Deleted
    [IMG][/IMG]

Been looking at this thread for a while thinking i need to upload a photo so i've chose this one :3
    On the left, got pretty steaming that night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerokhi View Post
    hey bros
    that 'tasche is glorious!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    @ maddeliciousone, thumbs up for the bowtie!
    Why, thank you, Sir!

My terrible secret about why I'm so bad at WoW.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by transorD View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2hr3pl.jpg[IMG]
    Oh my god! A TECKLE!

I love teckles, they are so amazing and very friendly! You look pretty good too!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2hr3pl.jp
    AWWWWWWWW puppyyyyyyyyy. So adorable, I love dogs.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account

*snip*]
    one of two reasons that I can see...

1. you aren't looking at the monitor
    2. your arms are too short to reach the keyboard

I don't know, now that I think about it, maybe it's because of the dude taking up all the chair space...

My pics in my avatar... oh wait

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2hr3pl.jpg[IMG]
    Who's the guy with glasses next to you?

Deleted
    http://tinypic.com/r/21dkeb9/6

With my beanie. (my cold weather look)

And my no shave november starting beard. :P

One eye is kind off derp-looking though in this photo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    http://tinypic.com/r/21dkeb9/6

With my beanie. (my cold weather look)

And my no shave november starting beard. :P

One eye is kind off derp-looking though in this photo.
    Your face looks older in this picture, which imo is a good thing. I personally feel this is your best so far. (If you're tossing your picture out to ladies though, make sure your smile looks more geniune :P That's actually just a tip, not an insult)

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 08:48 AM ----------

[IMG snip
    The reason you're bad at WoW is because you're too busy working on your book to practice :P
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-08 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Your face looks older in this picture, which imo is a good thing. I personally feel this is your best so far. (If you're tossing your picture out to ladies though, make sure your smile looks more geniune :P That's actually just a tip, not an insult)
    Eh, I get older every day!

But no, not for the ladies. I find it pretty fun to actually just make a photo of myself, see what people think. Because I don't know what people think of how I look!

I think I am average. Would be better if I lost some weight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I get older every day!
    Strange how that works!
    But no, not for the ladies. I find it pretty fun to actually just make a photo of myself, see what people think. Because I don't know what people think of how I look!

I think I am average. Would be better if I lost some weight.
    Yeah, I was just covering my bases. As a single man and past MMO player, I've tossed around pictures of myself. I just assumed you would too xD I've had a girl point out before that my smile looked insincere. People hone in on this stuff!

I think you look fine, you have a relatively symmetrical face, hair that has just the right amount of curl, and clear eyes. Getting healthy would make you look even better, plus you'd feel better about yourself, which again makes you look better. I'm going to ditch the word "confidence" and go with "self love". Self love or self hate are their own cycles, and increase or decrease how attractive we are perceived to be. Sorry, give me a soap box and you can bet your ass I'll stand on it :P

Off topic, timing out on MMO Champion has to be one of the most completely obnoxious things I've experienced on any website, ever. I have no idea why it kicks us off in such a short amount of time.

Deleted
    Strange how that works!

Yeah, I was just covering my bases. As a single man and past MMO player, I've tossed around pictures of myself. I just assumed you would too xD I've had a girl point out before that my smile looked insincere. People hone in on this stuff!

I think you look fine, you have a relatively symmetrical face, hair that has just the right amount of curl, and clear eyes. Getting healthy would make you look even better, plus you'd feel better about yourself, which again makes you look better. I'm going to ditch the word "confidence" and go with "self love". Self love or self hate are their own cycles, and increase or decrease how attractive we are perceived to be. Sorry, give me a soap box and you can bet your ass I'll stand on it :P

Off topic, timing out on MMO Champion has to be one of the most completely obnoxious things I've experienced on any website, ever. I have no idea why it kicks us off in such a short amount of time.
    Yeah, I do have confidence, I am not insecure or anything. Now I have to look better by losing weight! Going to search some pictures of you btw! Let me wade through all the pages first.

Also indeed, a little inactivity and poof! Log in again.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-11-08 at 07:07 PM.

I am on the right the guy with the scruffy beard sadly that grows back like that in a week or 2. My Girlfriend on the left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I do have confidence, I am not insecure or anything. Now I have to look better by losing weight! Going to search some pictures of you btw! Let me wade through all the pages first.

Also indeed, a little inactivity and poof! Log in again.
    Yeah, sorry about that, I take after my father in regards to unsolicited and long winded speeches. I hate that about him. Good luck with the weight loss No need to search! I'm on page 1085

@Yami: Your girlfriend kind a looks like Julia Stiles http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/julia_stiles/

Nice! Now you need a picture of you, her, and that massive German Shepherd you carry around like luggage
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-08 at 09:13 PM.

Deleted
    So since I haven't added a new photo in 95 pages and the other ones were relatively old, I figured it was time. I took this today in a doctor's bathroom. Cool people take photos in bathrooms; it's science. I chose one where you can't see the sleep deprivation in my eyes, so sorry for the blur

I am indeed older than I look; I'm 27.
    Hey, you are hairy too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, you are hairy too!

Yeah I am. Like a boss.

Nah in all honesty I'm about as smooth as they come, I don't really know what you mean

Deleted

Yeah I am. Like a boss.

Nah in all honesty I'm about as smooth as they come, I don't really know what you mean
    Isn't there like hair on your arm on the original picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Bokhylla View Post
    This is me, like 3-4 years ago

2 years ago. (Yes that's my natural eye colour)

And now the hair is gone
    Words cannot describe how jealous I am of your heterochromia. Lucky bastard.

Yeah, sorry about that, I take after my father in regards to unsolicited and long winded speeches. I hate that about him. Good luck with the weight loss No need to search! I'm on page 1085

@Yami: Your girlfriend kind a looks like Julia Stiles [url]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/julia_stiles/[url]

Nice! Now you need a picture of you, her, and that massive German Shepherd you carry around like luggage
    That is true I need to do that she has yet to meet that monster plus I have been busy training my 20 week old Belgian Malinois recently.