1. #21681
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Ah, I see. I must have had you mixed up with someone else because I thought you had a blonde pic in here somewhere. I know you've posted pictures before and saw your hair was darker in this newest one. Looks good, regardless!
    It's been 3-4 years since I've been blonde and that's the only time I've ever been blonde. I don't remember if I've posted an older picture or not. My hair also used to be a lot shorter those days, so if you've seen a picture with long blonde hair... You're propably mixing me up with someone else. Thanks anyway!

    EDIT: Ohohoh! I think I know which picture you might be refering to! It was the picture I used to reply to a duckface picture where I was tugging a braid?
    Last edited by Aveline; 2012-11-23 at 10:38 AM.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: SWTOR, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 |

  2. #21682
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Meari if you post your pic I'll post a pic of Taeyeon

    Seems like a fair deal.
    Me too!! I'll post a picture of Jessica too!
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  3. #21683
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    It's been 3-4 years since I've been blonde and that's the only time I've ever been blonde. I don't remember if I've posted an older picture or not. My hair also used to be a lot shorter those days, so if you've seen a picture with long blonde hair... You're propably mixing me up with someone else. Thanks anyway!

    EDIT: Ohohoh! I think I know which picture you might be refering to! It was the picture I used to reply to a duckface picture where I was tugging a braid?
    Nah, it was the one where you're riding a tricycle on a tightrope over a pit of lava with a Pomeranian tucked beneath each arm. I'm pretty sure it was you.




    (yeah, I believe I'm thinking of the one you mentioned)

  4. #21684
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Nah, it was the one where you're riding a tricycle on a tightrope over a pit of lava with a Pomeranian tucked beneath each arm. I'm pretty sure it was you.

    (yeah, I believe I'm thinking of the one you mentioned)
    Here I was hoping I would've done all that amazing stuff and had just forgotten all about it magically.
    Was it this one? It's the only one that comes to mind. That picture still dates to about 3-4 years ago.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: SWTOR, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 |

  5. #21685
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Here I was hoping I would've done all that amazing stuff and had just forgotten all about it magically.
    Was it this one? It's the only one that comes to mind. That picture still dates to about 3-4 years ago.
    Yes, that's the one, but where's the tricycle? Honestly, I really happen to like that hairstyle on you. It's very care free.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 10:55 AM.

  6. #21686
    Epic! Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Yes, that's the one, but where's the tricycle? Honestly, I really happen to like that hairstyle on you. It's very care free.
    I clearly photoshopped the tricycle from that picture so people wouldn't get jealous over it.
    I wasn't actually that fond of the hairstyle, I felt like it was cut too short. I highly doubt I'll cut my hair that short ever again. But thanks!

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: SWTOR, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 |

  7. #21687
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I clearly photoshopped the tricycle from that picture so people wouldn't get jealous over it.
    I wasn't actually that fond of the hairstyle, I felt like it was cut too short. I highly doubt I'll cut my hair that short ever again. But thanks!
    Haha, solid response. Meh, maybe I just like blondes. In any case, you're welcome

  8. #21688
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I don't see why it's a big deal In a 1104 page thread, we have the full spectrum of looks from the ultra attractive all the way down to the not-as-attractive. Most people fit somewhere in the middle, and there's nothing wrong with that. Even if someone was somehow at the very bottom of the pile, I've yet to see more than a handful of mean spirited comments. Looks are only one aspect of what makes someone who they are. I say go for it
    I agree!
    I kinda want to post a picture but the main issue is the newest picture of me in existence is ~6years old and from far away. I would have been 16 in that picture.
    I've tried taking pictures with my iphone but they all come out terribly and I auto-delete, I really have no clue how to take a decent photo.

  9. #21689
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I agree!
    I kinda want to post a picture but the main issue is the newest picture of me in existence is ~6years old and from far away. I would have been 16 in that picture.
    I've tried taking pictures with my iphone but they all come out terribly and I auto-delete, I really have no clue how to take a decent photo.
    Can't you borrow a friend or someone a camera?
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  10. #21690
    Mechagnome Dhaerow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Medford, OR
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I don't see why it's a big deal In a 1104 page thread, we have the full spectrum of looks from the ultra attractive all the way down to the not-as-attractive. Most people fit somewhere in the middle, and there's nothing wrong with that. Even if someone was somehow at the very bottom of the pile, I've yet to see more than a handful of mean spirited comments. Looks are only one aspect of what makes someone who they are. I say go for it
    I set the bar low that way there is only up to go.

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  11. #21691
    The Patient Prifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    I set the bar low that way there is only up to go.
    Awww come on, this is not a thread to laugh about other people's appearance!
    Just do it and you will see it's pretty fun.

  12. #21692
    Mechagnome Dhaerow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Medford, OR
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by PiOchagnon View Post
    Awww come on, this is not a thread to laugh about other people's appearance!
    Just do it and you will see it's pretty fun.
    That was a shot at myself. I posted a picture back on page 1100 :P

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  13. #21693
    Blademaster Nojz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    I'm surprised so many people are so confident showing off pictures of themselves like this >_< super shy under-confident guy ftl!

    My Facebook picture is two years old just to give you an idea on how much I hate pictures of myself haha, I should probably change that though >_>
    No need to be shy, dude. Everyone looks pretty great in this thread, imo - I doubt you'll be the odd one out.

  14. #21694
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Can't you borrow a friend or someone a camera?
    It's skill in photo taking I lack, not a Camera
    I've literally never taken a photo of my self that wasn't deleted 2 seconds later.

  15. #21695
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's skill in photo taking I lack, not a Camera
    I've literally never taken a photo of my self that wasn't deleted 2 seconds later.
    Hm.. You shouldn't delete them, or atleast ask someone else to see if it's good, or just normal.

    Or you could just put it here.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  16. #21696
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I agree!
    I kinda want to post a picture but the main issue is the newest picture of me in existence is ~6years old and from far away. I would have been 16 in that picture.
    I've tried taking pictures with my iphone but they all come out terribly and I auto-delete, I really have no clue how to take a decent photo.
    Meh, that's fair. I delete pictures of myself all the time because I don't like how they look. For the record, I think my iPhone camera is a habitual liar and I get frustrated with its constant distortion of reality :P It's not unreasonable to want to put your best foot forward, but then again a picture doesn't have to be perfect. It's totally up to you; I wouldn't push you to do something you didn't want to. In any case, I don't think anyone will think less of you if you do. You're still a cool mod and a nice guy. Your good, bad, or average looks won't change that for me personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    I set the bar low that way there is only up to go.
    Naahhh, you've got a long way to go before you're bottom of the pile. If I can be completely honest, I've seen a few pictures on the Internet where I thought "ouch". Not so with yours. You've got a little extra weight around your face, but your features are fairly symmetrical. Your skin is clear and you seemed to survive adolescence without facial scarring (not everyone is so lucky). Weight can always be brought under control (I lost 75 pounds myself several years ago) and you might be surprised how good you could look with a little time and effort. I don't see a lost cause here, sorry!
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 01:47 PM.

  17. #21697
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Honestly you don't look bad.

    At least you don't have bags under your eyes like me.

    And have you considered what you would look like if you shaved off that beard, let a little hair grow, wore a tux etc. Like a BAWS!!


    Big changes can happen instantly in terms of appearance. Not that it is needed.

    Also.....I am in the mood for meat...... a lot.
    Last edited by Bananarepublic; 2012-11-23 at 03:06 PM.

  18. #21698
    Mechagnome Garnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Still my favourite shirt.

    Loving the N7 shirt! I can't get enough of my gaming shirts either >
    & you look younger then 21! Some people need to learn! >.<'

  19. #21699
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,854
    Okay I give.
    It took what feels like 100 pictures taken and 60 deleted before I gave up and just went with the best one xD
    I included some pretty to the sides for everyone to look at, and had to crop the image because there was a whole bunch of space above and to one side.
    (Also supremely bad timing on pimple in the middle of my eyebrows...I swear that's not normally there)


    Welcome to the first picture ever uploaded to the internet of me, in the last 6 years.

    EDIT: Some people assume I'm a girl. If anyone here still thought that, the above may be shocking.

  20. #21700
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    What were you so worried about? You're a nice looking guy Honestly, and I really mean honestly, the way you played it up made me think you were going to be unattractive. You look way different than I expected, older too. Solid pic!
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-24 at 10:07 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •