1. #21401
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    This is me in my fancy-dress get-up for the Halloween celebrations last night. I went as 'The Phantom' (of the Opera), since the costume was really cheap to put together. Got this 'liquid latex' stuff that when you put it on your skin with toilet paper ruffles or something can make some very cool looking scars and wounds. Tried to make the Phantom's disfigurement with it. I don't think the pics quite do it justice, but hopefully you get the idea:

    [img]http://i.imgur.com/tx17Hs.jpg[img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/G20tjs.jpg[img]

    (Don't have the mask on cos it wasn't half as fun as the messy face!)
    Baiyn, I mean this in as non-creepy a way as possible (honest!) - you're a very good looking chap.
    Nice job with the costume

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 10:06 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkitine View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/a8yGM.png[IMG]

    Playing with my eyebrows.
    Too thin. :<
    Yup, little too thin with the eyebrows there. You have very pretty eyes in any case. The eyeliner brings them out nicely (I swear, if I was only allowed to use 2 beauty products for the rest of my life... eyeliner and mascara).

  2. #21402
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Baiyn, I mean this in as non-creepy a way as possible (honest!) - you're a very good looking chap.
    Isn't he? I had to temper my enthusiasm as well or risk coming off as having a different sexual preference than I do Imo, not many people can pull off black hair as well as he does.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-02 at 09:09 AM.

  3. #21403
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i think u infracted me once...
    Funny enough, on your six pages of infractions, my name has not cropped up once. But that leads directly into this, by so much:
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    And this relates to Kelesti's picture how? I think when you have 90 closed threads and get banned as often as you do, perhaps it's time to take a look at your posting habits.
    Just sayin'.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  4. #21404
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Isn't he? I had to temper my enthusiasm as well or risk coming off as having a different sexual preference than I do Imo, not many people can pull off black hair as well as he does.
    Haha, indeed - trying to compliment people in such a way that I don't come off as some drooling perv can be a challenge sometimes

  5. #21405
    My mother uploaded this on facebook the other day and I was like...Wow...look at that dork >< ...
    Pokepark 2000 sydney...I'm the tallest.



    What I look like today after I died my hair for my Halloween costume...
    Last edited by sajin0084; 2012-11-02 at 09:41 AM.

  6. #21406
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ah... I thought it was weird that you would dress up as him... Well, if someone did it, okay, but you get the point.
    Well, to be fair, Robert Pattinson is quite a good-looking guy, in spite of his Potteriffic beginnings and rather expansive forehead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    May as well post me in my Halloween costume
    That is some awesome attire! I love the gloves!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Underneath that Halloween makeup is a pretty good looking dude You have very interesting features, Baiyn.
    Thanks! ^^ I'm still too thin at the moment so I worry about my features looking too sharp, but it's nice to be complimented on them. =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Baiyn, I mean this in as non-creepy a way as possible (honest!) - you're a very good looking chap.
    Nice job with the costume
    Thanks, Kerath! Well, responding in kind, with equal non-creepiness meant, you're a very pretty lady yourself, from what lurker-mode memory of this thread serves.

  7. #21407
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by sajin0084 View Post
    My mother uploaded this on facebook the other day and I was like...Wow...look at that dork >< ...
    Pokepark 2000 sydney...I'm the tallest.

    [IMG snip [/IMG]

    What I look like today after I died my hair for my Halloween costume...
    [IMG snip
    How old are you sajin? I only ask because I often get mistaken for being younger than I am. In your case there's a stark difference between your teenager years and your adulthood, where in my case it isn't quite as obvious. By the way I think that's a better hair color for you than the light red you used to have. I'd stick with that

    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post

    Thanks! ^^ I'm still too thin at the moment so I worry about my features looking too sharp, but it's nice to be complimented on them. =)
    No prob! I don't think they are too sharp at all.

    Thanks, Kerath! Well, responding in kind, with equal non-creepiness meant, you're a very pretty lady yourself, from what lurker-mode memory of this thread serves.
    Yes she is, but she's taken!

  8. #21408
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    No prob! I don't think they are too sharp at all.

    Yes she is, but she's taken!
    Well, thanks. ^^

    And story of my life!

  9. #21409
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    How old are you sajin? I only ask because I often get mistaken for being younger than I am. In your case there's a stark difference between your teenager years and your adulthood, where in my case it isn't quite as obvious. By the way I think that's a better hair color for you than the light red you used to have. I'd stick with that



    Yes she is, but she's taken!
    Thanks, might keep the colour then. I'm 28 now and I was 16 in the photo. I'm one of those people who look a lot different each year I think lol.

  10. #21410
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Thanks! ^^ I'm still too thin at the moment so I worry about my features looking too sharp, but it's nice to be complimented on them. =)
    Not too sharp at all, imo. You have great bone structure (and your hair is cool )

    Thanks, Kerath! Well, responding in kind, with equal non-creepiness meant, you're a very pretty lady yourself, from what lurker-mode memory of this thread serves.
    Thanks! We got ourselves a little mutual appreciation society going on here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Yes she is, but she's taken!
    I can still enjoy compliments though!

  11. #21411
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    And story of my life!
    I hear ya, man You've got a lot going for you, it's just a matter of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by sajin0084 View Post
    Thanks, might keep the colour then. I'm 28 now and I was 16 in the photo. I'm one of those people who look a lot different each year I think lol.
    Yeah, I'd stick with brown. You could even go with a darker brown if you haven't tried that already. Just my opinion, though, wear it how you like it

    I'm going to go watch some crime dramas, lates guys.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 03:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I can still enjoy compliments though!
    Yes you can
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-02 at 10:29 AM.

  12. #21412
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Not too sharp at all, imo. You have great bone structure (and your hair is cool )
    Thanks! We got ourselves a little mutual appreciation society going on here!
    Well, thanks muchly. ^^ I usually wear my coif a little differently (was going for a more 'theatrical' look, seeing as the Phantom is a Lloyd Webber character!), but think I might do it like that more regularly. Keeps it out of my face at least!

    And, we do indeedy! Like an AA for the vain! \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I hear ya, man You've got a lot going for you, it's just a matter of time.
    Aww. You're too kind, dude! /)^3^(\

  13. #21413
    Field Marshal CVTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    50
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by CVTP; 2012-11-02 at 11:09 AM.

  14. #21414
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Well, thanks. ^^

    And story of my life!
    I'm not.
    Just sayin'.

  15. #21415
    Mechagnome Cuzzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    549
    Incoming black guy in 3...2...1...http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...10630553_n.jpg

  16. #21416
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Haha, indeed - trying to compliment people in such a way that I don't come off as some drooling perv can be a challenge sometimes
    Indeed... It's very hard these days. <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Well, to be fair, Robert Pattinson is quite a good-looking guy, in spite of his Potteriffic beginnings and rather expansive forehead.
    He is kind of hot, yeah, but not my ideal model, so to speak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    You look pretty good!!!
    Lover Like You
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Imagination

  17. #21417
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,562
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I'm not.
    Just sayin'.
    Get your coat Baiyn, you've pulled

  18. #21418
    Quote Originally Posted by CVTP View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I wanted to post a picture with the same shirt on, then I realized, it's still in my ex gfs house. Fuck I loved that shirt



    older picture sorry
    500PX

    My Photos

  19. #21419
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,183
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I'm not.
    Just sayin'.
    Tetris, you sly, old goat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Get your coat Baiyn, you've pulled
    Seems that way! Now it's simply a matter of moving to Scandinavia! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/V2l12.jpg[IMG]

    older picture sorry
    Awesome lighting!

  20. #21420
    Legendary! Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Standing in the Fire, as always.
    Posts
    6,351


    Yes this is one of the best pictures I have sitting around. And no this isn't my hat. Although it does fit me nicely :3
    Last edited by Belize; 2012-11-02 at 01:59 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •