1. #21481
    The Patient Meeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    276
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...83599395_n.jpg

    Yay for red hair. :3 Had to keep my hair neutral because of work but now that my contract is ending I can keep my hair red again! <3

  2. #21482
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...83599395_n.jpg

    Yay for red hair. :3 Had to keep my hair neutral because of work but now that my contract is ending I can keep my hair red again! <3
    Dem green eyes!

    So mesmerizing.
    Last edited by Bananarepublic; 2012-11-13 at 12:39 AM.

  3. #21483
    Bloodsail Admiral Hextor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post


    My day just got 400% better. I'll let you guys guess why.
    You look a bit like Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) from BSG, but it might just be me... on heavy meds and sleepy.

  4. #21484

  5. #21485
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Mu7PR.jpg[IMG]

    Hey everybody.
    I must say, I did not expect you to have a face like this. =p

  6. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You look a bit like Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) from BSG, but it might just be me... on heavy meds and sleepy.
    I think that's you, on the drugs. But thanks for the compliment (and she's like one of my fav's ever).
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  7. #21487
    Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,585
    Is it inappopriate to ask people if they're transexuals in this thread? sometimes i wonder.
    No hard feelings though, just curiousity

    When you look long enough, Diglett's nose turns into a mouth with 1 tooth!

  8. #21488
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Is it inappopriate to ask people if they're transexuals in this thread? sometimes i wonder.
    No hard feelings though, just curiousity
    I wouldn't advise it...

    You can always PM someone and ask but, even so, it's kinda a lack of respect? I'm not sure, like I said, PM instead of asking here, it's just not a nice thing to do if you ask it here.

  9. #21489
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post


    My day just got 400% better. I'll let you guys guess why.
    Because you got a plush companion cube?!

    (Note to self: Kelesti is hot)
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

  10. #21490
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Because you got a plush companion cube?!

    (Note to self: Kelesti is hot)
    I call dibs. On both.

  11. #21491
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I call dibs. On both.
    (Anyone posting a picture here is already branded hot by me. )

  12. #21492
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,903
    Obligatory internet duck face photo!

    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

  13. #21493
    Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wouldn't advise it...

    You can always PM someone and ask but, even so, it's kinda a lack of respect? I'm not sure, like I said, PM instead of asking here, it's just not a nice thing to do if you ask it here.
    I wouldnt call it lack of respect. But i guess it isnt so nice to ask it in public As it can be quite offending if it werent to be the case

    When you look long enough, Diglett's nose turns into a mouth with 1 tooth!

  14. #21494
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I wouldnt call it lack of respect. But i guess it isnt so nice to ask it in public As it can be quite offending if it werent to be the case
    Yeah, bad wording of me but you know what I meant, that's all that matters.

  15. #21495
    Epic! lokithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    1,725
    I don't like taking pics lol

  16. #21496
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post


    My day just got 400% better. I'll let you guys guess why.


    how is this little girl a MOD?






    blasphemy...
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  17. #21497
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    You're a glutton for punishment, Ron.

  18. #21498
    Stood in the Fire lordzed83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK Nottingham
    Posts
    497

    ZEED at nottingham castle with purple. Atm I am blue :P
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

  19. #21499
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    ZEED at nottingham castle with purple. Atm I am blue :P
    Do not attempt to enter an American airport in your Matrix getup Your girlfriend is kinda cute; she seems to be enjoying your defiance.

  20. #21500
    Scarab Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany & Croatia & Netherlands
    Posts
    4,413
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I don't like taking pics lol
    [IMG]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/smrtstn/me.jpg[IMG]
    Kenny finally opened his hoodie!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •