1. #21841
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Sure, why not?

    Decided to replace my facebook unicorn mask picture with me upside down since I am from upsidedown land (Australia)

    [IMG]http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/603897_256776064448507_950889566_n.jpg[IMG]
    Treann, you look good there.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  2. #21842
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Treann, you look good there.
    ...

    I'm not falling for that, again!
    Lover Like You
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Imagination

  3. #21843
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    ...

    I'm not falling for that, again!
    Only Treann is the one that always posts "Sure why not". but he missed the Scout link.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  4. #21844
    I've followed this thread since page 1 aaand I haven't had the courage to post until now!
    I still lack courage, but I decided that when it reached 1111 pages, I would post! I've been waiting for like 2 days for it to be 1112, but I guess I lost x]


    Swedish autumn. Slightly dressed up for semi fancy occation


    During extremely boring lessons, me and my friend usually take ridiculous pictures. Like this one, ehe.
    I'm not sure what I'm doing... But it's fun to laugh at.


    Obligatory purikura pic from the last time I was in Japan.
    Indonesian, Swedish, Indian and French mix of girls before clubbing
    (don't ask why it says ikemen in the middle of the picture...)

  5. #21845
    You look gorgeous, Litoru!

    Last pick looks a bit weird though, since your eyes, and everyone's, are like super big. But it makes sense, since you went to Japan, I'm sure they have a weird camera that can do that or a weird filter or something. xD
    Lover Like You
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Imagination

  6. #21846
    Prepare your chuck buckets.



  7. #21847
    Elemental Lord Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    8,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Nivis you look good. I'm trying to grow my hair like that, kinda, I just want my hair to be almost the same size as your's!
    Thank you.
    It used to be much, much longer - but I finally had it cut about a year ago...I think this is quite a good length.

  8. #21848
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You look gorgeous, Litoru!

    Last pick looks a bit weird though, since your eyes, and everyone's, are like super big. But it makes sense, since you went to Japan, I'm sure they have a weird camera that can do that or a weird filter or something. xD
    Correct They obviously want big eyes as us westerners, so these photo machines do make your eyes look bigger. It probably just makes them look cute, while we often look like aliens because it's so exaggerated There's also options to make your skin look more pale and so on.

  9. #21849
    Dreadlord Aronaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    790
    Maybe abit big, but hey! It's me!


  10. #21850
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    I've followed this thread since page 1 aaand I haven't had the courage to post until now!
    I still lack courage, but I decided that when it reached 1111 pages, I would post! I've been waiting for like 2 days for it to be 1112, but I guess I lost x]

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/97fzh.jpg[]
    Swedish autumn. Slightly dressed up for semi fancy occation

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FCPVq.jpg[IMG]
    During extremely boring lessons, me and my friend usually take ridiculous pictures. Like this one, ehe.
    I'm not sure what I'm doing... But it's fun to laugh at.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hvNBH.jpg[MG]
    Obligatory purikura pic from the last time I was in Japan.
    Indonesian, Swedish, Indian and French mix of girls before clubbing
    (don't ask why it says ikemen in the middle of the picture...)
    Well that answers if you're Swedish or Japanese xD
    Never knew which one for sure!

    Very cute

  11. #21851
    Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    It's been a while since I posted a picture - guess I'll just do it.
    And because some people asked last time: I'm 24. And male.

    You remind me of Death, from supernatural! Don't take it as an offense though He's an awesome guy

  12. #21852
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/97fzh.jpg[IMG]
    Swedish autumn. Slightly dressed up for semi fancy occation
    You look like my cousin. I hate my cousin. (I'm kidding, I adore her. Not you. No offense, but I don't know you.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Maybe abit big, but hey! It's me!

    [IMG]http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/21923_3757754233324_659999548_n.jpg[IMG]
    You look like my friend. He spends all his money on his car. I hope you are wiser.

  13. #21853
    Dreadlord Yami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ┌(┌^o^)┐ホモォ...
    Posts
    838
    Gotta post that ER pic of me in that embarrassing ER gown LOL My Blood pressure dropped out of nowhere and body temp dropped down to 95 I was shivering like a mad man and felt like I was going into hypothermia. http://i.imgur.com/aoPhOl.jpg

  14. #21854
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,366
    ^ Last time I was in the hospital (reconstructive surgery on my leg) they drugged me so bad that at one point I managed to wear the damn gown backwards Look on the nurses face bringing me my dinner was priceless.

  15. #21855
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Gotta post that ER pic of me in that embarrassing ER gown LOL My Blood pressure dropped out of nowhere and body temp dropped down to 95 I was shivering like a mad man and felt like I was going into hypothermia. http://i.imgur.com/aoPhOl.jpg
    You look like you're going to faint or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    ^ Last time I was in the hospital (reconstructive surgery on my leg) they drugged me so bad that at one point I managed to wear the damn gown backwards Look on the nurses face bringing me my dinner was priceless.
    Haha, that is hilarious. xD
    Lover Like You
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Imagination

  16. #21856
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    http://imgur.com/8pAZI

    That's the result.

    And now shaven:
    http://imgur.com/eZJcc

    I kinda miss my facial hair.


    ---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 01:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    ^ Last time I was in the hospital (reconstructive surgery on my leg) they drugged me so bad that at one point I managed to wear the damn gown backwards Look on the nurses face bringing me my dinner was priceless.
    Lol, sir......never mind. *puts dinner down*

  17. #21857
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    http://imgur.com/8pAZI

    That's the result.

    And now shaven:
    http://imgur.com/eZJcc

    I kinda miss my facial hair.
    You had a lot of it!
    Lover Like You
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Imagination

  18. #21858
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You had a lot of it!
    Yeah I guess. :P

  19. #21859
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    847
    You can't be a true photo-nerd without one of these cups!


    I actually have two.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  20. #21860
    Your gifs are hypnotizing.

    They are also good.
    Lover Like You
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Imagination

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •