1. #21481
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Dimples are awesome anyway, I really like that piercing - definitely suited you. Not one I recall seeing before. I can see how they'd be a tad inconvenient though!
    A good looking chap lurks beneath that magnificent facial hair
    Aww shucks, much obliged miss! ^^

    Dimples indeed are awesome, and I love how those are usually found on people who laugh and smile heartily.

  2. #21482
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Haha
    Behold!

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t1k2m.jpg[IMG]
    Damn! You look pretty good too without your beard.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  3. #21483
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Aww shucks, much obliged miss! ^^

    Dimples indeed are awesome, and I love how those are usually found on people who laugh and smile heartily.
    You're welcome. I just calls 'em like I sees 'em.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  4. #21484
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Got myself a new coat D:

    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  5. #21485
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,735
    Nice coat Rickz, looking good.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  6. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Nice coat Rickz, looking good.
    I like his shoes.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  7. #21487
    I am due for a clean shave soon too my beard is getting annoy atm my beard grows back too fast and too thick those razors die in a matter of 3 days instead of a week for most. I will post a picture when I get it shaved at a barber.

  8. #21488
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriod View Post
    The two most recent photo's of me
    Trying to grow my hair out




    This one Is all natural ;P
    Wow, you wouldn't happen to be this person would you? (not calling fake, just the first thing that popped in my head)


  9. #21489
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Wow, you wouldn't happen to be this person would you? (not calling fake, just the first thing that popped in my head)

    [img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Elijah+Wood+32nd+Annual+College+Television+zIIX0Ea2KWCl.jpg[img]
    God no. Not even close. He's beautiful, the one you posted ins't. xD
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  10. #21490
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriod View Post
    The two most recent photo's of me
    Trying to grow my hair out

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1wuWk.jpg[IMG]


    This one Is all natural ;P
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6L6Aw.jpg[IMG]
    Why so surprised?! I like the first shirt of yours, but not really a fan of apple-earbuds

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    I like that casual look of yours.

  11. #21491
    Legendary! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    God no. Not even close. He's beautiful, the one you posted ins't. xD
    Sry but Elijah Wood was my first thought when I saw him, too ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  12. #21492
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Sry but Elijah Wood was my first thought when I saw him, too ^^
    I didn't thought of Elijah lol. To be honest, I haven't seen his face outside of The Lord of the Rings. xD

    And he looks rather weird in that photo.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  13. #21493
    The Patient Hoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL. GO (SEA)HAWKS.
    Posts
    229

    Eating a Pretzel at Downtown Disney =P
    Last edited by Hoen; 2012-11-12 at 05:57 PM.

  14. #21494
    That link is very broken, Hoen.
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-11-12 at 06:09 PM.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  15. #21495
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    snip
    Eating a Pretzel at Downtown Disney =P
    I've sat there before too

  16. #21496
    The Patient Hoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL. GO (SEA)HAWKS.
    Posts
    229
    It's unbroken now haha. I'm such a tard. =P

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 05:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I've sat there before too
    I was really let down that Wetzels didn't have any good mustard for their pretzels = (.

  17. #21497
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    It's unbroken now haha. I'm such a tard. =P

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 05:59 PM ----------

    I was really let down that Wetzels didn't have any good mustard for their pretzels = (.
    I've never had one before! They seem to be popular though, judging by what everyone else on that picture is eating. I prefer Dole Whips but I'm pretty sure you can only buy them inside the park.

  18. #21498
    The Patient Hoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL. GO (SEA)HAWKS.
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I've never had one before! They seem to be popular though, judging by what everyone else on that picture is eating. I prefer Dole Whips but I'm pretty sure you can only buy them inside the park.
    I have no idea what a Dole Whip is.

    I was there with my girlfriend for 5 days, we had a park hopper pass. It was a blast. Rained like...3/5 days I was down there though, which is a bummer considering I came down there from Washington State.

  19. #21499
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    It's unbroken now haha. I'm such a tard. =P
    nah, it happens!


    Nice beard by the way.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  20. #21500
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    I have no idea what a Dole Whip is.

    I was there with my girlfriend for 5 days, we had a park hopper pass. It was a blast. Rained like...3/5 days I was down there though, which is a bummer considering I came down there from Washington State.
    A Dole Whip is a pineapple sherbert type of thing. Very yummy. Rain or not, that sounds like a fun time! I'm planning on going there again in the next month or so.

    Now to not get into trouble from straying off topic...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •