go as Edward Cullen again.
    Baiyn went as Edward Cullen last year?
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  19. #21359
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Baiyn went as Edward Cullen last year?
    I was a generic vampire (I prefer to claim Anne Rice as my inspiration), but some people decided I was dressed as a Cullen. ಠ_ಠ

  20. #21360
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I was a generic vampire (I prefer to claim Anne Rice as my inspiration), but some people decided I was dressed as a Cullen. ಠ_ಠ
    Ah... I thought it was weird that you would dress up as him... Well, if someone did it, okay, but you get the point.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •