Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Ah, I see. I must have had you mixed up with someone else because I thought you had a blonde pic in here somewhere. I know you've posted pictures before and saw your hair was darker in this newest one. Looks good, regardless!
    It's been 3-4 years since I've been blonde and that's the only time I've ever been blonde. I don't remember if I've posted an older picture or not. My hair also used to be a lot shorter those days, so if you've seen a picture with long blonde hair... You're propably mixing me up with someone else. Thanks anyway!

EDIT: Ohohoh! I think I know which picture you might be refering to! It was the picture I used to reply to a duckface picture where I was tugging a braid?
    Last edited by Aveline; 2012-11-23 at 10:38 AM.

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: SWTOR, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 |

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Meari if you post your pic I'll post a pic of Taeyeon

Seems like a fair deal.
    Me too!! I'll post a picture of Jessica too!
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    It's been 3-4 years since I've been blonde and that's the only time I've ever been blonde. I don't remember if I've posted an older picture or not. My hair also used to be a lot shorter those days, so if you've seen a picture with long blonde hair... You're propably mixing me up with someone else. Thanks anyway!

EDIT: Ohohoh! I think I know which picture you might be refering to! It was the picture I used to reply to a duckface picture where I was tugging a braid?
    Nah, it was the one where you're riding a tricycle on a tightrope over a pit of lava with a Pomeranian tucked beneath each arm. I'm pretty sure it was you.

(yeah, I believe I'm thinking of the one you mentioned)

Nah, it was the one where you're riding a tricycle on a tightrope over a pit of lava with a Pomeranian tucked beneath each arm. I'm pretty sure it was you.

(yeah, I believe I'm thinking of the one you mentioned)
    Here I was hoping I would've done all that amazing stuff and had just forgotten all about it magically.
    Was it this one? It's the only one that comes to mind. That picture still dates to about 3-4 years ago.

Here I was hoping I would've done all that amazing stuff and had just forgotten all about it magically.
    Was it this one? It's the only one that comes to mind. That picture still dates to about 3-4 years ago.
    Yes, that's the one, but where's the tricycle? Honestly, I really happen to like that hairstyle on you. It's very care free.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 10:55 AM.

Yes, that's the one, but where's the tricycle? Honestly, I really happen to like that hairstyle on you. It's very care free.
    I clearly photoshopped the tricycle from that picture so people wouldn't get jealous over it.
    I wasn't actually that fond of the hairstyle, I felt like it was cut too short. I highly doubt I'll cut my hair that short ever again. But thanks!

I clearly photoshopped the tricycle from that picture so people wouldn't get jealous over it.
    I wasn't actually that fond of the hairstyle, I felt like it was cut too short. I highly doubt I'll cut my hair that short ever again. But thanks!
    Haha, solid response. Meh, maybe I just like blondes. In any case, you're welcome

I don't see why it's a big deal In a 1104 page thread, we have the full spectrum of looks from the ultra attractive all the way down to the not-as-attractive. Most people fit somewhere in the middle, and there's nothing wrong with that. Even if someone was somehow at the very bottom of the pile, I've yet to see more than a handful of mean spirited comments. Looks are only one aspect of what makes someone who they are. I say go for it
    I agree!
    I kinda want to post a picture but the main issue is the newest picture of me in existence is ~6years old and from far away. I would have been 16 in that picture.
    I've tried taking pictures with my iphone but they all come out terribly and I auto-delete, I really have no clue how to take a decent photo.

I agree!
    I kinda want to post a picture but the main issue is the newest picture of me in existence is ~6years old and from far away. I would have been 16 in that picture.
    I've tried taking pictures with my iphone but they all come out terribly and I auto-delete, I really have no clue how to take a decent photo.
    Can't you borrow a friend or someone a camera?
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

I don't see why it's a big deal In a 1104 page thread, we have the full spectrum of looks from the ultra attractive all the way down to the not-as-attractive. Most people fit somewhere in the middle, and there's nothing wrong with that. Even if someone was somehow at the very bottom of the pile, I've yet to see more than a handful of mean spirited comments. Looks are only one aspect of what makes someone who they are. I say go for it
    I set the bar low that way there is only up to go.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    Awww come on, this is not a thread to laugh about other people's appearance!
    Just do it and you will see it's pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PiOchagnon View Post
    Awww come on, this is not a thread to laugh about other people's appearance!
    Just do it and you will see it's pretty fun.
    That was a shot at myself. I posted a picture back on page 1100 :P

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    I'm surprised so many people are so confident showing off pictures of themselves like this >_< super shy under-confident guy ftl!

My Facebook picture is two years old just to give you an idea on how much I hate pictures of myself haha, I should probably change that though >_>
    No need to be shy, dude. Everyone looks pretty great in this thread, imo - I doubt you'll be the odd one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Can't you borrow a friend or someone a camera?
    It's skill in photo taking I lack, not a Camera
    I've literally never taken a photo of my self that wasn't deleted 2 seconds later.

It's skill in photo taking I lack, not a Camera
    I've literally never taken a photo of my self that wasn't deleted 2 seconds later.
    Hm.. You shouldn't delete them, or atleast ask someone else to see if it's good, or just normal.

Or you could just put it here.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

I agree!
    Meh, that's fair. I delete pictures of myself all the time because I don't like how they look. For the record, I think my iPhone camera is a habitual liar and I get frustrated with its constant distortion of reality :P It's not unreasonable to want to put your best foot forward, but then again a picture doesn't have to be perfect. It's totally up to you; I wouldn't push you to do something you didn't want to. In any case, I don't think anyone will think less of you if you do. You're still a cool mod and a nice guy. Your good, bad, or average looks won't change that for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    Naahhh, you've got a long way to go before you're bottom of the pile. If I can be completely honest, I've seen a few pictures on the Internet where I thought "ouch". Not so with yours. You've got a little extra weight around your face, but your features are fairly symmetrical. Your skin is clear and you seemed to survive adolescence without facial scarring (not everyone is so lucky). Weight can always be brought under control (I lost 75 pounds myself several years ago) and you might be surprised how good you could look with a little time and effort. I don't see a lost cause here, sorry!
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 01:47 PM.

Honestly you don't look bad.

At least you don't have bags under your eyes like me.

And have you considered what you would look like if you shaved off that beard, let a little hair grow, wore a tux etc. Like a BAWS!!

Big changes can happen instantly in terms of appearance. Not that it is needed.

Also.....I am in the mood for meat...... a lot.
    Last edited by Bananarepublic; 2012-11-23 at 03:06 PM.

Still my favourite shirt.

Loving the N7 shirt! I can't get enough of my gaming shirts either >
    & you look younger then 21! Some people need to learn! >.<'

Okay I give.
    It took what feels like 100 pictures taken and 60 deleted before I gave up and just went with the best one xD
    I included some pretty to the sides for everyone to look at, and had to crop the image because there was a whole bunch of space above and to one side.
    (Also supremely bad timing on pimple in the middle of my eyebrows...I swear that's not normally there)

Welcome to the first picture ever uploaded to the internet of me, in the last 6 years.

EDIT: Some people assume I'm a girl. If anyone here still thought that, the above may be shocking.

What were you so worried about? You're a nice looking guy Honestly, and I really mean honestly, the way you played it up made me think you were going to be unattractive. You look way different than I expected, older too. Solid pic!
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-24 at 10:07 AM.